[Private Method] Make $100 Per Day From FB Groups - Facebook Commision Formula
03-27-2017, 10:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 12:44 AM by ScarFac3.)
[Image: LwuI9xv.jpg]

All current (limited) discount codes has expired.

- But we have extended (limited) 30% off coupon code.

- To get discount at checkout use: CPAElites30off

- To purchase product either click on image above or go directly to site: http://fbcommisionformula.com/

- All review copies was given away, so please don't ask for it!

***Note: If you are selected to receive review copy, your obligation is to write and post review here on thread.

- Reviews

(03-30-2017 02:23 PM)Just A Beat Wrote:  Okay, so I have received a review copy from @ScarFac3 and I have to say that if you want to really make money on Facebook then this is the method for you. More than that, I am sorry to tell you, but if you are not making money online after following this method, then online marketing is not for you. The method is JUST THAT COMPLETE.

You will get a step by step formula on what to do, how to do it and how much time to do/wait for everything. Even if you are a Facebook marketing expert you will still find golden nuggets.

If you are a beginner and want to make money then invest in this ebook. It will just spoon feed your every single dollar.

So what will you learn?
  1. What kind of accounts to use
  2. How to setup your accounts to avoid getting the ban hammer
  3. Where to buy the accounts if you don't have your own provider
  4. How much and how OFTEN to post with every single account
  5. How to make sure that your links pass Facebook's algorithm undetected
  6. What kind of niches to use
  7. How to automate everything
  8. And more than that!

To wrap it up, I say the method is 100% foolproof. As for the language, you will have no problem understanding anything. You will get pictures with every single step you are supposed to follow and if you follow every single step then be sure that you are up for some good money. Wink

(03-30-2017 10:10 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote:  Heyya!

Scarface have provided me a review copy for Facebook Commission Formula (thanks buddy).

so here's my review:

Facebook Commission Formula is a seriously detailed guide and consists of 55 pages of pure content and action steps on the method.The ebook consists of every aspect like from how to setup your account from scratch to how to go and promote your products - and shows some really good niche ideas and angles that i never thought of! I am currently working on building a list for my affiliate marketing journey over here and this will certainly help me...
You can do this without spending a single dime but there is also a paid option where you can setup everything and make it running fully on autopilot as well..

PROS:
- Easy to understand guide.
- Pure content and value
- Great support
- Can be automated
- Works on any niche you can imagine on....

CONS:

-you have to keep posting manually which can be pretty time consuming.
- and i cannot think of other cons...

Regards,
moneyboy2012

(04-01-2017 06:22 AM)CoolPrince265 Wrote:  
Got a review copy for this one (Thanks ScarFac3) and here's my HONEST review

Review : I don't know what to say but this method is just AMAZING! It's a step by step guide with images, instructions, his personal tips and tricks which honestly I haven't seen anywhere else and everything you need to set this up. It's like a total spoonfeed. This method is one of the most easiest and by easiest I mean because of OP's crystal clear instructions with images, it turns out to be so easy to setup this method. There are two ways you can set this up one is the free method and the second is paid but as you know automation can make everything easier so, if you'll choose the paid method then it'll be less time consuming and if you got no investment then don't worry as it has a free way too but it'll consume more time.

Overall : A 10 out of 10 to this wonderful step by step guide. I'll recommend this to ALL members.

(04-01-2017 06:34 PM)MrZeus Wrote:  Got a review copy a couple of days ago, but didn't have time to look so here's my honest opinion:

- you will be getting a PDF explaining everything you need to do in details.
- it explains how to create Facebook accounts and avoid them getting banned.
- how to set up your Facebook accounts and target the right groups for your niche.
- great bonuses along with the method.

Overall, it's a great method. As long as you work hard and smart using it you'll make more money.

(04-19-2017 11:58 PM)virtualhost Wrote:  This ebook has a lot of useful information and lots of things I've never thought about. It teaches me every steps on how to avoid getting my accounts getting FB jailed or verification and the best part is how much and when to post. I recommend this method (10/10) to everyone who is looking to make money online. **NEWBIES FRIENDLY!!** and again, thanks to ScarFac3 for this amazing method.
03-29-2017, 12:05 AM
If you guys have any questions feel free to ask :)
03-29-2017, 12:10 AM
Im up for a review copy :)
03-29-2017, 12:17 AM
Interested in a review copy !
Thanks!

⇩⇩⇩ Money ⇩⇩⇩

★*█My Helpful Threads█*★
03-29-2017, 12:21 AM
Interested in a review copy if you still have one...Good Luck..
03-29-2017, 12:31 AM
I am also up for a review copy. I can be trusted!
03-29-2017, 02:07 AM
Interested in a review copy also! :)
03-29-2017, 02:11 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2017 02:12 AM by baxxx.)
Interested in a review copy.
03-29-2017, 02:50 AM
(03-29-2017 12:10 AM)SpawneR Wrote:  Im up for a review copy :)

(03-29-2017 02:07 AM)virtualhost Wrote:  Interested in a review copy also! :)

(03-29-2017 02:11 AM)baxxx Wrote:  Interested in a review copy.

Thank you for interest in my product, please check PM guys :)
03-29-2017, 03:18 AM
Waiting for some reviews, unless i can get some review copy? :) Made good ammount of bucks on Facebook Group posting some time ago, when there was not so much restrictions, maybe my review be useful :)

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
[EXCLUSIVE] Facebook like jacker | New script !! xakaa 921 Today 01:54 AM
Last Post: vgz87
Facebook Ad accounts for sale Amichie 65 Yesterday 01:28 PM
Last Post: AlienBoy
HOT DEAL [Only 15$] IOS APP STORE INCLUDE VIDEO SEARCH ENGINE -100% AUTOMATED - 150K APP. suuforest 21,442 Yesterday 01:13 AM
Last Post: suuforest
[AGED] [HQ] YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNTS! [HQ] [AGED] SkyisTheLimit 31,462 06-21-2017 07:38 PM
Last Post: CreepySoul
Buy Facebook Ad Accounts! Premium Quality Long Lasting Aged Accounts Make Big Money Premium_Ads 7,329 06-21-2017 04:56 PM
Last Post: Premium_Ads

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top