Posting limits for new users
2015-10-18, 02:27 PM,
I like to check on the forum by viewing recent posts and it's extremely annoying when a new user does a bunch of shit posts in a short span of time.

e.g. Thanks for the share / Is this still working?

[Image: 264be06705.png]

Idiots like these keep bumping old threads and add nothing to the discussion. We all know they do it to reach 50 posts ASAP and start sending PMs to beg for help or scam legit users here.

Can we please have posting limits for new users to reduce this kind of crap?

Also, IMO posts only to thank the OP should not be allowed. There is a Thanks button for this although it's currently disabled.
2015-10-18, 03:43 PM,
(2015-10-18, 02:27 PM)daemonX Wrote: I like to check on the forum by viewing recent posts and it's extremely annoying when a new user does a bunch of shit posts in a short span of time.

e.g. Thanks for the share / Is this still working?

[Image: 264be06705.png]

Idiots like these keep bumping old threads and add nothing to the discussion. We all know they do it to reach 50 posts ASAP and start sending PMs to beg for help or sc@m legit users here.

Can we please have posting limits for new users to reduce this kind of crap?

Also, IMO posts only to thank the OP should not be allowed. There is a Thanks button for this although it's currently disabled.

This is why we have the (report) post button just use it, the more people use this the faster these types of posts are removed, period. I see your point here but to restrict new users posts just because a small percentage come here to spam will only reduce the amount of content posted, this, will not be a good idea trust me on that.

Quote:Also, IMO posts only to thank the OP should not be allowed. There is a Thanks button for this although it's currently disabled.

We have removed the thanks for security reasons, this is just (possibly) a temp removal however and will likely be added back, so currently the thanks to view will not work anyway. Again, I see your point and I'm not 100% bothered about the thanks system being on here anyway.

Edit: Moving this into the denied suggestions, but, as I said the thanks may be removed.
Thanks for posting anyway and sharing your suggestions.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please remove posting delay restriction MoneyNinja 1 397 2016-06-24, 02:41 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Users on a thread suggestion Vinz77 1 302 2015-01-27, 10:10 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top