[Personal] Quitting School To Chase Dreams.
2016-12-13, 05:45 AM,
Hey all just want to talk about something that has been going on in my life.
Just Two years ago I started the ninth grade. Highschool has been the worst. Surprisingly there are no bullies hue hue. But anyways i have seemed to come to the conclusion of becoming a "drop-out". Listen, this is really personal so please don't bash on me or call me idiotic for my choice of actions. I have always had a dream of waking up in the morning to check my balance full of money to the point where the bank will call and tell me...wtf? I can't continue to go to school, there is no future value in it for me. Yes I am 16, understandably too young to want to drop out but see..check this out.

Math - In what situation would I need to know that if x = 2 and y = 19 what is x+y? Obviously, it is 21 but that is besides the point. Basic math is all that is needed, to be honest, for example, if I get 20% commission on a toy I sell regular price being $100 I get $20. That is understandable on why I need math.

Science - Yes the study of living organisms blah blah blah. The only reason I pay attention to Science is because it is technically all around us. Diagnose yourself if you have melanoma by knowing the symptoms correct?

English - Got put into honor roll Avg grade of 97 on that class. No need to discuss that. My grammur is prety cuul ryte? (That was a joke)

History - Don't even get me started, I learned to realize that in that class we devote our time learning about the dead, creepy right?

Gym - Just stop it, I can dead lift 600 Pounds. (No I can't) no, but really get a subscription to LA, Equinox, PF, etc. The gym in my school just plays sports, not actual fitness to increase muscle strength and physique.

Spanish - WTF? Yo hablo espanol muy bien. No los escribo tan bien pero, yo soy dominicano.

Anyways while I take my break from school I am going to keep running my two sites and see where it takes me. I will be browsing around forums more often to learn more. No spoonfeeding of course, but just to intake knowledge.
Respect my decision, please.

PS: Do I not seem like an intelligent mannered young man? Who needs a Ph.D.? NOT ME

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO
2016-12-13, 05:55 AM,
(2016-12-13, 05:45 AM)ronnova Wrote: Hey all just want to talk about something that has been going on in my life.
Just Two years ago I started the ninth grade. Highschool has been the worst. Surprisingly there are no bullies hue hue. But anyways i have seemed to come to the conclusion of becoming a "drop-out". Listen, this is really personal so please don't bash on me or call me idiotic for my choice of actions. I have always had a dream of waking up in the morning to check my balance full of money to the point where the bank will call and tell me...wtf? I can't continue to go to school, there is no future value in it for me. Yes I am 16, understandably too young to want to drop out but see..check this out.

Math - In what situation would I need to know that if x = 2 and y = 19 what is x+y? Obviously, it is 21 but that is besides the point. Basic math is all that is needed, to be honest, for example, if I get 20% commission on a toy I sell regular price being $100 I get $20. That is understandable on why I need math.

Science - Yes the study of living organisms blah blah blah. The only reason I pay attention to Science is because it is technically all around us. Diagnose yourself if you have melanoma by knowing the symptoms correct?

English - Got put into honor roll Avg grade of 97 on that class. No need to discuss that. My grammur is prety cuul ryte? (That was a joke)

History - Don't even get me started, I learned to realize that in that class we devote our time learning about the dead, creepy right?

Gym - Just stop it, I can dead lift 600 Pounds. (No I can't) no, but really get a subscription to LA, Equinox, PF, etc. The gym in my school just plays sports, not actual fitness to increase muscle strength and physique.

Spanish - WTF? Yo hablo espanol muy bien. No los escribo tan bien pero, yo soy dominicano.

Anyways while I take my break from school I am going to keep running my two sites and see where it takes me. I will be browsing around forums more often to learn more. No spoonfeeding of course, but just to intake knowledge.
Respect my decision, please.

PS: Do I not seem like an intelligent mannered young man? Who needs a Ph.D.? NOT ME

I dropped out school too and I'm dominican O.o . I think you might want to have a different perspective about what to do and what did I learned. I will PM you my skype if you want to talk.
Latest Thanks - View all

nudes(2016-12-13 07:55 AM) 
2016-12-13, 06:06 AM,
I was like "Hay, its better to have high (or whatever) education, later, you'll have more options".. But, you make it clear, you want that and that and I can only give you a support! So, good luck mate! It can be difficult from time to time, just don't lose focus.
Latest Thanks - View all

nudes(2016-12-13 06:06 AM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2016-12-13, 06:07 AM,
(2016-12-13, 06:06 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: I was like "Hay, its better to have high (or whatever) education, later, you'll have more options".. But, you make it clear, you want that and that and I can only give you a support! So, good luck mate! It can be difficult from time to time, just don't lose focus.

Thank you so much! The positive things are the only thing that keeps me going!
Bless you. :)

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO
2016-12-13, 08:05 AM,
I completely agree and support you in what you are doing. life is all about living your dreams in my opinion. Not everyones dreams are having a family and working a 9-5. Like me for example, I want to become extremely successful with affiliate marketing. My Dreams are to be able to have a garage in my house full of a few exotics and a few project cars (i am a huge car guy lol) take them on trips all over the country, just live life and have fun. Not be excited for the weekend because i dont have to wake up and go into work. Enough of me, I hope you succeed at what you are doing Smile
2016-12-13, 08:14 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-13, 08:16 AM by moneyboy2012.)
Hey,

It is a good decision if you are serious but i seriously highly recommend watching this before you finalize your decision :)

I dropped out too btw :)
Latest Thanks - View all

nudes(2016-12-13 07:06 PM) lordscarlos(2016-12-13 09:34 AM) 
2016-12-13, 08:19 AM,
One man say: "Basically the school system sets you up with what it wants to set you up with. They're really good at it. I think they're too good. Problem is, what they're doing is conditioning kids to merely accept the culture at hand. But the rebels won't accept it." Find a job you will enjoy and learn what you need to learn for that job. At least you can always enroll to course specialized in that field, it's way more better then learning unnecessary things in school. Good luck! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

nudes(2016-12-13 08:40 AM) 
2016-12-13, 08:39 AM,
(2016-12-13, 08:05 AM)Zumblu Wrote: I completely agree and support you in what you are doing. life is all about living your dreams in my opinion. Not every ones dreams are having a family and working a 9-5. Like me for example, I want to become extremely successful with affiliate marketing. My Dreams are to be able to have a garage in my house full of a few exotics and a few project cars (i am a huge car guy lol) take them on trips all over the country, just live life and have fun. Not be excited for the weekend because I don't have to wake up and go into work. Enough of me, I hope you succeed at what you are doing Smile

Thank you! I too want fast cars and nice houses lol. It all comes with working hard, and working smart. I too hope you have a great future and that we can all make a new post later in the future about earning $500 a day! It will come and when it does you will feel the relief when it happens :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Zumblu(2016-12-13 08:51 AM) 

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO
2016-12-13, 08:47 AM,
Umm seems you didn't watch it!
Its is a very serious decision you are going to take bro.
You must watch the video and then decide as it'll help you make the perfect decision! Cute

Anyways Good Luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

nudes(2016-12-13 07:06 PM) lordscarlos(2016-12-13 09:34 AM) 
2016-12-13, 01:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-13, 01:48 PM by ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs.)
Seriously: don't quit school. You never know what will happen in 1, 2, 5 or even 10 years time when you may need to fall back on grades and results to get a temporary job during a period of hardship you may stumble upon.

Math is very important if you would like to venture into a career relating to finance or financial markets, economics, banking or even just computer programming etcetera. Math in itself is a very good thing to know.

Sure, 99% of the time, I may not need to know the value of PI (3.14159 or just 3.14-less specific), but it goes a long way in doing simple calculations. For example, we can easily calculate the area of the planet by doing 4*π*r². (4 * pi * radius squared.)

Basic math is wealthy knowledge. Education should be cherished.

P.S - this is coming from somebody who dislikes math and did not like it in school at all.
Latest Thanks - View all

BE-DutchHero(2017-01-25 01:14 PM) TheLegend27(2016-12-20 09:55 PM) HackTrack(2016-12-13 02:59 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What did your school friends end up doing for jobs now? shadow98 9 287 2017-07-09, 12:55 AM
Last Post: andrew43
  College Life vs School Life extremee 8 234 2017-06-13, 12:58 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Were you better in maths in school days? saddies 9 263 2017-05-27, 12:37 PM
Last Post: AlifDomain
  Did you enjoy school? mentorcell 17 644 2017-05-17, 08:37 PM
Last Post: mariad
  does anyone have the same dreams and feel you lived them? woodsytol 18 535 2017-04-11, 03:24 AM
Last Post: JustPlainLucas

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top