Ppv or ppc better for cpa offers WH help
2016-07-21, 07:08 PM,
I tired both but i seem can't get any lead from both ways.
Maybe my LP sucks or my targeting sucks.
So i want to foucs on one of them which one of you guys use
2016-07-21, 08:11 PM,
Whitehat is difficult to convert especially for high payout offers.

[Image: HDltYfu.gif]
2016-07-23, 06:53 PM,
There are many elements of your funnel you have to test and optimize before a campaign starts to work. That means spending money unfortunately :) I assume also you choose the right offers for PPC and PPV type of traffic.
2016-07-24, 05:21 AM,
(2016-07-23, 06:53 PM)cloea Wrote: There are many elements of your funnel you have to test and optimize before a campaign starts to work. That means spending money unfortunately :) I assume also you choose the right offers for PPC and PPV type of traffic.

email/zip submit or pin submit .
that's what i promote
i split test with LP or direct linking .
if you can give me any advice it will be appreciated
2016-07-24, 09:04 PM,
I would try more than one lander with different angles. Usually direct linking is not working good for me, except if the offer page is user engaging and not goes directly to the reg form. Also do not test too many banners if you have small budget, start with 2 of yours + 1 competitor's (for a control). Look for pattern flows that produce good CTR like os ->banner - > lander - > offer (also other combos). Rinse and repeat. I usually also test the banners 1.5x of the CPA before deciding to cut them off. But again, you must have a good offer at the first place, not too saturated.
2016-07-26, 02:49 AM,
So lets cut this straight shady_remy , When starting a campaign you need to set aside a testing budget. I always advise testing the offer page as well with few traffic and see if it converts directly, that alone will give you an insight about the conversion of the offer itself, honestly and candidly not all offers will convert. But the best way to pick an offer is to ask your AM for top converting offers with less competition, and has a low payout because high payout will take more cost to convert than the ones with low payout, I will suggest third world countries where traffic are cheap ( Please note, am a lover of pop so am coming from that angle ) .I always suggest split testing multiple offers from 2-3 networks , multiple landers and multiple sources until you find the best source you can launch with and then replicate on other sources. After picking a good offer, tested on some sources and see there's a few conversion, I would love to rip some landers that works well for the verticals I'm promoting, I use boxofads and Adexposed (these two works for me) , usually get like 3 landers to split all around and from these I can see what CTR and CR am getting, optimise and cut bad target, then scale up on the good ones ...... Thats my perspective , hope it helps but honestly pop works

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 399 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 103 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,818 2017-12-14, 01:18 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 218 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top