Please I need help.
2016-10-24, 04:32 PM,
I need a paypal account to withdraw fund. My account is limited, so I can't do it.
Any help will be awesome.

Read the rules. You do not spam services outside the marketplace. If that happens again I'll restrict your service for life.
2016-10-24, 05:19 PM,
Hi. how are you now? have you tried opening account with paypal? what do you mean when you say your account is limted? i just opened an account using this paypal.com and it was easy and fast. Just provide the needed information.
Latest Thanks - View all

nilayp5(2016-10-24 08:03 PM) 
2016-10-24, 08:05 PM,
(2016-10-24, 05:19 PM)specz34 Wrote: Hi. how are you now? have you tried opening account with paypal? what do you mean when you say your account is limted? i just opened an account using this paypal.com and it was easy and fast. Just provide the needed information.
As I said "Limited" it means I can't send or spend money. Can I add you on Skype and discuss this much further. Any help would be much appreciated.

Read the rules. You do not spam services outside the marketplace. If that happens again I'll restrict your service for life.
2016-10-25, 03:05 PM,
(2016-10-24, 08:05 PM)nilayp5 Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 05:19 PM)specz34 Wrote: Hi. how are you now? have you tried opening account with paypal? what do you mean when you say your account is limted? i just opened an account using this paypal.com and it was easy and fast. Just provide the needed information.
As I said "Limited" it means I can't send or spend money. Can I add you on Skype and discuss this much further. Any help would be much appreciated.

have you tried everything possible option with paypal? this is what i hate also with paypal sometimes it works sometimes it sucks!

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top