Pinterest, anyone?
2013-10-30, 09:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-25, 11:38 AM by isoz.)
I'm curious if anyone is doing Pinterest.
If you don't know what it is, it's an image social network mostly used by woman in their 30-60's with an income of average 120k-500k yearly.

I jumped in the Pinterest train in Feb. 2012, after Facebook it was the greatest times I had in IM, unfortunely it did not last long.

So while everyone was trying to build followers and authority accounts, I noticed that the site has a "live feed" of all the pins, so I went on reddit, grabbed a random popular picture, pinned it onto my Pinterest board and suddently I had 90 repins from random people, I didn't even had any follower. So I thought to myself and applied the same Facebook methods onto a simple script/landing page with steps.

I pinned my landing page to pinterest after a minute I had around (and growing) 1200 online users on my amung.us, believe it or not. There was nothing preventing "spam" so each time a user visited my landing page and repinned it, new users would come generating an avalanche of traffic.

That's how I made up to $1209 per hour for a couple hours daily pushing email submits at the time for free gift cards to woman related products with an average of 0.50-0.70 EPC on a 1.50 paying offer.

After awhile it stopped of course, nearly 7 in 15 pins showing in the website, were mine, it was like I took over the live feed just for me, fortunely nobody was doing it.

The problem now is that when you pin, most of the times your pins do not go to the so called "live feed", which in this case is pinterest.com/all. I'm sure there is a work around to do this, as I still see to this day some bots pinning diet related stuff.

If you have any information or you're interested in brainstorming feel free to share.

Cheers

// By the way, I know you all are France fanatics, Pinterest is ranking #42 in France right now, they're investing heavily in Europe.
Latest Thanks - View all

serbyy(2013-11-20 07:26 AM) 
2013-10-30, 10:36 AM,
Wow thats really impressive. I tried pinterest once, but with no success at all. What do you think is the best way to start with this nowadays?

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2013-10-30, 10:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-30, 10:39 AM by isoz.)
(2013-10-30, 10:36 AM)hammerK Wrote: Wow thats really impressive. I tried pinterest once, but with no success at all. What do you think is the best way to start with this nowadays?

I'm 100% sure a legit blog with woman related content, recipes, health, clothing will make money in there, you don't even need original content.
But I can't help myself, I prefer to go big or go home viral stuff.

Infact I tried a blog with a couple friends, made them copy content from other pinners, post it on a wordpress blog and repin it on pinterest, its been about 4 months without posting anything on the blog and I'm still getting repins on Pinterest.
2013-10-30, 10:40 AM,
i dont even know what pintrest is ahaha. gj bro :D
2013-10-30, 10:46 AM,
That is probably some of the most impressive earnings i have seen. Personally i have tryed out Pinterest with no big success, but i have heard alot of good stuff about it.

It could be funny to look more into it, and actually see if there was a way to get a guarenteed spot on the live feed.
Latest Thanks - View all

isoz(2013-10-30 10:47 AM) 
2013-10-30, 10:48 AM,
(2013-10-30, 10:46 AM)Diablo Wrote: That is probably some of the most impressive earnings i have seen. Personally i have tryed out Pinterest with no big success, but i have heard alot of good stuff about it.

It could be funny to look more into it, and actually see if there was a way to get a guarenteed spot on the live feed.

It is possible but I don't understand the concept, it's "random" or "timed", sometimes you get on the feed, most of the times you don't.
2013-10-30, 10:52 AM,
(2013-10-30, 10:48 AM)isoz Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 10:46 AM)Diablo Wrote: That is probably some of the most impressive earnings i have seen. Personally i have tryed out Pinterest with no big success, but i have heard alot of good stuff about it.

It is possible but I don't understand the concept, it's "random" or "timed", sometimes you get on the feed, most of the times you don't.

Perhaps it would be possible to test out some different aproaches and see if Pinterest got some kind of "reason" to pick out one pin instead of another.

Another solution could be coding/buying a Pinterest bot that can create accounts aswell as pin posts automatically and then just spam pins. That way some of them would have to hit the live feed.
2013-10-30, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-30, 10:59 AM by isoz.)
(2013-10-30, 10:52 AM)Diablo Wrote:

Perhaps it would be possible to test out some different aproaches and see if Pinterest got some kind of "reason" to pick out one pin instead of another.

Another solution could be coding/buying a Pinterest bot that can create accounts aswell as pin posts automatically and then just spam pins. That way some of them would have to hit the live feed.

There is already a fair amount of bots out there, not many seem to work as expected tho. But I would prefer to use the traffic itself spread the content, but I can't do that without knowing how the alghorhitm chooses the pins
2013-10-30, 11:03 AM,
(2013-10-30, 10:57 AM)isoz Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 10:52 AM)Diablo Wrote:

There is already a fair amount of bots out there, not many seem to work as expected tho. But I would prefer to use the traffic itself spread the content, but I can't do that without knowing how the alghorhitm chooses the pins

The only solution to that is to test out tons of different approaches :) I might try and get into this again seeing that it could be very lucrative to find a way to crack the algorithm
2013-10-30, 11:10 AM,
I have been messing around with pinterest as well, with no real success. I have tried pinning many things, but never got the results you have achieved.

I get great CR from my traffic, but the boost u got with pinterest is insane.

Very curious, would like to work with ya to try and find another way around this. got skype?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 1 212 2017-10-24, 12:21 AM
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  what is best for free Cpa marketing Pinterest or instagram ? ashiqmbs 4 857 2016-05-16, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Stone_Heart
  anyone using Pinterest for selling Tshirts ElitesCPABoss 2 628 2016-05-15, 11:37 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  Pinterest Success ? Holyearnings 0 589 2016-01-08, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Holyearnings
  Anyway to earn with CPI with Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest IronSpider 0 408 2015-09-29, 09:31 PM
Last Post: IronSpider

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top