PropellerAds | Mobile & Desktop Traffic For Sale | Self-Serve Advertising Platform
2016-02-12, 10:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-12, 10:23 PM by HawkEye.)
Hello CpaElites Members,

Looking for quality traffic to your website, CPA offers or mobile app promotion? Welcome to the new Self-Service Advertising Platform from PropellerAds!

Why us?

Global ad network PropellerAds is a #1 player in the popunder advertising industry.
We started up in 2011 and are now delivering more than 400 million popunder impressions every day across web and mobile devices.

What we offer
  • High quality popunder / popup traffic for your offers and products coming from premium websites
  • Available targeting options: country, OS, device type (desktop, phone, tablet, TV and others), connection type (3G / Wi-Fi), mobile carrier, day partying, frequency capping, white / blacklists
  • Pricing model: CPM based
  • Minimum deposit of only 100 USD!
  • 24/7 Support

FAQ

What ad inventory is available?
We offer ad inventory in nearly every GEO for all platforms, covering both desktop and mobile users. Our traffic estimator helps you see how a campaign’s bid and targeting settings change your ad’s reach.

What ad units do you support?
At the moment, Onclick Popunder is the only ad format available for managing via the Self-Service Platform. If you want to run a banner or mobile interstitial campaign, please contact us.

What pricing model is offered?
For self-serve campaigns, we offer CPM (Cost per Thousand Views) pricing. However, we do performance-based campaigns for customers who use our managed services.

Do you offer managed campaigns?
Yes, if your budget is at least $1000 and you want to put your campaigns in the hands of expert account managers, please contact us.

Do you support conversion pixels?
We provide some tracking variables (dynamic tags, tokens) that you can use to track conversions through your URL and your own tracking system. If you need a conversion pixel or postback, please contact our support team from your advertiser’s account.

We are always glad to welcome new partners!
PropellerAds Team

If you are looking for fully-managed advertising services, other ad units (like banners, mobile web ads, video, etc.) or custom solutions, please contact us.
Latest Thanks - View all

ghost0307(2016-12-29 02:09 AM) 
2016-02-12, 10:23 PM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2016-02-25, 02:27 AM,
PropellerAds is great for anyone who is trying to buy some traffic. I've heard phenomenal things about Propellerads on Forum discussions are not allowed on CPA Elites., and I've registered today as well. Will be buying mobile traffic within the next few days for my first mobile campaigns.
Latest Thanks - View all

PropellerAds(2016-04-01 05:40 PM) 

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2016-02-25, 06:10 PM,
(2016-02-25, 02:27 AM)๖ۣۜMateusz Wrote: PropellerAds is great for anyone who is trying to buy some traffic. I've heard phenomenal things about Propellerads on Forum discussions are not allowed on CPA Elites., and I've registered today as well. Will be buying mobile traffic within the next few days for my first mobile campaigns.
Thank you for your feedback!
Feel free to contact our support team if you'll need any assistance.
2016-03-31, 02:58 PM,
wil try propellerads as well :)
2016-04-01, 05:39 PM,
Hello CpaElites members,

We are happy to announce the first major update of our Self-Service Platform for Advertisers.

Targeting by user’s browser
From now advertisers can include or exclude the audiences that use the particular web browsers (both desktop and mobile).

Conversion tracking
In order to help you run successful campaigns, we have released a conversion tracking feature. With PropellerAds conversion tracking, advertisers can monitor their campaign's performance by counting the number of actions performed by users.

[Image: conversion_tracking.png]

See detailed instruction how to use the conversion tracking in your advertiser’s account or in our Knowledge Base.
If you are experiencing any issues with the conversion tracking - please contact our support team or your account manager.

More features coming soon, stay tuned!

Start your advertising campaign today!
2016-04-01, 06:00 PM,
(2016-04-01, 05:39 PM)PropellerAds Wrote: Hello CpaElites members,

We are happy to announce the first major update of our Self-Service Platform for Advertisers.

Targeting by user’s browser
From now advertisers can include or exclude the audiences that use the particular web browsers (both desktop and mobile).

Conversion tracking
In order to help you run successful campaigns, we have released a conversion tracking feature. With PropellerAds conversion tracking, advertisers can monitor their campaign's performance by counting the number of actions performed by users.

[Image: conversion_tracking.png]

See detailed instruction how to use the conversion tracking in your advertiser’s account or in our Knowledge Base.
If you are experiencing any issues with the conversion tracking - please contact our support team or your account manager.

More features coming soon, stay tuned!

Start your advertising campaign today!

Hey there buddy,
Do you allow paypal as payment option? I just see that you accepts major credit cards. I haven't been on your site for too long. I just ask it here. Thanks. Looking forward for your answer.
2016-04-04, 04:58 PM,
(2016-04-01, 06:00 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Hey there buddy,
Do you allow paypal as payment option? I just see that you accepts major credit cards. I haven't been on your site for too long. I just ask it here. Thanks. Looking forward for your answer.
Hello,
Unfortunately paypal is still not available :(
Now we accept bank cards and this week we've released bank wire transfers.
2016-04-04, 07:51 PM,
When you implement PP give me a call :D

Adult Baby !!!
[Image: 4wz14as.png]
2016-04-04, 08:33 PM,
(2016-04-04, 07:51 PM)blackemil Wrote: When you implement PP give me a call :D
Ok :)
Just to understand, why not credit card?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blackfox - Highest Paying Mobile Ad Network blackfoxio 33 5,373 Today, 12:12 AM
Last Post: metros
  Approved Network PREMIUM Network TopOffers: we monetize your dating traffic! TopOffers 6 148 Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  Approved Network AdGate Media Incent CPA Network ♦ Top EPCs ♦ Biweekly Payments ♦ Mobile Lockers AdGateOleg 189 26,368 Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Last Post: d3t0x
  Approved Network MGCASH.COM | HIGH EPC&CR | NET15/BI-WEEKLY | WEB&MOBILE&INNOVATIVE LOCKERS | 24/7 SUP Darko 346 46,561 2017-10-20, 03:33 PM
Last Post: EagleEyes
  Approved Network Wewe Media - Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL | SmartLink | Traffic Monetization Network WeweMedia 17 861 2017-10-19, 09:59 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top