Pros and Cons of doing IM fulltime?
03-19-2017, 10:06 PM
Hello,
In 2 months i am done with school.
I wonder what are Pros and Cons of doing IM (internet marketing) fulltime?
I don't really want to make a apprenticeship which takes 3 years for some job that i don't even want just because the family and the society wants you to make a apprenticeship or study after school.

So yeah, I am collecting pros and cons right now :)

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
 Thanks given by: gameloop80
03-20-2017, 12:24 AM
I think you should not leave study, atleast study till graduation then work full time into Internet Marketing.
03-20-2017, 02:59 AM
If you sure that you can earn huge money from IM then work for fulltime, if not i would sat continue your study bro, it is very important.
03-20-2017, 05:56 AM
Get into Internet Marketing, but never stop learning! When I was 22 years old the internet was brand new. I starting workin IM and now 19 years later I'm still doing the same thing! :)

Thanks given by: vegetajgd
03-20-2017, 09:02 PM
Now i work in a business offline.

Cpa is good but... not choose this for all your life

Internet change very fast.

The money in internet is temporal

The best tip is: win money in internet is a good hobbie

03-21-2017, 12:46 AM
If you are good into CPA and made alot money from it already, then go ahead.
03-21-2017, 01:03 AM
If you mean IM as a niche then it's a struggle! There are big ups and downs. Your best bet would be to establish a skill. Build an asset like a YouTube channel for example. You want something that can continue to grow. If you're trying to hit the jackpot all the time it's a tough life. I have had many ups and downs make six figures in a few months. Multiple years at six figures plus. But also some really tough times too even after the booms. Running your own business isn't easy and there is no rulebook so sometimes your left stranded without knowing what to do. When times are good there's nothing better than having the freedom to do what you want when you want. This video will get your mind right if you really want to get into this...

CPA Elites ONLY $10 OFF Discount for Gram Poster: Schedule Instagram Posts.
 Thanks given by: vegetajgd
03-21-2017, 01:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2017 01:42 AM by Royal_Wolf.)
It's all fun and games until one of your money sites get deindexed from Google, or your method is patched or get's saturated. You will be going to risk your 50-60 years of life left (if you are 20) just to pursue work that is most risky.
Get good education qualification and then continue IM full time because even in the periods of great difficulty you will be able to get a job and live a happy and average life, without getting the education you will just be crying, and no one will give a f*k about you anymore once you get into adulthood. Getting good grades is the easiest thing that you can do to get a better life because all you need to do is to study from a book and write it down on paper. It's that simple and only 3-4 years are left for you to get the full education. Btw, If a person can't even study and think he can do IM, then he is an idiot because IM is a lot harder and difficult to make it a living and a person who can't even do a simple task as studying can't ever succeed in IM no matter what.
It may seem like IM is easy because you randomly made "$100/daily" but those earnings won't last for more than a month at max and in some cases for a couple of months. After that, you will be back at zero unless you have huge investment and can make a serious investment to your online business.

At the end of the day, You are risking your entire life just to pursue IM which won't even give you stable income for a month alone. Better study and secure your future than getting broke for your entire life and just to let you know you can at any point of your life start IM, but you can't ever start studying again. Once the time has passed you can't pursue your education and after that, you will just have to deal with it and you will not be able to do anything.
Your *best* friends and anyone you know will stop even thinking about you once you get into adulthood, after that you are on your own. So, Better to get it secure by something that has 100% chance to get a job (salary varies but you will still have something to earn and far more stable) than thinking you can earn a living by opening a shit website.

At the end of the day, money a person earns is the worth of a person. If a person earns nothing, society doesn't care about that person. If you earn good, society cares about you but earning well for few months and then living as broke rest of your life is also a bad idea. So, Better study now and invest all salary into marketing and earn big from there else you are just wasting your time.
 Thanks given by: stark3
03-21-2017, 03:55 AM
I think there are more cons than pros. What you have struggled for months to build can be ruined in seconds. IM is short term and if you want to succeed long term, you have to build something that can grow steadily as @elitestatus says. Build a brand, a business and get an education that can make you feel more confident. Also, IM is kinda a lonely job and could be socially 'damaging'. Find your balance and have a specific goal.

RocketProxies.com POST IN THE THREAD FOR A FREE REVIEW COPY!
 Thanks given by: elitestatus
03-22-2017, 01:51 AM
There are few pros compared to cons, i would say you should focus on your career until you make something big into internet marketing.

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 308 07-01-2017 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
Im confused about what I should be doing. Zzbey 117 06-29-2017 01:10 AM
Last Post: ddwaney
Share your CPA / IM success AND failures [Here's mine] HawkEye 335 02-02-2017 02:53 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
using proxy n vpn im getting instagram accounts instabanned matisshakeris 300 12-08-2016 08:49 PM
Last Post: matisshakeris
Hi im new here someone can guide my in CPA? Deea 2,138 08-31-2016 04:11 AM
Last Post: Deea

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top