Problem with Surveys downloads..
2013-09-10, 01:48 AM,
Well I read some Ebook that I bought that teach you how to make money by PPD Websites...Well I tried exactly what he said,Uploaded a videos at youtube+Made a lot of comments subs likes and views and etc..And at the first five days I made 4$(Not bad money for me..)But at the last 2 days I just don't get any download only visits at my S H A R E C A S H links and mybe few clicks but no any download of it..For expleme one of my files just today had 12 visits!!But NO one clicked or download it..
Can you tell me in what I'm wrong?,What should I do to make it better?
Here is two videos that I made..Please tell me what should I edit/change to make peoples to download from my links..
Video 1:

Video 2:

I also added a text file that I explain at him why should they download from the link..Can you please check it and explain me what I did wrong till now?To make me get better and better..
BTW:Please look at the videos description and etc and tell me please what I did wrong...Thank you very much for any help!!
Thank you from:Lidorx ConfusedCry
2013-09-10, 01:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-10, 02:01 AM by Brien.)
You shouldn't post your niches, but they are pretty saturated so I guess it's not too bad.

1.) You NEED to use voice, most people will close the instant they hear the song and see the notepad pop up. They want a personal connection with the person, even if it's only for 30-60 seconds. Also, considering that your niches are SUPER saturated with only like 3-6k views, they aren't getting on the front page. The only people hitting your videos are the ones that are searching for daily or weekly uploads, and even then most people will probably outrank you on the short term.

To put it in shorter words, you need to get voice on your videos, whether it's your voice or someone elses, it doesn't matter. You also need more views and likes if you want to get front page, which you will need to get decent earnings. Also, don't bother with ebooks and guides. Just upload convincing videos and get them to front page, anyone that tries to sell you what I just said is an idiot trying to milk the community because they most likely can't execute it themselves.
Latest Thanks - View all

lidorx3(2013-09-10 02:41 AM) 
2013-09-10, 02:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-10, 02:09 AM by Diem.)
(2013-09-10, 01:48 AM)lidorx3 Wrote: Well I read some Ebook that I bought that teach you how to make money by PPD Websites...Well I tried exactly what he said,Uploaded a videos at youtube+Made a lot of comments subs likes and views and etc..And at the first five days I made 4$(Not bad money for me..)But at the last 2 days I just don't get any download only visits at my S H A R E C A S H links and mybe few clicks but no any download of it..For expleme one of my files just today had 12 visits!!But NO one clicked or download it..
Here is two videos that I made..Please tell me what should I edit/change to make peoples to download from my links..
Video 1:

Video 2:

I also added a text file that I explain at him why should they download from the link..Can you please check it and explain me what I did wrong till now?To make me get better and better..
BTW:Please look at the videos description and etc and tell me please what I did wrong...Thank you very much for any help!!

Your comments are totally useless and If you dont have traffic, no downloads will come and I recommend you to use landing page if you are using Sharecash.
Latest Thanks - View all

2013-09-10, 02:09 AM,
You are using saturated niches with a lot of competition.

IF you want to succeed with those specific niches you need to rank them properly.
Latest Thanks - View all

2013-09-10, 02:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-10, 02:45 AM by lidorx3.)
(2013-09-10, 01:59 AM)Brien Wrote: You shouldn't post your niches, but they are pretty saturated so I guess it's not too bad.

1.) You NEED to use voice, most people will close the instant they hear the song and see the notepad pop up. They want a personal connection with the person, even if it's only for 30-60 seconds. Also, considering that your niches are SUPER saturated with only like 3-6k views, they aren't getting on the front page. The only people hitting your videos are the ones that are searching for daily or weekly uploads, and even then most people will probably outrank you on the short term.

To put it in shorter words, you need to get voice on your videos, whether it's your voice or someone elses, it doesn't matter. You also need more views and likes if you want to get front page, which you will need to get decent earnings. Also, don't bother with ebooks and guides. Just upload convincing videos and get them to front page, anyone that tries to sell you what I just said is an idiot trying to milk the community because they most likely can't execute it themselves.
Okay thank you!!You really helped me with this tips I'll use them soon!!

(2013-09-10, 02:06 AM)Diem Wrote:
(2013-09-10, 01:48 AM)lidorx3 Wrote: Well I read some Ebook that I bought that teach you how to make money by PPD Websites...Well I tried exactly what he said,Uploaded a videos at youtube+Made a lot of comments subs likes and views and etc..And at the first five days I made 4$(Not bad money for me..)But at the last 2 days I just don't get any download only visits at my S H A R E C A S H links and mybe few clicks but no any download of it..For expleme one of my files just today had 12 visits!!But NO one clicked or download it..
Video 1:

Video 2:

Your comments are totally useless and If you dont have traffic, no downloads will come and I recommend you to use landing page if you are using Sharecash.
Thank you,and yes I'm using at sharecash What do you mean when you say "Landing page"I put a mask link,do you mean that I shouldn't to put a mask link,like filml,fileups etc...?

(2013-09-10, 02:09 AM)EBAH Wrote: You are using saturated niches with a lot of competition.

IF you want to succeed with those specific niches you need to rank them properly.
I know that this niches is saturated,can you recommend me on some niches there aren't saturated..?
Thanks
2013-09-10, 03:21 AM,
No because then they will become saturated, the best ones are saturated ones if you can actually rank them.
2013-09-10, 03:23 AM,
What if i told you i get 90 visitor and 0 download :D
2013-09-10, 03:24 AM,
(2013-09-10, 03:23 AM)ReFinig Wrote: What if i told you i get 90 visitor and 0 download :D
LOL!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WP landing page upload problem justinmartin 3 85 2017-12-13, 01:59 AM
Last Post: justinmartin
  [HELP] Big problem! CagelessBrain 1 178 2017-10-08, 03:29 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Making CPA surveys convert Aerovian 7 408 2017-09-29, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Aerovian
  facebook groups problem madeline 6 186 2017-08-31, 11:27 AM
Last Post: omoss20
  Problem with twitter replies traffic akimo10 5 152 2017-08-28, 10:57 PM