Phone Verified Acc Instant Ban (Youtube)
2013-12-04, 02:33 PM,
After one video I have got this :

Unable to access a Google product
If you've been redirected to this page from a particular product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended. Read on for more information.

Your access to this Google product has been suspended because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service. For specific product guidelines, please visit the homepage of each Google product you're interested in for a link to its Terms of Service.

Google reserves the right to:

Disable an account for investigation.
Suspend a Google Account user from accessing a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system, if the Terms of Service or product-specific policies are violated.
Terminate an account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

Next steps for suspended accounts: If you believe your access to this product was suspended in error, contact us.

What is wrong with Google ? The video was legit and not copyrighted. Mad
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-02 08:32 PM) 
2013-12-04, 02:38 PM,
Hmm... Maybe the way you activated your account. What service did you use for PVA if you don't mind me asking. Many common methods result in this error.

repetition
2013-12-04, 02:41 PM,
(2013-12-04, 02:38 PM)Required Wrote: Hmm... Maybe the way you activated your account. What service did you use for PVA if you don't mind me asking. Many common methods result in this error.

I have used one of my numbers.. since the video is legit.. it is strange because it is my first pva from this location.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 6 156 5 hours ago
Last Post: JenniN
  What do you mean by a popular YouTube channel? YT Publisher 2 38 5 hours ago
Last Post: YT Publisher
  Youtube Comment Upvote Bot NoGame 14 1,071 Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Last Post: gamble
  Facebook Acc Anti-BAN/Lock SOLUTION! Watt 44 3,259 2017-12-12, 08:10 PM
Last Post: ichalz
  Trick to increase your youtube rankings - Fast & Easy smmarmy 15 896 2017-12-12, 03:30 AM
Last Post: smmarmy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top