Proper way of creating Web 2.0's?
2016-03-13, 04:15 PM,
Hi, I was wondering what your view-point is on a proper Web 2.0 is. I read last night on a blog that you should slowly build it up, starting by posting 2-3 posts over a 1-3 week period, which DOES NOT contain your money site link, and then, post one which has ur money site. To make it look natural in Google eyes, how do you build your web 2.0s?

Or do you just build "single-post" web 2.0's with your money site link?
2016-03-13, 07:17 PM,
(2016-03-13, 04:15 PM)YoYoSquad Wrote: Hi, I was wondering what your view-point is on a proper Web 2.0 is. I read last night on a blog that you should slowly build it up, starting by posting 2-3 posts over a 1-3 week period, which DOES NOT contain your money site link, and then, post one which has ur money site. To make it look natural in Google eyes, how do you build your web 2.0s?

There's some software around I can't remember the names, just Google it and you will find them, one is named something like Rank Xer or something like that. You can schedule everything too. In regards to main keywords/money site stuff you can simply tell the software what to include.
2016-03-13, 08:43 PM,
(2016-03-13, 07:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 04:15 PM)YoYoSquad Wrote: Hi, I was wondering what your view-point is on a proper Web 2.0 is. I read last night on a blog that you should slowly build it up, starting by posting 2-3 posts over a 1-3 week period, which DOES NOT contain your money site link, and then, post one which has ur money site. To make it look natural in Google eyes, how do you build your web 2.0s?

There's some software around I can't remember the names, just Google it and you will find them, one is named something like Rank Xer or something like that. You can schedule everything too. In regards to main keywords/money site stuff you can simply tell the software what to include.

Thanks for your reply, but it wasn't really that I wanted to know. I would like to hear if the web 2.0's you're (and others) are making only has 1 post with your money site, or if you make more posts over time, and then after a while drop your money site link on there.

Thanks
2016-03-14, 02:18 PM,
(2016-03-13, 08:43 PM)YoYoSquad Wrote:

Thanks for your reply, but it wasn't really that I wanted to know. I would like to hear if the web 2.0's you're (and others) are making only has 1 post with your money site, or if you make more posts over time, and then after a while drop your money site link on there.

Thanks

Sure, well yes you need to be careful with the link density, IMHO, 1-3% keyword density is more than enough. However, if you're just looking to churn and burn your website and get fast rank, you can include it more than this of course.
2016-03-14, 03:37 PM,
(2016-03-14, 02:18 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Thanks

Sure, well yes you need to be careful with the link density, IMHO, 1-3% keyword density is more than enough. However, if you're just looking to churn and burn your website and get fast rank, you can include it more than this of course.

I noticed someone who has a page which is ranked #1 under a 3k m/s keyword. However, 95% of the backlinks to this page is single-post Tumblr pages, with pretty much the same structure, and he uses 3 different anchor texts, links to an outbound authority website, and then his naked link at the bottom, in all his posts.. He made those 5-6 months ago, and his website is still on 1st page of google.

But alright, I will begin to create some more natural backlinks.
2016-03-14, 03:41 PM,
(2016-03-14, 03:37 PM)YoYoSquad Wrote:

Thanks

I noticed someone who has a page which is ranked #1 under a 3k m/s keyword. However, 95% of the backlinks to this page is single-post Tumblr pages, with pretty much the same structure, and he uses 3 different anchor texts, links to an outbound authority website, and then his naked link at the bottom, in all his posts.. He made those 5-6 months ago, and his website is still on 1st page of google.

He could be using a PBN which means the links are some what hidden.
2016-03-14, 07:16 PM,
(2016-03-14, 03:41 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 07:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: There's some software around I can't remember the names, just Google it and you will find them, one is named something like Rank Xer or something like that. You can schedule everything too. In regards to main keywords/money site stuff you can simply tell the software what to include.

Thanks

Not necessary Hawk, expired tumblrs also plays a great role. He could be using that.
And to OP, here's what I do. Create quality handmade web2.0 with 3 post and 1 linking to money site which I link after 1 week of post.

Later I use RankerX and to boost those web2.0 with additional web2.0 for boosting.

Cheers
2016-03-14, 07:19 PM,
(2016-03-14, 07:16 PM)thehacker290494 Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 08:43 PM)YoYoSquad Wrote: Thanks for your reply, but it wasn't really that I wanted to know. I would like to hear if the web 2.0's you're (and others) are making only has 1 post with your money site, or if you make more posts over time, and then after a while drop your money site link on there.

Thanks

Not necessary Hawk, expired tumblrs also plays a great role. He could be using that.
And to OP, here's what I do. Create quality handmade web2.0 with 3 post and 1 linking to money site which I link after 1 week of post.

Later I use RankerX and to boost those web2.0 with additional web2.0 for boosting.

Cheers

True, that could be it as well. Could be either to be honest.
2016-03-14, 07:40 PM,
(2016-03-14, 07:16 PM)thehacker290494 Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 08:43 PM)YoYoSquad Wrote: Thanks for your reply, but it wasn't really that I wanted to know. I would like to hear if the web 2.0's you're (and others) are making only has 1 post with your money site, or if you make more posts over time, and then after a while drop your money site link on there.

Thanks

Cheers

How many 2.0's do you make, and with how big a time gap between each one? Also, what do you mean by "expired tumblrs"?

I created some tier 2 links to my tumblr tier 1s which wasn't yet indexed, and it was indexed within an hour, however after a day or two it was de-indexed, have you experienced this?
2016-03-15, 08:11 AM,
How many Web2.0 it varies not an exact answer as it differs from keyword to keyword for low competition 1-3 will work, For medium 3-6 and it goes on.
No time Gap I usually create like 2-3 in a day.
Expired tumblrs are the blog which got deleted or expired and have good PA which can be registered and it will pass link juice to your blogs.

Yes that deindexing happens with me too. But you cant do anything just make more slowly slowly they will get indexed again.
Latest Thanks - View all

YoYoSquad(2016-03-15 02:35 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  web hosting with freebies? Tenshu 2 162 2017-07-08, 05:54 PM
Last Post: NickGatzos
  Web host for Black Hat Niche JEEZY 14 808 2017-06-12, 01:59 AM
Last Post: OGNinja
  [HELP] Anyone Expert in Creating Fake Proofs Raman saab 2 259 2017-04-26, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Raman saab
  how to make web daily report conversation ogerr 2 188 2017-03-20, 12:31 AM
Last Post: andihokista
  [SOLVED] INSTAGRAM ERROR: Sorry, something went wrong creating your account. [SOLVED] Kulop 2 604 2017-02-20, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Xaos

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top