Please be my mentor [Serious shit]
2013-10-01, 02:16 AM,
I have tried everything but I can not rank my videos, I got my video to first page yesterday but it was on fourth page today and I also got zero leads. I dont know maybe my videos isnt good, landing page...

Please be my mentor and help me via Skype, I would apperciate it. I am willing to work as much as needed. Earning atleast 10$ per day would be good. I am trying my hard but I always fail so please :(
2013-10-01, 02:36 AM,
Mentors have very little use unless they teach you their methods.
So you're better off reading yourself.
Just keep trying. Stop being lazy by trying to get spoon feed. 95% of us made it on our own, you can too. Keep failing, and soon you'll find success.
2013-10-01, 02:46 AM,
(2013-10-01, 02:36 AM)Unity Wrote: Mentors have very little use unless they teach you their methods.
Just keep trying. Stop being lazy by trying to get spoon feed. 95% of us made it on our own, you can too. Keep failing, and soon you'll find success.

Being lazy? I am working my ass off everyday, and I even said in the thread that I willing to work as hard as needed.
2013-10-01, 02:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-01, 02:51 AM by Unity.)
(2013-10-01, 02:46 AM)Akhmed Wrote:
(2013-10-01, 02:36 AM)Unity Wrote: Mentors have very little use unless they teach you their methods.

Being lazy? I am working my ass off everyday, and I even said in the thread that I willing to work as hard as needed.

It really just depends what you http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...al-Section for. If you need one for general questions/to check out your landingpage/video, then sure, but don't rely on a mentor to teach you PPD, they're only good for general questions. Questions you would ask on CPAElites.
2013-10-01, 05:14 AM,
Unity is right. Just keep trying.
2013-10-01, 04:34 PM,
You need to have the right niches to succeed.Always check the monthly searches before going for a niche.I can help you out if you want.Just sent me a PM

Get Accepted Under Me and I will teach how to make 30$ a day or more with 2 hours of Work
[Image: 4mh0t8f.gif]
2013-10-01, 04:49 PM,
PM your Skype ID...I'm not earning a lot (around $400-$800 monthly) but maybe I can give you some advices.
2013-10-01, 05:06 PM,
Here are some tips:
1. Make a descent looking blog (or ask any of the CPAELITES services)
2. Make a HQ video (not that hard, else take one from the top 10 and edit it with Camtasia studio for example)
3. Rank it (Backlinks, viral scripts, etc. OR buy a SEO service)
4. Add likes, favourites, subscribtions to your video (not 100 in a day, just seperate them over a week or 2)
5. Enjoy the leads!

It's not that hard, you just need to know how and be motivated!
2013-10-01, 05:48 PM,
(2013-10-01, 05:06 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: Here are some tips:
1. Make a descent looking blog (or ask any of the CPAELITES services)
2. Make a HQ video (not that hard, else take one from the top 10 and edit it with Camtasia studio for example)
3. Rank it (Backlinks, viral scripts, etc. OR buy a SEO service)
4. Add likes, favourites, subscribtions to your video (not 100 in a day, just seperate them over a week or 2)
5. Enjoy the leads!

It's not that hard, you just need to know how and be motivated!
Thank you for the tips. About the video one, I can make a video but my english isnt that good. I cant speak smoothly in english (will that make the video LQ)?

BTW I made and uploaded a video yesterday and added like 20 FAKE comments :D . I also added 800 views from vagex and u2bviews (not HR)
+ I also made a website for the niche but I think the niche is almost saturated but I still got 1 impression 1 click 1 lead, haha the first person that got to my website completed an offer.

To rank the video, how many HR views, favorites, likes and comments do I need?

YOUR ANSWER WOULD BE APPERCIATED!
2013-10-01, 06:15 PM,
(2013-10-01, 05:48 PM)Akhmed Wrote: Thank you for the tips. About the video one, I can make a video but my english isnt that good. I cant speak smoothly in english (will that make the video LQ)?

BTW I made and uploaded a video yesterday and added like 20 FAKE comments :D . I also added 800 views from vagex and u2bviews (not HR)
+ I also made a website for the niche but I think the niche is almost saturated but I still got 1 impression 1 click 1 lead, haha the first person that got to my website completed an offer.

To rank the video, how many HR views, favorites, likes and comments do I need?

YOUR ANSWER WOULD BE APPERCIATED!
You don't have to speak, I don't speak (or let someone speak) in my videos.
I just make sure that everything's clear.
Try to make your video believable enough that you would download it when you see it (as a matter of speak)
800 views isn't enough in my opinion. I use Vagex for a stable growing views and I buy about 10,000 views for less than $7.
About the comments, that's okay. I don't use comments for my videos (not yet!) but I use about 5-10% likes (90% likes and 10% dislikes).

Just read some tutorials from the threads here and buy CPA LEGENDS, it's definatly worthed :)
I'm not going to spoonfeed you, so you have to do some research yourself, goodluck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 389 53,944 10 hours ago
Last Post: adeakin
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 170 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  I'm looking for a mentor to instangram! adeakin 6 321 2017-07-28, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Mecounter
  Looking for a CPA Mentor Ever 4 438 2017-04-07, 03:04 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Newbie with knowledge! Looking for a mentor Pedriitop 0 399 2016-09-09, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Pedriitop

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top