People pay with paypal, I'll revice for payonner, Does It's possible?
2015-04-01, 04:22 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-01, 04:40 AM by Scaling.)
Hey guys, what's going on?

I have small problem regarding revice payments from clients, I'll gladly accpet your help :)
I want my clients will be able to pay for my products with paypal, but I don't have available paypal account, so I'd like to revice the moeny for payonner.

Someone know about website that can do it for me? I tried to search a lot of in the internet but I can't find the right words to describe this problem for google.
I know some guys using jvzoo or 2checkout but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for.
Thank you guys, your comment will probably help me a lot ;)
2015-04-01, 04:25 AM,
Without paypal you're pretty much limited, you should try to get an account

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2015-04-01, 04:37 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-01, 04:39 AM by Scaling.)
(2015-04-01, 04:25 AM)Pachu Wrote: Without paypal you're pretty much limited, you should try to get an account

Actually, I have the paypal account of my sister (I'm under 18).
I'm using him to order all the things with my payonner credit card.

The problem is, you know, you'll revice the money for your paypal balance and my sister is a little bit crazy, she likes to buy things online alltime and It's automatically using the money from your paypal balance so I'll lose all the money pretty fast.

Thank you Pachu, I am looking for solutions, anything could help
2015-04-01, 05:40 AM,
(2015-04-01, 04:37 AM)iElite Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 04:25 AM)Pachu Wrote: Without paypal you're pretty much limited, you should try to get an account

The problem is, you know, you'll revice the money for your paypal balance and my sister is a little bit crazy, she likes to buy things online alltime and It's automatically using the money from your paypal balance so I'll lose all the money pretty fast.

you have a payoneer card make a paypal account for yourself.
2015-04-01, 06:11 AM,
(2015-04-01, 05:40 AM)Conley18 Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 04:37 AM)iElite Wrote:

you have a payoneer card make a paypal account for yourself.

Yes, as Pachu Suggested also, I think It's be the best option, but there's 1 more thing. I'm under 18.

1 year ago I created paypal account under my father name, at this specific time, I didn't know about Payonner. I bought VCC card and I verified my paypal account using this card. Few weeks later they asked me for "Credit Card Statement", the problem is: you don't have access for this content when you're using VCC.

Since this day, I never used this paypal account again but today I understand that's It's the best option so I just sent them an email about this issue, Let's see if they can help. I know that usually the guys there are very hard but I have nothing to lose, Thank you for your comment!

If someone has another idea, don't forget to comment your though there, It's will help me a lot, thank's :)
2015-04-01, 06:34 AM,
(2015-04-01, 04:37 AM)iElite Wrote: The problem is, you know, you'll revice the money for your paypal balance and my sister is a little bit crazy, she likes to buy things online alltime and It's automatically using the money from your paypal balance so I'll lose all the money pretty fast.

That's not a problem , just punch her in the fucking face, earn her respect bruh and she wont take a cent from ya

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2015-04-01, 06:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-01, 06:58 AM by Scaling.)
(2015-04-01, 06:34 AM)Pachu Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 04:37 AM)iElite Wrote: The problem is, you know, you'll revice the money for your paypal balance and my sister is a little bit crazy, she likes to buy things online alltime and It's automatically using the money from your paypal balance so I'll lose all the money pretty fast.

That's not a problem , just punch her in the fucking face, earn her respect bruh and she wont take a cent from ya

haha that's would be nice idea,
to be honest, she is very freindly about it, Let's say If I made 50$ and she wasted it, she said me to feel free to order things from her money, after all, It's my money. But anyway I don't like this idea, I want to see my balance changed only when I make the order.
2015-04-01, 07:23 AM,
Ask for mothers or father credit card and create paypal account and use it. Simple as that...
If your parents is afraid that you will spend all their money then just ask them to open another bank account with card just for you. Should not cost much.
At least in my country this is 8$ per year with credit card :)
2015-04-01, 07:40 AM,
(2015-04-01, 07:23 AM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote: Ask for mothers or father credit card and create paypal account and use it. Simple as that...
If your parents is afraid that you will spend all their money then just ask them to open another bank account with card just for you. Should not cost much.
At least in my country this is 8$ per year with credit card :)

Cool, Thank you for your comment.
I have my payooner credit card.
you can run 1 personal paypal account per person (according to their policy).
- my sister paypal is under my mother name.
- my old paypal is under my father name (the paypal has been blocked, I just sent them new message few hours ago).

If I'll success to restore my old paypal, the hard part is done.
2015-04-01, 12:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-01, 12:40 PM by hekmatb.)
My advice is you should check this site - http://buyvcc.com/ -

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How People react when they hear that you work ONLINE ElitesCPABoss 20 513 2017-09-26, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Xaos
  [INDIA UPDATE] 18% GST for PAYPAL/PAYONEER trafficbeast 29 646 2017-09-09, 09:08 PM
Last Post: trafficbeast
  Do you guys pay taxes on your IM money ElitesCPABoss 23 660 2017-08-23, 09:38 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Does people really think they have earned millions by checking there emails r00t3d 16 595 2017-07-11, 07:41 PM
Last Post: r00t3d
  UK government is secretly planning to break encryption and spy on people’s phones reshamanair 8 311 2017-05-11, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Chedda

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top