[Q] How To Prevent My Content and Niche Getting Stolen
2016-05-07, 04:36 PM,
My niche is my own personal topic. i created it because few to no one was exploiting it. I think we are only two on that niche when I started banking on that niche and keyword.

But as time goes by, my luck deteriorate and the website i was building (already on the first page of Google) became popular but it was taken down because it is a blackhat serving fake downloads to public. I think it lasted for about 5 - 8 months.

When I was searching and checking for my niche and keyword personally and manually on Google, i found out that there's so many people copied my site contents, images, keywords, niche, etc. It became saturated because all of them keep stealing everything before my site disappeared.

Now my point is, how do i protect my site from being copied from images and content to niche and keywords. I saw a site that has right clicking disabled, how can i do this effectively and incase you have more techniques, can you suggest more?

I have no problem ranking naturally, what i'm pointing out is that I have a huge problem on those people who has no originality.

Thank you in advance. CryCry

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-05-07, 06:14 PM,
here is what you can do.

1) update your ping list if you r using wordpress. switch to feed summary rather than full text in settings.

2 ) share your post as soon as you publish in google plus, twitter, and Facebook pages.

3 ) You cannot stop stealing content . but let the google to know about who published the first. google will punish them slowly.

4 ) Images - you cannot do anything other than watermark.

5 ) right click disable is temporary. you can get content on those site. it about who published (content) first. images is not important.

6) You can increase the crawl rate setting in google webmaster. adjust that if you need.
Latest Thanks - View all

peacemaker(2016-05-08 10:51 AM) 
2016-05-07, 07:19 PM,
I mean that it definitely is huge problem for all of us, but if you really are worried about copying, just report them.
Latest Thanks - View all

2016-05-08, 05:12 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-08, 05:12 AM by weblycos.)
for image stealing try to use stock image and watermark that will help you . even if someone actually get it, you can report and catch their a**.
Latest Thanks - View all

2016-05-08, 10:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-08, 10:57 AM by peacemaker.)
(2016-05-07, 07:19 PM)tokokipiani Wrote: I mean that it definitely is huge problem for all of us, but if you really are worried about copying, just report them.

(2016-05-08, 05:12 AM)weblycos Wrote: for image stealing try to use stock image and watermark that will help you . even if someone actually get it, you can report and catch their a**.

Unfortunately, they are the one who reports me. I am the one who got taken down. And i am the one who got slapped. :(

(2016-05-07, 06:14 PM)hare Wrote: here is what you can do.

1) update your ping list if you r using wordpress. switch to feed summary rather than full text in settings.

2 ) share your post as soon as you publish in google plus, twitter, and Facebook pages.

3 ) You cannot stop stealing content . but let the google to know about who published the first. google will punish them slowly.

4 ) Images - you cannot do anything other than watermark.

5 ) right click disable is temporary. you can get content on those site. it about who published (content) first. images is not important.

6) You can increase the crawl rate setting in google webmaster. adjust that if you need.

Thank you for your honest answers. I am already starting to publish images with watermarks to prevent copy bloggers from republishing it. Your tips gonna help me a lot.

- cheers

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-05-08, 09:32 PM,
theres no way to stop anyone from stealing content like that
you should use that energy and time for something useful
Latest Thanks - View all

peacemaker(2016-05-08 11:11 PM) 
2016-05-08, 11:06 PM,
(2016-05-07, 04:36 PM)peacemaker Wrote: Now my point is, how do i protect my site from being copied from images and content to niche and keywords. I saw a site that has right clicking disabled, how can i do this effectively and incase you have more techniques, can you suggest more?

I would use Apache modules like mod_rewrite to prevent images from being downloaded with simple clicks, so you need a bit more "expert knowledge" to do download them.

And I would recommend to protect your JavaScripts with some background AJAX communication to some PHP scripts. Only if the certain PHP scripts respond in a proper way the JavaScript could be used at other locations.
Latest Thanks - View all

peacemaker(2016-05-08 11:11 PM) 
2016-05-08, 11:11 PM,
(2016-05-08, 09:32 PM)lancerimpact Wrote: theres no way to stop anyone from stealing content like that
you should use that energy and time for something useful

Yes that's true. What I think we can do is just minimize the problem.

(2016-05-08, 11:06 PM)ConversionDoc Wrote:
(2016-05-07, 04:36 PM)peacemaker Wrote: Now my point is, how do i protect my site from being copied from images and content to niche and keywords. I saw a site that has right clicking disabled, how can i do this effectively and incase you have more techniques, can you suggest more?

I would use Apache modules like mod_rewrite to prevent images from being downloaded with simple clicks, so you need a bit more "expert knowledge" to do download them.

And I would recommend to protect your JavaScripts with some background AJAX communication to some PHP scripts. Only if the certain PHP scripts respond in a proper way the JavaScript could be used at other locations.

Thank you for the good tip, but I think this is for advance users. I'm no good at coding.

2016-05-08, 11:14 PM,
(2016-05-08, 11:11 PM)peacemaker Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 11:06 PM)ConversionDoc Wrote: I would use Apache modules like mod_rewrite to prevent images from being downloaded with simple clicks, so you need a bit more "expert knowledge" to do download them.

Thank you for the good tip, but I think this is for advance users. I'm no good at coding.

I could supply you all the code needed to protect your landing pages and even improve your server configuration - let's say as a JV. If you are interested, please send me a PM.
Latest Thanks - View all

peacemaker(2016-05-10 11:34 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 83 7 hours ago
Last Post: kermalastu
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 104 Yesterday, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 103 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,921 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 97 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top