Perhaps a silly question about whitehat niches
2015-06-25, 03:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-25, 03:51 AM by ArmyOfOne.)
As the title says this may be a stupid question, but in regards to whitehat niches, what do you guys lock? (just so I get an idea).

Blackhat obviously I understand, fake files or generators but with whitehat what would you lock. Guides (in say PDF format) is one I can think of as per the thread around here, but I need more examples.

Just to clarify I'm not asking for whitehat niches, I'm asking what the your users get when they fill out the survey or whatever.

Goals:
2015-06-25, 03:53 AM,
I guess ebooks, music , sounds effects (?) , templates , graphic resources (?)
2015-06-25, 05:54 AM,
Okay not stupid question actually its a good question im sure alot of people would like to know.

1st Never I mean Never you music you WILL be sued for infringment if caught.

okay with whitehat this might sound stupid but you dont lock anything. You simply give incentive to complete offers,submits etc etc. How you might ask easy really. Like this

{Have something people want not a damn lander with some dumb ass niche targeting kids that barly have money to begin with, You want to target people that have money and looking to spend}

That being said we can move on, usally a whitehat niche is targeted on like 4 things
1.Can you cure/help their problem
2.Can you help/show them how to save money
3.Can you make them money
4.Can you teach them something they dont know that they want to know

Almost every whitehat niche breaks down to these, how you market this is make a site/blog or whatever you like article etc the list goes on. one way is to give them what they want free no offers no pop ups no BS, then have a members only section that maybe has even better ways or methods inside, which the only way to gain access is to pay monthly say 9.99 or complete 10 free offers for 24hr access something along those lines.

Could give away free info and offer another product which usally cost say 5.99 (Ebook) but you will give them free upon completion of any offer.

one more way and im done, You could give free info on whatever topic or guide whatever it is and offer video course guides or the like for upgraded member or completion of X-Amount of offers.

The list goes on and on but the main thing you want to do with whitehat niches is this.

BUILD YOUR LIST!!!!!

give free ebook or info if they subscribe to your weekly news letter or Ebook of the week etc

just use your noggin and you will come out with something that will work.

Ethier way best of luck man and let me know how stuff works out for you.
Latest Thanks - View all

ArmyOfOne(2015-09-09 03:58 AM) TheWolf(2015-06-25 10:24 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 81 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 240 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  KWFinder Search Volume Question illusionist 7 305 2017-11-05, 08:13 AM
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 7 485 2017-11-03, 08:32 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top