Please Recommend another site like Ogads
2016-11-22, 08:57 PM,
i have no problem with ogads but i can see that the conversion rate is decreasing day by day, anyone who can recommend another please thanks
2016-11-22, 09:01 PM,
i need to bro,my cr is very bad :((
2016-11-22, 09:10 PM,
You have here network listing and you can check out what network suits you best.
2016-11-22, 09:23 PM,
Check my signature if you want good network for mobile traffic. There are great offers for desktop too. GL

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2016-11-22, 10:15 PM,
(2016-11-22, 09:23 PM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: Check my signature if you want good network for mobile traffic. There are great offers for desktop too. GL

Do they have mobile offers that convert well? because most of my traffic is from mobile, i want the easier one mobile download or installs
2016-11-22, 10:19 PM,
There are many networks you can use to attain good results, use the google search to find them.

For direct help visit CPALobby.com
2016-11-22, 11:06 PM,
(2016-11-22, 10:15 PM)liwanagsadilim Wrote:
(2016-11-22, 09:23 PM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: Check my signature if you want good network for mobile traffic. There are great offers for desktop too. GL

Do they have mobile offers that convert well? because most of my traffic is from mobile, i want the easier one mobile download or installs

Lots of them mate! I use them for my mobile traffic and it converts well. Just check my sig, they have features that no other network have. Templates that you can use are simply GREAT! And you can make ones for others to use and to have 5% of the earnings that, that template generates to other users (like ref thing you earn 5% and ppl that use your template will have 100% of the lead)! :)

BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2016-11-23, 01:07 AM,
(2016-11-22, 11:06 PM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote:

Lots of them mate! I use them for my mobile traffic and it converts well. Just check my sig, they have features that no other network have. Templates that you can use are simply GREAT! And you can make ones for others to use and to have 5% of the earnings that, that template generates to other users (like ref thing you earn 5% and ppl that use your template will have 100% of the lead)! :)

uhm i have registered so here i will also put my review so that i can get the other bonus, my honest review, first your website is clean and has a cool theme, but i have a hard time on my part because im from PH with slow internet connection, so sometimes my browser makes it to the point of not responding status, your website is good because of the bonus, offers and the provided LPs, i would like also to know if it was optimized already since most of my visitors were mobile it would be easier if its app installs
2016-11-23, 04:13 AM,
(2016-11-23, 01:07 AM)liwanagsadilim Wrote:

uhm i have registered so here i will also put my review so that i can get the other bonus, my honest review, first your website is clean and has a cool theme, but i have a hard time on my part because im from PH with slow internet connection, so sometimes my browser makes it to the point of not responding status, your website is good because of the bonus, offers and the provided LPs, i would like also to know if it was optimized already since most of my visitors were mobile it would be easier if its app installs

There are more than 5k offers of all kind and yes there are lots of app install offers and everything is mobile optimized as well, just like OGAds.

2016-11-23, 09:01 AM,
(2016-11-23, 04:13 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote:
(2016-11-23, 01:07 AM)liwanagsadilim Wrote:

There are more than 5k offers of all kind and yes there are lots of app install offers and everything is mobile optimized as well, just like OGAds.

Testing your website now going to push traffic hope it will give me a good result

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,051 Yesterday, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,487 2017-10-17, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 533 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  Ogads+IG very low conversion- need help! leslijs 8 313 2017-10-01, 12:39 AM
Last Post: leslijs
  Network like OGAds dumel55 3 144 2017-09-29, 04:28 PM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top