Problems with Sharecash
2013-09-04, 10:17 PM,
Good morning everyone. I am new to ppd earning but I am determined to at least reach my $10 milestone.

I currently have one niche and I am using Sharecash as my PPD network. I know that the niche I have chosen has a massive audience, especially in Europe ( hoping that I get some French leads along the way).

However, as of right now, the niche is not at it's full potential, due to the subject's somewhat far release date.

I am averaging around 6 clicks per day but the click count is increasing as I boost my video. It is on the first page when I use my targeted keywords. With one keyword phrase at 6th place 1st page, and with the other phrase at 9th place 1st page.

Within a day of launching my niche and vid, I got my first lead of 57 cents. Five days later, I haven't gotten a single lead. What can I do to start seeing more leads? Is my amount of daily clicks too low to expect any revenue from this niche?

I know this niche has got potential, it just hasn't reached it's climax yet. Should I just keep ranking my video and seo my landing page and wait until it reaches maximum potential?

I am somewhat annoyed because I paid for voiceover, and being a broke teenager I don't have any startup money for another niche. I would normally do everything manually, but I can't voice over without a mic and I am not sure if without voice niches are any good.

Could really use some advice on what to do now.
2013-09-04, 10:40 PM,
First of all, you shouldn't have gone all in and especially because you are a starter. Second thing is you should wait for the game to be released, see how it goes the first week after the launch.

Add me on Skype (iwontspeak) for PPD discussion. :)
2013-09-04, 10:44 PM,
Your amount of clicks is low. To get more downloads, you will have to bring more visitors who will download your file.

[Image: siggy.png]

I will teach you how to make money! Check out my Ultimate Referral Training Program!
2013-09-04, 11:18 PM,
The game is a long way from release. That says it all.
It is not searched for yet.
Don't pay for stuff to be done and don't pay for views if you are "broke"
2013-09-04, 11:37 PM,
Alright... I think I will just let it rank slowly and make sure that it is at the top during the game's release. Also, can someone please suggest which Sharecash mirror is most appealing/has the best ratio of clicks to leads?
2013-09-05, 02:33 AM,
(2013-09-04, 11:37 PM)Cloak Wrote: Alright... I think I will just let it rank slowly and make sure that it is at the top during the game's release. Also, can someone please suggest which Sharecash mirror is most appealing/has the best ratio of clicks to leads?

I use sharecash speedyfiles mirror it converts best for me anyway you should'nt expect much cash from your niche as its not released it.I personally use sharecash and its the best you should stick with it and work hard to earn some cash , Goodluck hope you earn some cash.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FollowLiker problems 404 or 407 Loger 3 92 2017-10-21, 11:12 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  Does anyone Else having Issue loggin IN Sharecash vegetajgd 6 231 2017-05-18, 12:39 PM
Last Post: charli087
  [HELP] Payoneer + sharecash hopsa 4 270 2017-04-05, 03:02 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  ShareCash - NEW FACE! DrKent 30 4,416 2017-01-26, 08:02 PM
Last Post: dean911
  Sharecash | Still good? mrpo 13 2,200 2016-11-16, 12:37 AM
Last Post: MrAliAsad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top