Planning to do Facebook Marketing
2014-03-31, 02:22 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-31, 05:14 PM by KingNoob.)
Hey guys!

I'm thinking of using Facebook instead of YouTube because YouTube is full of competition (flaggers). My budget is limited, which means I can't buy HR Views, Proxies and other needed items. I also can't upload because I have other people using the internet on my house.

My plan of action is to promote a white hat niche from a network (a chance to win an iPhone 5c or something) by paying someone to post my niche.

This reduces my worries from 5> to 2-3.

Has anyone tried this before? Any tips or something?
2014-03-31, 02:42 PM,
also looking for that too.
Latest Thanks - View all

justinall(2014-04-04 01:20 PM) 
2014-03-31, 02:43 PM,
(2014-03-31, 02:42 PM)Countdown Wrote: also looking for that too.

I feel like trying this on Twitter. I mean, I have $2 in my PayPal.

Anyways, good luck to you. Tell me if you have results.
2014-03-31, 02:50 PM,
I have earned some money through Facebook but I'm currently working with Youtube. There's no doubt that Facebook is a goldmine and if you're a dedicated hard worker it's guaranteed that you'll make some money and also collect some good experience and knowledge. I'd suggest you to start building your own Fan Page. Be aware that this can be hard and time consuming but it'll pay off in the end. To make a good viral effect, you can make a community type of page which is funny and useful at the same time. The accent should be on pictures due to their viral potential. Once you reach your desired quantity of audience, you can make a few niche related pages and share them on your primary (community) page. That's how you'll get a targeted audience for your niches. Otherwise, you can always promote a single CPA offers through your developed page.
Latest Thanks - View all

KingNoob(2014-03-31 02:57 PM) 
2014-03-31, 02:57 PM,
(2014-03-31, 02:50 PM)WoodnoteAtaraxy Wrote: I have earned some money through Facebook but I'm currently working with Youtube. There's no doubt that Facebook is a goldmine and if you're a dedicated hard worker it's guaranteed that you'll make some money and also collect some good experience and knowledge. I'd suggest you to start building your own Fan Page. Be aware that this can be hard and time consuming but it'll pay off in the end. To make a good viral effect, you can make a community type of page which is funny and useful at the same time. The accent should be on pictures due to their viral potential. Once you reach your desired quantity of audience, you can make a few niche related pages and share them on your primary (community) page. That's how you'll get a targeted audience for your niches. Otherwise, you can always promote a single CPA offers through your developed page.

Hmm.... I'll build a fanpage when I have money and experience. For now, I'll start paying someone to post my offer.

But yeah, working hard on Facebook ain't a problem for me. I feel like that I won't make money on YouTube because it's too expensive (which makes me lazy). Facebook, on the other hand, has a simpler algorithm which won't make it hard for me.

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 4 192 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 209 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 109 2017-10-16, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 96 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  (100% FREE) Online/Digital Marketing Course and Certification SwiffJustus 7 382 2017-10-13, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Tyrone

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top