Please Can You Stop YT turning into a sh*thole like it was AGAIN?
2016-07-20, 12:30 AM,
Ok I doubt this will change anything but I will give shot regardless.

I noticed that in past couple of weeks that popularity of using various YT methods and YT IM journeys has increased with that,the flagging seems to be coming back.

Not as bad as it was 1-2 years but it probably will be in the coming months,the half of year when a lot of people thought that YT method has dead was personally great for me because there were very little flaggers,though in the past week I lost a lot of my accounts due to flagging
So please can you stop that and turn it into sh*t again it's not just for those who are just using set and forget but for the flaggers too as many of them fight back
Latest Thanks - View all

Impala(2016-07-28 12:02 AM) ElderWolf(2016-07-24 04:12 PM) 

2016-07-24, 03:49 AM,
People are retarded n dont care no point in making this
2016-07-24, 04:21 AM,
what the goal of this thread?
2016-07-24, 04:25 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-24, 04:26 AM by FasterThanLight.)
(2016-07-24, 04:21 AM)euforio Wrote: what the goal of this thread?
The goal was to whoever seen this thread make those people stop flagging videos but it's obviously unreachable, I was a bit frustrated when created this thread

2016-07-24, 04:27 AM,
They will never stop.
2016-07-24, 03:33 PM,
(2016-07-24, 05:24 AM)OG_BobbyJohnson Wrote:
(2016-07-24, 04:25 AM)FasterThanLight Wrote:
(2016-07-24, 04:21 AM)euforio Wrote: what the goal of this thread?
The goal was to whoever seen this thread make those people stop flagging videos but it's obviously unreachable, I was a bit frustrated when created this thread

Dude you need to stop acting like a little bitch and move the fuck up. "bit frustrated " Did you expect to earn daily 100+ with youtube FOR LONG TERM while uploading fake shit?

My videos get removed to but I upload them right away I don't cry like a little bitch
All these youtube threads damn
You opend an thread too dude..Look at your self first..
About the thread:I have channel with 6 videos all of them are online for already a month the channel is only 2 months old so not the flagging is the issue with your videos/channel...
2016-07-24, 05:25 PM,
Lot of hostile attitude around here...

(2016-07-23, 05:39 PM)OG_BobbyJohnson Wrote: I should have never made youtube journey and should have never told any details about youtube, now my own videos getting flagged.
That's why If you something keep it for yourself!
What's this? CPA Elites is a friendly community that shares and helps each-other, but here are you advising people to not help others?

CPA Elites staff are a friendly bunch, but unfortunately for you, I am not: you have piss poor mentality and this forum is far better off without you, Bobby, f*ck off.
2016-07-24, 05:32 PM,
(2016-07-24, 05:25 PM)WaltSEO Wrote: Lot of hostile attitude around here...

(2016-07-23, 05:39 PM)OG_BobbyJohnson Wrote: I should have never made youtube journey and should have never told any details about youtube, now my own videos getting flagged.
What's this? CPA Elites is a friendly community that shares and helps each-other, but here are you advising people to not help others?

CPA Elites staff are a friendly bunch, but unfortunately for you, I am not: you have piss poor mentality and this forum is far better off without you, Bobby, f*ck off.

Agree with you :) Bobby think because he give his awesome method of the year thats why all these video and account are flagged ahaha. Make my day
2016-07-24, 06:00 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-24, 06:06 PM by Bazingaa.)
(2016-07-24, 05:32 PM)euforio Wrote:

Agree with you :) Bobby think because he give his awesome method of the year thats why all these video and account are flagged ahaha. Make my day
"That's why If you something keep it for yourself" can't you read?
People are dumb to share their method and at the end they are the one getting backstabbed lol kk

If you had 5k+ /day method would you fully share to others?
and I don't even care lol I'm just saying that these newly amateurs need to stop crying like a bitch because their videos got flagged or removed. just move the fuck on, no one will cry together with you.

And just because op decides to make thread called "Please Can You Stop YT Turning Into A Sh*Thole Like It Was AGAIN?" you think flaggers will stop?

Believe me I helped here many people, their earnings went from 10$/day to 100$/day. but these threads like this pisses me off

>>uploads fake shit on youtube to earn money
>>>gets flagged or youtube decides to remove it
>>>>goes to cpaelites and makes new thread with message for dem flaggers
BRUH
2016-07-24, 06:13 PM,
(2016-07-24, 06:00 PM)OG_BobbyJohnson Wrote:
(2016-07-24, 05:32 PM)euforio Wrote:

"That's why If you something keep it for yourself" can't you read?
People are dumb to share their method and at the end they are the one getting backstabbed lol kk

If you had 5k+ /day method would you fully share to others?
and I don't even care lol I'm just saying that these newly amateurs need to stop crying like a bitch because their videos got flagged or removed. just move the fuck on, no one will cry together with you.

And just because op decides to make thread called "Please Can You Stop YT Turning Into A Sh*Thole Like It Was AGAIN?" you think flaggers will stop?

Believe me I helped here many people, their earnings went from 10$/day to 100$/day. but these threads like this pisses me off

>>uploads fake shit on youtube to earn money
>>>gets flagged or youtube decides to remove it
>>>>goes to cpaelites and makes new thread with message for dem flaggers
BRUH
So this guy is mad and opend stupeid threadit dosen't mean you need insult any users that reply on this thread....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [All In One]YT Tags Gen, KW Analyzer, Rank Checker & Vid Tracker! PRINC3 37 2,951 Today, 12:12 AM
Last Post: digitalmark
  My yt video are top3 in google but ghosted in yt dumel55 3 278 2017-09-28, 09:50 PM
Last Post: lizha11
  Yt CPA Video producing Domingo 2 273 2017-08-30, 09:10 AM
Last Post: midastou4
  [GUIDE] YT Comment Spam + Tips PRINC3 35 3,734 2017-08-27, 11:22 AM
Last Post: emirasor
  Mass checker yt alizen 2 159 2017-08-06, 10:35 AM
Last Post: 404Error

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top