Poor Jim gets tricked
2014-08-04, 05:06 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-04, 06:02 PM by Jaysamuel.)
"Do You Feel Bad For Scamming People" Threads are against the rules:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-New-Rule...le-Threads
-JS
Latest Thanks - View all

don carlito(2014-08-04 05:04 PM) Valerie(2014-08-04 06:57 AM) BOOBA(2014-08-04 06:06 AM) judif414(2014-08-04 05:21 AM) boghi(2014-08-04 05:14 AM) 
2014-08-04, 05:18 AM,
Its kind a small prize for lesson that Jim just learn!Its not gold everything that shines.
BTW,his family going to starve over his father's iPad,not really.

Do you have to feel good about that,NO.You are not contributing to community at all.
Just my 2c

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2014-08-04, 05:21 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-04, 05:23 AM by Kaninomayn.)
(2014-08-04, 05:18 AM)Dzo555 Wrote: Its kind a small prize for lesson that Jim just learn!Its not gold everything that shines.

Do you have to feel good about that,NO.You are not contributing to community at all.
Just my 2c

The subscription keeps billing 25$ monthly...

well you kind of get the idea! :P
What do you mean in the last line?
I know that this is probably not helping more people start doing this, but maybe make more people start whitehatting to help people like Jim! :)
2014-08-04, 05:25 AM,
Jim is a little shit and shouldn't get his mums phone and secondly he shouldn't be trying to cheat at a game.
2014-08-04, 05:26 AM,
(2014-08-04, 05:25 AM)Guidex Wrote: Jim is a little shit and shouldn't get his mums phone and secondly he shouldn't be trying to cheat at a game.

So you think Jim got punished in a right way?
He learnt the lesson? :)
2014-08-04, 05:43 AM,
(2014-08-04, 05:21 AM)kaninomayn Wrote:
(2014-08-04, 05:18 AM)Dzo555 Wrote: Its kind a small prize for lesson that Jim just learn!Its not gold everything that shines.

Just my 2c

The subscription keeps billing 25$ monthly...

well you kind of get the idea! :P
What do you mean in the last line?
I know that this is probably not helping more people start doing this, but maybe make more people start whitehatting to help people like Jim! :)

I mean,everybody doing Bh promotion,niches etc..That they not going to feel good about "I taught him a lesson" thing.There is a lots of excuses,but in fact, its simply not right scamming.

What?25$ monthly to the rest of their lives?When they noticed something like that,first question is how to cancel,so the loss is probably 25$ i guess.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2014-08-04, 05:44 AM,
Hi mate, read the nice, little Hawk Eye's story about Tom here:

(2014-04-17, 07:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: In regards to your question yes of course it's legal, why would it be illegal. Unless your actually going to h@ck into some business and then give out real codes and keys of course, let's say Tom is looking for some free serial keys and searches Google, then he finds your website and you offer free serial keys, next, he completes the offer and you give him a guide in regards to getting free keys.

Who was in the wrong you or Tom?

Think...

Tom was looking to rip of the business, right, you offered him something he was looking for but without breaking the law. Tom is the guy searching for illegal goods. So, the answer to your question would be no, it's not illegal, unless as mentioned your actually doing the above.

Morals - well, different story of course, so, if you offer someone something and don't give it to them you feel bad, right, well yeah, some do but then again some just don't care. If Tom is looking around to rip someone off and then gets made to look silly who is to blame, you?

Always give the end user something they want, never actually offer anything stolen nor illegal and you will be just fine.

I continue the story...

(2014-04-18, 01:18 AM)INsyy Wrote: The story continues...

2015 - Tom is the smart guy now, so he will never fall on the survey things again, but the Tommy Junior (Tom's brother) will.
That's how we will earn a few bucks ($) from little Tommy.

Tom - The innocent guy from the Hawk's story above, who's trying to get some stuff for free but ends up with nothing.
Tommy Junior - He will fall on the survey thing like his brother Tom

And finally, Jim's family must be really poor to have an iPad, oh and Jim too have a phone, maybe an iPhone?
2014-08-04, 05:58 AM,
Andrei is a 14 years old from Romania. Andrei has just found about Minecraft and want to play with his friends and have amazing skins but can't pay for Minecraft. Andrei searches for free keys on the internet and he founds a lot of websites that "offer" them. Andrei think he will receive his Minecraft Code so he sends the SMS. Too bad Andrei has a pre-paid sim and doesn't have enough credit so Andrei is mad. But Andrei is not stupid to get his mother's phone, what he does instead? He tries to do it with America Proxy. Andrei succeeds to do the survey and guess what? Andrei received shit.

Around two-three weeks later he finds about what was that about, he finds about PPD networks on a romanian forum like CPAElites.This is how Andrei came into CPA Industry. If it wasn't the guy who scammed him Andrei would still probably try to earn some money clicking the ads on PTC and earn 0.003$/day. Thank you for the guy who scammed me 2 years ago. Without you I wouldn't be here.
Latest Thanks - View all

ArmyOfOne(2014-08-05 02:34 AM) q1snbdy(2014-08-04 06:33 PM) ๖ۣۜMateusz(2014-08-04 07:25 AM) 
2014-08-04, 06:11 AM,
(2014-08-04, 05:25 AM)Guidex Wrote: Jim is a little shit and shouldn't get his mums phone and secondly he shouldn't be trying to cheat at a game.

Ahhahahahahhahhahah i am laughing so hard now. I woke up whole building :D

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2014-08-04, 06:28 AM,
It's about money they are idiot dont worry about them

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poor CTR, what should I do? Tangy 4 386 2013-10-03, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Tangy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top