Pokemon Go people dying and being robbed and developers sued already read this
2016-07-19, 02:16 PM,
this is so fucked that it is allowed and i heard people will sue that game developers now:
Pokemon Go leads teen to dead body

Pokémon Go: armed robbers use mobile game to lure players into trap
2016-07-19, 04:03 PM,
all fake news :)) even i promote this fake news to make money with my coin generator :)
2016-07-19, 04:18 PM,
Unsure how accurate those stories are, but I certainly won't be letting my kid use such apps.
2016-07-20, 03:34 AM,
#1 - probably true but this had NOTHING to do wit the actual game itself. Also, putting aside the trauma to the person who found the dead body, surely finding the body is a good thing since the Police didn't manage to and now can notify next of kin?

#2 - let's presume 100% accurate (which it isn't), there are bad people who do shitty things in this world. Basing your decisions (or parenting decisions) upon random incidents or acts of violence is pretty moronic and bad parenting. You can't sugar coat your kids based upon this type of news story. If it wasn't PG, those robbers would have found another way to rob a store.

If you want to keep your kids safe, lock them in their room 24/7. Remove anything possibly flammable including all electronic devices. They should be safe then...oh and mentally damaged for life.

Sometimes it feels like society is regressing back to "VIDEO GAMES MADE MY SON A PSYCHO".

It's complete insanity.
2016-07-28, 09:27 AM,
Dunno how fake they are as most of the media shared them, but we all know most news outlets don't even check their sources lol.
The other day I saw a video of a guy using lures to bring out little kids at night to show how stupid these kid were and how easy it was to kidnap them,
he promptly called the parents, cause these kids stupid af.

[Image: dcpoL48.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do people fall for MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites./Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. scams Xaos 9 95 2 hours ago
Last Post: iBrobot
  Fun PR read (not my site/article) Enzlo 1 123 2017-11-17, 08:47 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  How People react when they hear that you work ONLINE ElitesCPABoss 20 690 2017-09-26, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Xaos
  Post one of the best quote you have ever read NeonAffiliate 11 193 2017-09-13, 12:51 AM
Last Post: urangi
  MUST READ...about FB Fierce 12 390 2017-07-19, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top