Please Help I Get Stocked!!
2015-01-18, 12:58 AM,
Hey Everybody What's up!! My name is Ayoub and i'm really get stocked cause you know i wanna a method to get started with because this's my first time in CPA Offers And Content Lockers so i haven't any idea about that so please can someone helps me please!

You Know i wanna to test that method of promoting the content locker using cracks and key generator but i don't know where i will find them because actually i don't know if i should make one using VB.NET but to be honest i found some tutorials of how to download the crack that they mad it really was so cool like adding the ability of you know choosing the USB and know the brand of the device Woow just a question is that real i mean is i should make a crack that should do the same!! and how i will promote them like i have to make a video, how the blog that i will post on it the content locker the template of it how it should looks !! Emm..!! really i don't know what i should do! So Please Can Someone show me the path because i'm lost Hehe Confused !!

And if there a simple method to get started with it! That will gain just some bucks please can you just give it to me!! Hehe because i didn't gain any dollar Cry !!
2015-01-18, 02:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-18, 02:24 AM by LB'Decoy.)
you can get a blog template here:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-UPDATE-C...RIP-Locker

and this is some visual basic apps to edit to the niche you want:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Share-Mo...ht=vb+apps

also, use the search option on this forum for your questions for a faster answer :)
Latest Thanks - View all

ayoubfetch(2015-01-18 03:24 AM) 

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-01-18, 03:25 AM,
Really thank you for answering :D!! i'm really appreciate that :)
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-01-18 12:35 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top