Purchased domain - General Niche ! Need Help ! First time trying to rank a website.
2013-05-30, 07:43 PM,
I found a general niche that I think is quite profitable. I purchased domain+hosting and I designed custom logo already + wrote 1 hq article. Im stuck now cause I don't know what to do. Need someone that is experienced to help me continue with it. I will share profit 50/50.

I just think that I shouldn't have bought it. Please experienced and trusted people only!

OMG! BEST NICHE EVER bit.ly/M6rxN3
[Image: 468x60-8.jpg]
2013-05-30, 07:52 PM,
So whats yours aim? im just still new to this but just wondering
2013-05-30, 08:51 PM,
You are better off looking at some tutorials. Not everybody can be trusted on the internet, And they might run off with your video.

You want to make sure your website looks legitimate.
Like you said your website is already done, What you need to do now is get your website out there.
And there are multiple ways of doing that.

-Youtube
-Other video sharing websites (Dailymotion etc) They tend to rank pretty fast.
-Social media (Facebook,Twitter etc.)

You want to try to upload your video as much as possible to other video sharing site's so that your video get more noticed.
Also you want to try to advertise your website/video on facebook/twiter and other social media website's.

And you want to try to rank your video with basic youtube seo.
If you want an good guide with youtube ranking you should check out this video provided by Bok1ca.
This thread can be only viewed by VIP's.

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Bok1ca-G...ing-Method

Got anymore questions, feel free to send me an private message.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-05-31, 01:09 AM,
How do you want us to help you.
Give more details so we know how can we help you

[Image: mashemaru.png]
2013-05-31, 01:14 AM,
My main question actually is if I should submit it to search engines and start ranking it already without adding any offers or ebooks or anything. Should I submit it and start adding stuff after a few days??

2013-05-31, 01:19 AM,
It depends, it is easy to be indexed by search engines (if you need help with that you can PM me) however if you're gonna change your content it will take some time to re-crawl it by the SE bots.

I suggest that you should finish adding content on your site first before indexing and ranking your site.

2013-05-31, 01:24 AM,
I heard these days that a lot of unique articles on your website will help a lot with ranking and get you more visitors. So fill your site with unique articles based around your niche.
2013-05-31, 01:26 AM,
btw what kind of website is this?
fake niches or legit?

2013-05-31, 07:29 PM,
A legit one...................

2013-11-15, 08:31 PM,
Hey Dutch Pride, i cannot find the thread. Can you give me the full link.. thank you... I am an elite member!

(2013-05-30, 08:51 PM)DutchPride Wrote: You are better off looking at some tutorials. Not everybody can be trusted on the internet, And they might run off with your video.

You want to make sure your website looks legitimate.
Like you said your website is already done, What you need to do now is get your website out there.
And there are multiple ways of doing that.

-Youtube
-Other video sharing websites (Dailymotion etc) They tend to rank pretty fast.
-Social media (Facebook,Twitter etc.)

You want to try to upload your video as much as possible to other video sharing site's so that your video get more noticed.
Also you want to try to advertise your website/video on facebook/twiter and other social media website's.

And you want to try to rank your video with basic youtube seo.
If you want an good guide with youtube ranking you should check out this video provided by "".
This thread can be only viewed by VIP's.

/Thread- ""-Guarantee-That-Your-Video-Will-Be-On-First-Page-1000-Working-Method

Got anymore questions, feel free to send me an private message.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [One time opportunity] Hello World! RuskiVar 3 112 2017-09-14, 08:41 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Best BlackHat Niche Right Now Taboo 2 1,052 2016-06-04, 06:54 AM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  My Gnews website, You Manage dhapenk 0 473 2016-06-02, 01:13 AM
Last Post: dhapenk
  [JV]i can make unlimited pva accounts to any website (fb,youtube...)+ FR Content nabil987 12 1,984 2016-04-17, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Bogdan24
  Give 1 Domain and get access to 15 domains in PBN TrendSetterz 0 525 2016-03-13, 02:09 PM
Last Post: TrendSetterz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top