Powerful SEO Tutorial (Rank With 0 Backlinks)
2014-01-03, 09:37 PM,
Hello Cpaeliters,

Today, I am going to share a tutorial on how to rank your blog or site with 0 backlinks and only with POWERFUL On page SEO. Please note that it doesn't mean that you can rank any keyword with 0 backlinks. This is basically a powerful On Page SEO tutorial. One of the reasons i am sharing this is because i see many threads asking for how to do SEO so i hope they will learn something from this share. I am also going to show you one of my blogs on which i have done exact same things and never sent a single backlink to them and now that blog receives almost 600 visitors per day on autopilot. This blog has only 24 pages but they are so well optimized that i never needed to send any backlinks to them, and the traffic is increasing on that blog every week or so without me doing anything. This is the power of On page SEO!

Using these, your site will not come to rank 1 but it will start getting traffic. Also, it will take some time for your blog to start getting visitors because we are not sending any backlinks here. But this tutorial guarantees that your site WILL get traffic from Google, Yahoo and Bing automatically.

You can find many SEO tutorials but in reality you don't need to follow every little things. Here i will list the 9 Most Important points that you have to follow and they are more than enough to shoot your site higher in SERPS. So lets, get started

[hide]1. First and the most important thing is your page should have UNIQUE content. Don't copy paste from other sites. You can take idea from several related websites but don't copy exact same thing.

2. Your exact target keyword or phrase should be in your title and url (its better if your keyword appears first in title)

3. Make your title appealing or attractive, don't just put your target keyword there. Example - your keyword is "How to lose weight". So make your title something like "How to lose weight while eating", "How to lose weight fast and easily", "How to lose weight - Top 3 tips" etc. Please note, this is just an example keyword (this is a highly saturated keyword btw so don't go for this keyword)

4. Your keyword should appear in the first sentence of a paragraph and at the end of a paragraph. Also try to include your keyword at least once in each paragraph.

5. Make some of your keywords bold, underline some of your keyword and also italicise some.

6. Include 1 or 2 images on your page. Title your image with your exact target keyword. Also include your target keyword in "Alt" tag of the image.

7. Include 1 or 2 headings on your page, which should include your target keyword.

8. If visitors stay on your page for longer then google will significantly promote your site in SERP. This is one of the most important things. One of the easiest ways to increase visitors time on your site is to embed 1 or 2 related youtube videos on your page. This will significantly boost your visitors time on your site.

9. Don't put a lot of keywords as tags. Include your target keyword and some low competition related keywords only.[/hide]

So this is how i do powerful On Page SEO on my sites which makes them start getting visitors in sometime automatically. Below you can see my blog's traffic stats on which i have done exact same things. Best of luck!

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
Share This Thread :

2014-01-03, 09:41 PM,
If you are focusing on Blogger's stat then you are doimg a big mistake. Always check Analytics :)
Add this also in your post :)

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2014-01-03, 09:45 PM,
Nice post sir, but you need to fix some rough edges on your tutorial :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-01-03, 09:45 PM,
I already knew this stuff you shared but, it will help a lot of people. Thanks for the share, good stuff here.
2014-01-03, 09:47 PM,
I remember I followed these guidelines on my old website. Got around 1.4k views daily.

This should help some people get the gist of things.

repetition
2014-01-03, 09:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-03, 09:57 PM by eliter1q.)
(2014-01-03, 09:41 PM)adidam Wrote: If you are focusing on Blogger's stat then you are doimg a big mistake. Always check Analytics :)

Hi bro, thanks for your comment. I don't focus on this site anymore, i just created it and left it as it is. I don't check its stats regularly but it doesn't mean that this tutorial don't have power. So don't go for the stats. This tutorial is proven to force google to send you visitors on autopilot.

(2014-01-03, 09:45 PM)iSagani Wrote: Nice post sir, but you need to fix some rough edges on your tutorial :)

Hi bro, sorry but i don't understand what you mean by rough edges.

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

2014-01-03, 09:57 PM,
(2014-01-03, 09:56 PM)eliter1q Wrote:
(2014-01-03, 09:41 PM)adidam Wrote: If you are focusing on Blogger's stat then you are doimg a big mistake. Always check Analytics :)

Hi bro, thanks for your comment. I don't focus on this site anymore, i just created it and left it as it is. I don't check its stats regularly but it doesn't mean that this tutorial don't have power. So don't go for the stats. This tutorial is proven to force google to send you visitors on autopilot.

(2014-01-03, 09:45 PM)iSagani Wrote: Nice post sir, but you need to fix some rough edges on your tutorial :)

Hahaha! When did I say your guide is bad? It's Awesome :) I already know this from last 5 years #ProfessionalBlogger :P

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2014-01-03, 09:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-03, 09:59 PM by eliter1q.)
(2014-01-03, 09:45 PM)foitoi Wrote: I already knew this stuff you shared but, it will help a lot of people. Thanks for the share, good stuff here.

Thanks foitoi, for your appreciation. It will really help many people here.

(2014-01-03, 09:57 PM)adidam Wrote:

Hahaha! When did I say your guide is bad? It's Awesome :) I already know this from last 5 years #ProfessionalBlogger :P

Thanks adidam,

2014-01-03, 09:59 PM,

True that. i was gonna comment the same.
Blogger stats are always wrong.
My old blog gets 1k pageviews daily according to blogger but analytics stats are nowhere close to it
2014-01-03, 10:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-03, 10:23 PM by CapsLuck.)

I have reread the whole tutorial again and I just misunderstood some of it, it's my bad. :) But your tutorial is great dude, keep on sharing :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------