Promoting YouTube Videos With Google Adwords
2014-05-17, 04:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-17, 05:10 PM by caesar.)
I was thinking about promoting YouTube Videos with Google Adwords, the point being that it is possible to have your Video put around youtube but this is not just views, you could also gain subscribers and likes naturally.

The way it works is pretty straight forward, you go to your Video Manager and next to your Videos you should see a link that says 'Promote this video' you click that and then you are asked to create a Campaign. You can use this link also http://www.google.com/ads/video/

You then set your budget (either for the full campaign or daily) you can get around 500 ad impressions per day for $1 per day (that's about 3,500 per week), then set your currency (I used USD for example) and choose your audience (Everybody or Countries, City's and Regions) that will effect your spending and ad impressions.

Then you just put in your Headlines and Descriptions and choose a Thumbnail and you are all set.

You will be taken to sign in to Adwords to pay either by Bank Transfer or Credit Card, you will most likely pay VAT on top too but that shouldn't be too much.

I think depending on your Video content depends on if your video will be approved or not, also I think you need a YouTube Account that is pretty well established for some time and in good standing.

Let me know you experiences with this, have you earned any money (made conversions) and if you think it's worth it or not, should I try this?
2014-05-17, 04:36 PM,
I think its a good idea.
Maybe gonna try it next month.

Keep me updated :)
2014-05-18, 12:39 AM,
I prefer making money with CPA you bank $$$ with it!
2014-05-18, 01:22 PM,
I've tried this. First of all, it's expensive, adwords can cost you something like $0.8 per click. Even for medium comp. keywords. Second off, people won't wait around for a video to load, either that or there are a shit load of bots. I tried this and got about 400 clicks, didn't even break the 301+ counter, that's how you know there's foul play involved. Maybe you can advertise your video directly on youtube tho, don't really know how that will work because i've never tried it but you should and tell us how it goes.
2014-05-18, 01:27 PM,
Yes I agree with Valerie and merchanter. CPA is the way to go!
2014-05-18, 02:24 PM,
that would be a rip off wouldnt it imagine the money that would be wasted on ad words?
2014-05-18, 02:25 PM,
Do you ever generated a Lead for others by clicking on Youtube Ads? Ask this always yourself....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 5 104 3 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 1 37 6 hours ago
Last Post: iastaff
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 103 Yesterday, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 956 2017-10-17, 11:35 PM
Last Post: dnxoom
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,465 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top