Perents Not Allow Me To Payout The Money...[Help]
2014-02-13, 03:18 AM,
Well my perents think that I'm making money from a "Game"And think that it's like a money from pocker games and some shit like this and they say that they'll get in trouble becuase of the IRS in our country(Israel) becuase of the withdraw the money for the credit card..Well I have just one thing to say..I'm disappointed from them they don't believe me and they don't support me at this buisness.I'm really asking you for some tips to make them to believe me and support me at all this buisness.Much apperiacted for every one who will help me!Thanks
Cheers.
BTW I'm 16 YEARS OLD!
2014-02-13, 03:21 AM,
Israel, not so good. Try to making them understund exactly what you're doing!
My parents are happy, in fact, in Italy work isn't a lot, an average family has to fight to come at the end of every month, so an extra-budget is good for them.
Latest Thanks - View all

lidorx3(2014-02-13 03:45 AM) 
2014-02-13, 03:31 AM,
(2014-02-13, 03:21 AM)klaatu97 Wrote: Israel, not so good. Try to making them understund exactly what you're doing!
My parents are happy, in fact, in Italy work isn't a lot, an average family has to fight to come at the end of every month, so an extra-budget is good for them.
"ISrael,not so good"Lol why??
Also I tried and I'm trying but they never listen and don't want to even have a look at it they always in the same think way:pocket money or any Ileagal shit becuase they think that I'm not paying taxes when I payout...It's get me mad that they can't support me especially becuase that I'm 16 years old..This is really make me be disappointed someone in the age 16 trying to make some money for him self and they not support at me and even not let me to payout the money..Really really unfair for my descision.
2014-02-13, 03:40 AM,
(2014-02-13, 03:31 AM)lidorx3 Wrote:
(2014-02-13, 03:21 AM)klaatu97 Wrote: Israel, not so good. Try to making them understund exactly what you're doing!
Also I tried and I'm trying but they never listen and don't want to even have a look at it they always in the same think way:pocket money or any Ileagal shit becuase they think that I'm not paying taxes when I payout...It's get me mad that they can't support me especially becuase that I'm 16 years old..This is really make me be disappointed someone in the age 16 trying to make some money for him self and they not support at me and even not let me to payout the money..Really really unfair for my descision.
I absolutely don't want to be racist, I only said that have a really strict policy. Anyway, same with me, but I pay taxes, so what? I don't think it's so difficult D:
Latest Thanks - View all

lidorx3(2014-02-13 03:45 AM) 
2014-02-13, 03:44 AM,
(2014-02-13, 03:40 AM)klaatu97 Wrote:
(2014-02-13, 03:31 AM)lidorx3 Wrote:
I absolutely don't want to be racist, I only said that have a really strict policy. Anyway, same with me, but I pay taxes, so what? I don't think it's so difficult D:
But no metter what I say they think it's a scam,Black money(Ileagal..),And they afraid becuase of the taxes when I withdraw to my credit card
this make me mad..
And yeah you right about our country..This is a shity country at the policy but I love the peoples,places and etc here lol...
2014-02-13, 03:54 AM,
IRS? In Israel? What the heck did you just say?

The Internal Revenue Service is an US Entity,it's not in Israel,you have your own so don't call it IRS bro.

When you sign up under CPA networks,you fill up W8-BEN form which means,that IRS won't tax you,you'll just pay taxes in your own country.

Daym son get your facts straight. :)

Just saying.

Cheers!
Latest Thanks - View all

lidorx3(2014-02-13 03:55 AM) 
2014-02-13, 03:56 AM,
(2014-02-13, 03:54 AM)Alek Wrote: IRS? In Israel? What the heck did you just say?

The Internal Revenue Service is an US Entity,it's not in Israel,you have your own so don't call it IRS bro.

When you sign up under CPA networks,you fill up W8-BEN form which means,that IRS won't tax you,you'll just pay taxes in your own country.

Daym son get your facts straight. :)

Just saying.

Cheers!
I mean Taxes...lol "Son"
Btw that's the problem they afraid that I'm trying to avoid from paying taxes they think that paypal isn't legal and think that when I'm withrdraw to my country it's with avoiding the taxts..And no metter what I say to them they don't believe me!
2014-02-13, 03:58 AM,
Go to a marketer with them, so he can make your parents understand that you will pay taxes!
2014-02-13, 03:59 AM,
(2014-02-13, 03:58 AM)klaatu97 Wrote: Go to a marketer with them, so he can make your parents understand that you will pay taxes!
"Go to marketer"What do you mean,which marketer?
2014-02-13, 04:12 AM,
[Image: I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg]

Now find someone trusted that have opened account in bank and request money there give that dude some small fee and then show money to your parents so they can believe.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 234 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 6 418 2017-11-13, 10:08 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  [Help] Earn money using Proxy rental with CPA networks 2017 bonaet 4 308 2017-11-12, 01:26 PM
Last Post: interwent
  how can i make money from using my mod apk files? dipak777 5 269 2017-10-29, 12:44 AM
Last Post: hallow8
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 559 2017-10-22, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top