[Q] How to do research for any Campaign?
2015-01-24, 06:33 PM,
Hello friends,

I'm new in Cpa and try hard to get success. but i'm stuck here..

suppose i choose an offer "Living Green Supremefood" to promote from maxbounty and now i need to do keyword research. (I want to promote offer by using Bing )

But how to choose keyword for this offer ? i mean as i know there are few things to do first like i did..

1. i take advertiser domain and run on spyfu and keywordspy (paid version) but they don't have any data about that advertiser. (this idea fail) so i can't know what keyword people using to promote this advertiser using paid tool.

2. put advertiser domain on google keyword tool and bing keyword tool and try to pull some keyword but they don't give me enough data so this is fail too.

now i have only one option to go advertiser website and see what niche they are and what are they promoting and then try to get keyword related to their offer and then run them on bing and take converting keyword and leave non converting but this takes lots of time and money.

so i'm asking to you guys how you do keyword research for your campaign if you are going to start?

waiting for your reply.

Thanks.
2015-01-24, 11:06 PM,
I'm not a pro but i think a good idea is to look at the offer site, see what they are about, and since they don't have data in the tools you use, look for similar sites, maybe older and better established, and run the tools on this other sites.

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-26, 03:52 AM,
Ask yourself when doing research:

"Who am is going to want (Insert Offer Here"

Then ask yourself:

"What are they going to be searching for?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

This should help you decide what keywords you should be using. Don't think about who's selling, but who's buying.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Campaign Fails! TheDutchLegend 4 219 2017-09-22, 12:55 AM
Last Post: jinnuvs
  Fraudfilter Campaign Setting Error - Urgent Help Needed. intkhab 2 182 2017-08-08, 01:53 PM
Last Post: intkhab
  Rankerx Campaign Question martek 3 223 2017-07-11, 08:37 PM
Last Post: rechard123
  Can i run CPA campaign without tracking software? cpastar 13 503 2017-06-28, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Aftab
  Found good IQ Test CPA Campaign, how to promote ? vincenzot_t 5 307 2017-06-27, 12:32 AM
Last Post: YalaYolo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top