[Q] Facebook white-hat viral
2014-04-07, 03:20 AM,
Hello guys.

I am going to run my own site which would gather people who got one goal. Doesn't really matter what is it. I want to reward them when they share/like my fanpage/site and I got some questions about it.

What the best way? I heard we can just make a fanpage about our website or put directly at website a like/share button with https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.p...ddress.com . I am not sure what's better for SEO. Fanpage or just sharing a URL? I am also newbie to Facebook and white-hat so would be awesome if someone could explain me what is the best or give me some variants.

Regreds,
Oskar.
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-09-29 08:32 PM) mauro521(2014-08-15 06:37 AM) waqasji(2014-04-10 01:19 AM) pawnage101(2014-04-07 09:45 AM) 
2014-04-07, 03:29 AM,
for webpage seo definitly URL share, and for ranking up GOOGLE+1 to the site are a must

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-04-07, 03:52 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-07, 03:54 AM by oskarkxyz.)
(2014-04-07, 03:29 AM)Pachu Wrote: for webpage seo definitly URL share, and for ranking up GOOGLE+1 to the site are a must

Could you tell me something about fanpage? What if I allow my users to either share my page and my fanpage? Can I make 1 FB user to share my website URL, Share my fanpage and like my fanpage?

If I get shares on URL instead of fanpage... well. People won't know what's going on with my site, news etc. because they just shared my URL and they're not fans of my fanpage. So I can choose between SEO or community at Facebook. Can I have both? :D

It is against TOS if I let my logged user (and he does so) to like/share (whatever) my google+, share my url, like my url (if it's possible, newbie here), like my fanpage and share my fanpage?

Sorry for stupid questions, but I really want to run clear, white-hat buisness.
2014-04-07, 04:53 AM,
(2014-04-07, 03:52 AM)oskarkxyz Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 03:29 AM)Pachu Wrote: for webpage seo definitly URL share, and for ranking up GOOGLE+1 to the site are a must

Could you tell me something about fanpage? What if I allow my users to either share my page and my fanpage? Can I make 1 FB user to share my website URL, Share my fanpage and like my fanpage?

If I get shares on URL instead of fanpage... well. People won't know what's going on with my site, news etc. because they just shared my URL and they're not fans of my fanpage. So I can choose between SEO or community at Facebook. Can I have both? :D

It is against TOS if I let my logged user (and he does so) to like/share (whatever) my google+, share my url, like my url (if it's possible, newbie here), like my fanpage and share my fanpage?

It's all good, there aren't stupid questions bro.

For gaining shares and growing fb fanpage u can implement a social pop traffic and a fb share lock.

If u do as i said above, people will must share the url in order to see the page. And try to find some social pop traffic with no close option so they will must like ur fanpage or g+1 too.

It isn't against tos i think, but it'll annoy some audience for sure. Anyways you can't make happy everyone haha

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-04-07, 08:08 AM,
sharing facebook page, on timeline if someones sees it and clicks it, they will be directed to your page
if its a URL they will go to your website

more traffic on site is always better than a page

pages are terrible in fb right now. they have < 1% organic reach unless you pay for boost poost
2014-04-07, 10:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-07, 11:01 AM by oskarkxyz.)
(2014-04-07, 04:53 AM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 03:52 AM)oskarkxyz Wrote:

It's all good, there aren't stupid questions bro.

For gaining shares and growing fb fanpage u can implement a social pop traffic and a fb share lock.

If u do as i said above, people will must share the url in order to see the page. And try to find some social pop traffic with no close option so they will must like ur fanpage or g+1 too.

It isn't against tos i think, but it'll annoy some audience for sure. Anyways you can't make happy everyone haha

Not sure if I got it like you said but I don't want to make them share/like without option. I want to let them share/like it. Then I would give them a free choice but they would share it anyway for privileges at my site :D

(2014-04-07, 08:08 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: sharing facebook page, on timeline if someones sees it and clicks it, they will be directed to your page

Yeah, but can't I make people sharing my fanpage and sharing my URL? Then I would have SEO from shares and community from Fanpage.
I have both? :D
2014-04-07, 11:30 AM,
(2014-04-07, 08:08 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: sharing facebook page, on timeline if someones sees it and clicks it, they will be directed to your page

Yeah, but can't I make people sharing my fanpage and sharing my URL? Then I would have SEO from shares and community from Fanpage.
I have both? :D
[/quote]

You should do website share
facebook page like

theres no point in sharing both

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [UPDATED] My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap DEADZ 179 20,183 Yesterday, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Fouradi123
  [SHARE] Facebook Groups Method Watt 87 5,655 2017-10-14, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Build Facebook AD Account Yourself Watt 84 4,657 2017-10-14, 10:49 PM
  Facebook Acc Anti-BAN/Lock SOLUTION! Watt 23 1,326 2017-09-28, 01:58 AM
  Facebook ads mastermind skype group (2017) kasher9 102 5,264 2017-09-21, 09:29 AM
Last Post: marketingpro

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top