Programming business, what's the best place?
2016-05-16, 06:29 PM,
Well, everybody knows that CPA is not only straight up getting cash from advertisement networks. To have success you would need, for example, a quality website with potential to attract quality leads.

I imagine that a nice percentage of us is great in coding and uses their potential to do such coding project themselves.

But a lot of us, including me, only know some basic HTML and PhP, and really do need coding partners.

So where would you peoples hire your coders? Craiglist? Forums? And why, or why not?

My main idea in this discussion, is that most coders, perhaps, would be hesitant to work on projects as these.

I'm looking forward to hearing your stories.
2016-05-16, 07:13 PM,
Since wordpress exist , you can create good quality websites without knowing advanced programming, just purchase a template and learn from there. Your knowledge with basic html and Php will be a good start.

If you really want to hire a developer to do your project , I suggest using upwork(there are other several sites to find a freelancer) but for me upwork there are lot of good programmers with high quality of work and very affordable.
Latest Thanks - View all

SmoothDollars(2016-05-16 09:13 PM) 
2016-05-16, 07:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-16, 07:44 PM by SmoothDollars.)
(2016-05-16, 07:13 PM)!Exclamation Wrote: Since wordpress exist , you can create good quality websites without knowing advanced programming, just purchase a template and learn from there. Your knowledge with basic html and Php will be a good start.

If you really want to hire a developer to do your project , I suggest using upwork(there are other several sites to find a freelancer) but for me upwork there are lot of good programmers with high quality of work and very affordable.

Thank you for contributing to the discussion. Smile

This is pure speculation, but.. Wouldn't some programmers at Upwork, or any other work site for that matter, be wary of these projects?

Even though a lot of our work is harmless.. I imagine that some people wouldn't be fond of doing any projects involving internet advertisements. At all.

Some would think it's immoral, some of them would think they would get into trouble.

And even when most of them, I speculate, are 100% okay with these types of jobs.. You can't pick them out, and the ones who do have a problem may very well report you to Upwork.

Which.. doesn't necessarily mean you'll get banned from Upwork, but maybe it will create some unwanted attention / annoyingness.

What do you think?

(If you like a fun debate we can do this. Grin In the name of fun and education. ;) I'm not expecting to win, because you seem to have experience.)

(2016-05-16, 07:13 PM)!Exclamation Wrote: Since wordpress exist , you can create good quality websites without knowing advanced programming, just purchase a template and learn from there. Your knowledge with basic html and Php will be a good start.

PS: I forgot to say that wordpress is amazing, but if you wanna score big, standing out is great. Wordpress doesn't cover tons of features, while coding can add a big sprinkle of creativity.

That's just what I think!
2016-05-16, 08:56 PM,
No I don't want any debate , I just want to share :D

Anyways , goodluck with your thread I will be hitting the bed now.
Latest Thanks - View all

SmoothDollars(2016-05-16 09:13 PM) 
2016-05-16, 09:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-16, 09:08 PM by SmoothDollars.)
(2016-05-16, 08:56 PM)!Exclamation Wrote: No I don't want any debate , I just want to share :D

Ok, then that means I have won. :P

Nah, I'm just kidding. Have a good night!

(2016-05-16, 08:56 PM)!Exclamation Wrote: No I don't want any debate , I just want to share :D

Btw, if you still want to answer my question, then that would be extra great!

Also, Thank you for sharing!
2016-05-17, 02:11 PM,
(2016-05-16, 06:29 PM)SmoothDollars Wrote: So where would you peoples hire your coders? Craiglist? Forums? And why, or why not?

My main idea in this discussion, is that most coders, perhaps, would be hesitant to work on projects as these.

Besides the fact that we have coder as team members, I would never use platforms like freelancer.com, Craigslist or others to hire coders. Because you'll never know if the programmer is going to get your niches, methods or copy the whole system. So we select them always "face to face".
2016-05-18, 04:09 PM,
(2016-05-17, 02:11 PM)ConversionDoc Wrote:
(2016-05-16, 06:29 PM)SmoothDollars Wrote: So where would you peoples hire your coders? Craiglist? Forums? And why, or why not?

Besides the fact that we have coder as team members, I would never use platforms like freelancer.com, Craigslist or others to hire coders. Because you'll never know if the programmer is going to get your niches, methods or copy the whole system. So we select them always "face to face".

Smart. That's the kinda shit I'm hesitant about. you can't just trust a coder from the internet, it's better to do business face to face.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Business to get Rich ? vincenzot_t 16 717 2017-09-08, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SonarClick
  How to rank stream on YT to first place? HackerCzExtreme 3 141 2017-09-06, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Please!!! Suggestions needed for more online business models (cpa apart!)? HAkorehdeh 3 118 2017-09-03, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Business Mastermind Skype Group charlez 3 278 2017-07-25, 09:30 PM
Last Post: mentorcell
  E-Commerce VS COD (Cash-on-Delivery): why affiliates hate doing business. Stacy_AdCombo 7 456 2017-06-19, 10:21 PM
Last Post: openhosting

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top