Possible New Sections Coming
2016-02-05, 09:10 PM,
Hello Elites,

I've been thinking about this for a while, I might get these sections added.

1. Beta Software/Product Testers
2. [WTB] - Want To Buy
3. PPI (Pay Per Install)

If you would like to tell me your view go ahead and post below. If not I'll be deciding on this when talking with staff.

Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

Marshall Law(2016-02-13 03:02 AM) Quobi(2016-02-10 04:55 PM) Aliosha76(2016-02-10 05:39 AM) Obliviate(2016-02-06 02:37 AM) 
2016-02-05, 10:19 PM,
Greetings Brother Hawkeye!!
Just wanna say that it's Great that you, your Staff and some of Our more dedicated Members are determined to keep this Forum as one of the Best on the Internet and your loyalty to protecting,bringing and offering this Great community some of the best Tools and Material available..Also to all those Members who unselfishly share
with this Wonderful community as well..

OK..
Just My View..
and you Did ask for it- lol

#2. is a Great idea as members can state exactly what they want.. Still I'm guessing there will need to be a bit of monitoring,warnings and basic common sense when venturing here. As with most things in life that Involve exchanges of Monies, Goods and Services.

#3. Can be a Shady Shady format to promote and some choose to not even have their brand associated with PPI...Not as bad as it once was though. Maybe the thread can also act as a cautionary and Educational tool as well, for those who decide to promote using this Format..

#1. Ummm, well, I've seen a lot of people, Including Myself tear up Machines
using it as a Guinea pig (For lack of a better tear) for untested Software.
It wasn't Intentional or Malicious on the Creators Part as PPI can sometimes be, rather it was just as New and untested things can sometimes be...A Roll of the Dice..
Of course there are Precautionary measures that one can take to at least try to limit the Chances of Damaging a system...Like testing in Virtual work environments like sandboxie and such..
so guess what I'm say is Even when introducing and offering new tools and toys for this wonderful community to play with it may be just as important, if not more, to Educate, Warn and Protect them from the Possibilities...
BOTH PRO AND CON!!
As you and your Staff have Always Done!!

Back to The Lab >>>>>>>>>>
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-02-05 10:48 PM) 
2016-02-05, 10:25 PM,
#2 and #3 are reasonable, #2 is almost everywhere where you find a Marketplace - I have been using this a lot in the past at different forums and I think the interest for that is quite high.

#1 might have not enough use as I think there are not soooo many developers, but it can be put on a trial to see what happens of course

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2016-02-05, 10:49 PM,
(2016-02-05, 10:19 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Greetings Brother Hawkeye!!
Just wanna say that it's Great that you, your Staff and some of Our more dedicated Members are determined to keep this Forum as one of the Best on the Internet and your loyalty to protecting,bringing and offering this Great community some of the best Tools and Material available..Also to all those Members who unselfishly share
with this Wonderful community as well..

OK..
Just My View..
and you Did ask for it- lol

#2. is a Great idea as members can state exactly what they want.. Still I'm guessing there will need to be a bit of monitoring,warnings and basic common sense when venturing here. As with most things in life that Involve exchanges of Monies, Goods and Services.

#3. Can be a Shady Shady format to promote and some choose to not even have their brand associated with PPI...Not as bad as it once was though. Maybe the thread can also act as a cautionary and Educational tool as well, for those who decide to promote using this Format..

#1. Ummm, well, I've seen a lot of people, Including Myself tear up Machines
using it as a Guinea pig (For lack of a better tear) for untested Software.
It wasn't Intentional or Malicious on the Creators Part as PPI can sometimes be, rather it was just as New and untested things can sometimes be...A Roll of the Dice..
Of course there are Precautionary measures that one can take to at least try to limit the Chances of Damaging a system...Like testing in Virtual work environments like sandboxie and such..
so guess what I'm say is Even when introducing and offering new tools and toys for this wonderful community to play with it may be just as important, if not more, to Educate, Warn and Protect them from the Possibilities...
BOTH PRO AND CON!!
As you and your Staff have Always Done!!

Back to The Lab >>>>>>>>>>

(2016-02-05, 10:25 PM)Draguny Wrote: #2 and #3 are reasonable, #2 is almost everywhere where you find a Marketplace - I have been using this a lot in the past at different forums and I think the interest for that is quite high.

#1 might have not enough use as I think there are not soooo many developers, but it can be put on a trial to see what happens of course

Thanks a lot for your feedback guys, I appreciate it!
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2016-02-05 11:06 PM) 
2016-02-05, 11:00 PM,
#3 is really good one. with ppi you can really earn some money. and #2 and #1 are also some good ideas. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Marshall Law(2016-02-13 02:51 AM)  HawkEye(2016-02-05 11:06 PM) 
2016-02-05, 11:58 PM,
the first one is good because most of the sellers here give out review copies at first and that section would be good to go,
the second one - no comments, :P no shit I do have comments, I remember people making threads where to get this and that and this place is for them and was a bit of necessary
the third one - people still are doing PPI so that was necessary for a forum like this

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-02-08, 09:53 PM,
WTB - Want To Buy
Plus
WTS - Want To Sell
would be a good idea :)
2016-02-10, 04:56 PM,
Yes Hawk, add them all, add them all. Please!

2016-02-10, 05:11 PM,
(2016-02-05, 11:00 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: #3 is really good one. with ppi you can really earn some money. and #2 and #1 are also some good ideas. :)

(2016-02-05, 11:58 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: the first one is good because most of the sellers here give out review copies at first and that section would be good to go,
the second one - no comments, :P no shit I do have comments, I remember people making threads where to get this and that and this place is for them and was a bit of necessary
the third one - people still are doing PPI so that was necessary for a forum like this

(2016-02-08, 09:53 PM)Jaxxon Wrote: WTB - Want To Buy
Plus
WTS - Want To Sell

(2016-02-10, 04:56 PM)Diamondo Wrote: Yes Hawk, add them all, add them all. Please!

I would not add a WTS - Want To Sell section, there would be to many scams going on. The logical thing I guess would be for the WTB and beta testers treads would be first moderated.
2016-02-10, 05:13 PM,
(2016-02-10, 05:11 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-02-05, 11:00 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: #3 is really good one. with ppi you can really earn some money. and #2 and #1 are also some good ideas. :)

(2016-02-05, 11:58 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: the first one is good because most of the sellers here give out review copies at first and that section would be good to go,

(2016-02-08, 09:53 PM)Jaxxon Wrote: WTB - Want To Buy
Plus
WTS - Want To Sell

(2016-02-10, 04:56 PM)Diamondo Wrote: Yes Hawk, add them all, add them all. Please!

I would not add a WTS - Want To Sell section, there would be to many scams going on. The logical thing I guess would be for the WTB and beta testers treads would be first moderated.

I wasn't supported want to sell. I was talking about your three suggestions.

Add them, add them all. Please! Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPDATE Mobile theme updates coming HawkEye 0 181 2017-10-30, 02:43 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Approved Suggestions Changes Are Coming HawkEye 0 850 2016-11-21, 04:31 PM
  [HUGE UPDATE] New Portal Feature Is Live + All New/Coming Features Update HawkEye 20 3,082 2016-07-04, 04:59 PM
Last Post: NeonAffiliate
  CPA Elites New Statistics Page Design + Other New Forum Features Coming Soon HawkEye 0 946 2016-05-31, 01:37 PM
  Two New Sections Are Live On CPA Elites HawkEye 7 1,502 2016-02-18, 03:36 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top