ProBux Journey - New To PTC - Update Daily
2013-10-04, 02:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-06, 03:24 AM by Phlong.)
Hey everyone, I have 4 niche sites ranked on google first page and I am totally on autopilot earning $70-100/day. Now, enough of PPD site for another 6 months, I am going to try PTC.

I am so not into PTC, but while surfing here and there on hackforums I found a guide, an e-book which calculated everything so perfectly that it makes me satisfied that I can make $2000/month with this site.

4 Years ago I met a guy online, his name was "reggen666" or "reggen999", I don't actually remember, at that time he was the highest earner in PTC history withdrawing even $25k/month on neobux, those who already work on neobux know this guy.

Now I want to try my luck in PTC itself. I choose probux. I am going to update each and everything in this thread about earnings, ref earnings, direct referrals, renting etc etc. Stay tuned.

Targets:
I will go step by step:
[ ] Get 10 rented referrals
[ ] Get 10 direct referrals
[ ] Not going to cashout unless I reach $50/daily

So, wish me luck because I am going to achieve everything without investing even a single penny. Just like a total N00b.

Day 1: 04-10-13
Day 2: 05-10-13
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2013-10-04 02:57 AM) 
2013-10-04, 02:44 AM,
If you seriously think you can earn big bucks using these so called "bux" sites, I am sorry for you.
The fact is, besides the creators and the few people who started working with Neobux early when it just got released, you will earn pennies. Seriously, you better stop wasting your time.
2013-10-04, 03:02 AM,
(2013-10-04, 02:44 AM)Calisthenics Wrote: If you seriously think you can earn big bucks using these so called "bux" sites, I am sorry for you.
The fact is, besides the creators and the few people who started working with Neobux early when it just got released, you will earn pennies. Seriously, you better stop wasting your time.

I have 6 months on autopilot, anyhow probux will take only 5 mins of my daily time, so, it's not a big issue for me, and yes, I too have heard horrible things about "bux" sites, but I really want to give it a try, if I didn't succeed atleast I can tell other users to stay away from bux sites. Think positive.
2013-10-04, 03:58 AM,
Im using probux too

Membership: Standard Upgrade Account
Ads clicked: 1215 Detailed Statistics
Main balance: $5.6393
Direct Referrals: 0
Rented Referrals: 192
Referral clicks: 5693 Referral Statistics

Im earning like 0.5-1 dollar per day, Autopay on. im newbie too to this website
2013-10-04, 04:40 AM,
(2013-10-04, 04:37 AM)methodman Wrote: If you are about to lose 5min of your day It'd be more profitable spending them asking to someone in station for 1$. In a year you will make 365$, which are more than you can earn in your whole life on 'bux' sites.

trust me.

You are wrong, there are people that made 100k+ in neobux. Not defending these sites as i dont like this shit and its not even related to CPA or Internet Marketing, just a bullshit mom stay at home work.
2013-10-04, 05:17 AM,
(2013-10-04, 04:40 AM)KardoseR Wrote:
(2013-10-04, 04:37 AM)methodman Wrote: If you are about to lose 5min of your day It'd be more profitable spending them asking to someone in station for 1$. In a year you will make 365$, which are more than you can earn in your whole life on 'bux' sites.

trust me.

You are wrong, there are people that made 100k+ in neobux. Not defending these sites as i dont like this shit and its not even related to CPA or Internet Marketing, just a bullshit mom stay at home work.

yeah and 90k of them was investment
2013-10-04, 06:01 AM,
(2013-10-04, 04:44 AM)methodman Wrote:
(2013-10-04, 04:40 AM)KardoseR Wrote:

trust me.

Never heard of those, the max I ever seen are 10k$, please prove me wrong. Also those peoples which made 100k+ (if it even exist) it's becouse they been 4 years doing it evry day + investing, I'd say the profit it's way less. And still they only got 100k. If 4 years evryday were spent into CPA, and evry penny invested there, in CPA, those guys would be making 10k$ per month AT THE LEAST plus having a history of 200k+ payments.

edit: I'd prefer seek for money in station for 4 years, 5 min a day, collecting between 1500 to 2000$ in 4 years without any investment and hassle, instead of investing and having to check stats, refs and shit evryday.

just go to the neobux forums and you can see couple of guys in the 6 digits, yeah we dont know how much of an investiment they made but that can be achieved with nothing in 4 years i guess, not that bad
2013-10-05, 11:38 PM,
in that time you can make in ppd much more...
its useless to click around you need referrals.
like 1.000+ active referrals to make abit cash. and nobody will click forever
and to get referrals you have to upload videos, and befor you make videos for this shit you can make ppd videos.
its not hard to earn 1$/day on ppd on autopilost trust me... bete then click this shit
2013-10-05, 11:43 PM,
just stay out of this, before cpa i started PTC and lost around 150$ in neobux, i also know that regen are you talking about he is a pro earner but because only he has a good ref base from start, the guides you founds only works for earliest not for long..
beleive me i have tried the best strategy and calculates the best possible average to earn from refs, but it's sucks and nothing just the money loss..
in the end i donated my account and moved to cpa...
2013-10-06, 04:54 AM,
(2013-10-05, 11:43 PM)Jain Wrote: just stay out of this, before cpa i started PTC and lost around 150$ in neobux, i also know that regen are you talking about he is a pro earner but because only he has a good ref base from start, the guides you founds only works for earliest not for long..
beleive me i have tried the best strategy and calculates the best possible average to earn from refs, but it's sucks and nothing just the money loss..
in the end i donated my account and moved to cpa...

Taking your suggestion, thread locked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 403 1 hour ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 16 723 4 hours ago
Last Post: imonambot
  My Journey With CPABUILD to 100 PER DAY daboov 85 9,863 5 hours ago
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 212 10,963 5 hours ago
Last Post: Reveseu
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 8 249 6 hours ago
Last Post: metros

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top