People and Convinience
2013-11-30, 02:07 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-24, 07:50 AM by editify.)
Hey guys,

I'm kind off pissed off right now, and let me tell you why.
So yesterday I opened up a YT Accounts shop on the Premium Sellers tab, since I had a provider that is normally very professional and the accounts seem to be really nice, and they were cheap.

So I did, and opened it up.
Got the 3 first sales and it was all cool.

Then I was giving 2 vouch copies for the mods.
Unfortunately, the people that I once helped without asking anything in return, wouldn't even bother accepting to test the accounts and be the vouch , they told me they were to busy and don't want to vouch, of course because they had no interest in doing so.

After those 3 sales, I received a PM from my provider saying that he no longer needs me because a new reseller appeared on CPAElites , so then I was no longer needed and had to stop selling.

So now, here I am, wasted hours of my precious time , designing a thread design that was in progress, was making an autobuy website , and in the end everybody that I once helped and been friend of, just turn around and tell me to F*ck Off.

Now, I don't really give a crap about not selling the accounts, but the fact that people pretend to be your friend just for you to give them stuff is sick.
That was not the way I was raised... it seems like people nowadays don't care about the ethics nor replying to a favor. The population that never suffered in life is numb and cannot recognize a good deed and reply with a simple thank you or a simple act.

I guess I'll never learn to be like them, and I don't regret it... even though I will get alot of disappointments throughout my life journey.

I guess everyone has similar stories... this keeps happening to me all the time.

But remember this part of the poem Death by Water by T.S. Eliot : "Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead,
Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep sea swell
And the profit and loss.
A current under sea
Picked his bones in whispers. As he rose and fell
He passed the stages of his age and youth
Entering the whirlpool.
Gentile or Jew
O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you."

Also remember, that some of the ones that don't give a crap about helping others are high earners... but consider Phlebas! :D
Latest Thanks - View all

Bavo(2013-12-24 06:28 AM) TheVBScripter(2013-12-24 06:09 AM) vendyz(2013-11-30 05:44 AM) ReFinig(2013-11-30 02:28 AM) 

Editify's Share Index

"As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields" - Tolstoi

2013-11-30, 02:30 AM,
Agreed, the interpersonal relationships here on the forum leave something to be desired. I know a handful of people here that are good guys.

Users / MODS / ADMIN etc. need to understand that while we pay for the content, we stay for the relationships. When people get treated like crap it makes them not want to contribute. I know I certainly won't.
Latest Thanks - View all

editify(2013-11-30 05:49 AM) 
2013-11-30, 05:18 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-30, 05:49 AM by editify.)
(2013-11-30, 02:30 AM)Silverdot Wrote: Agreed, the interpersonal relationships here on the forum leave something to be desired. I know a handful of people here that are good guys.

Users / MODS / ADMIN etc. need to understand that while we pay for the content, we stay for the relationships. When people get treated like crap it makes them not want to contribute. I know I certainly won't.

I could not agree more!! You understood me like no one did seems.
Exactly, I am not paying for the content really, I'm paying so that I can share with a group of trusted members and be able to trust them even with my accounts. That is what I pay for, I pay for the interaction, positive interaction.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2013-11-30 07:08 AM) 

Editify's Share Index

2013-11-30, 05:36 AM,
Yeah Agreed, it just seems like people come here just to learn about CPA, find niches, get a membership and just wait for new niches or content. The majority of all the members just come here to earn thats all.
Latest Thanks - View all

2013-11-30, 05:41 AM,
Is sad but it is true :/ Is our society
Latest Thanks - View all

2013-11-30, 09:27 AM,
That's really sad, there's always some unscrupulous people around who are using people to their benefit, so I guess the best we can do is to choose our friends really really carefully.
My favourite thing about CPAelites is definitely the nice community, and would hate it if it rotted so fast like other forums......
2013-11-30, 09:35 AM,
Welcome to the internet.

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

Stone_Heart(2013-12-24 07:39 AM) ๖ۣۜMateusz(2013-12-24 06:56 AM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-12-24, 06:19 AM,
Wow buddy!
Now you see (again) how hard the (internet) world can be..

whether it's love / a(n) (internet) job or just regular deals/contracts with people.. as soon as they got someone better/smarter/cheaper or anything you'll be replaced without a blink of an eye.

I think it's better for you to focus at something that isn't depending on other people, but more about yourself and the service YOU can provide all by your self (not all by yourself, but you get it..)

Goodluck and don't let yourself down, you're way better than that f*cker that let you down mate Grin
2013-12-24, 06:54 AM,
(2013-12-24, 06:19 AM)TheVBScripter Wrote: Wow buddy!

whether it's love / a(n) (internet) job or just regular deals/contracts with people.. as soon as they got someone better/smarter/cheaper or anything you'll be replaced without a blink of an eye.

I think it's better for you to focus at something that isn't depending on other people, but more about yourself and the service YOU can provide all by your self (not all by yourself, but you get it..)

Goodluck and don't let yourself down, you're way better than that f*cker that let you down mate Grin
Thanks mate, people like you is what we need ;)
I never let people get me down though, I'm gonna start doing some business on the internet, and now I'm starting free.
No deals, no promisses , just me.
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2013-12-24 07:02 AM) 

Editify's Share Index

2013-12-24, 07:04 AM,
(2013-12-24, 06:54 AM)editify Wrote:
(2013-12-24, 06:19 AM)TheVBScripter Wrote: Wow buddy!

Thanks mate, people like you is what we need ;)
I never let people get me down though, I'm gonna start doing some business on the internet, and now I'm starting free.
No deals, no promisses , just me.
Ahh that's sweet of you to say!
I think if we all would be less selfish and more loyal to our customers/partners we all would have more constancy than we do now..

Anyway, it's good to see that you're positive!
Not many people can do that and I'm looking forward to your next project/business.
Please stay in touch Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

editify(2013-12-24 07:51 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How People react when they hear that you work ONLINE ElitesCPABoss 20 533 2017-09-26, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Xaos
  Does people really think they have earned millions by checking there emails r00t3d 16 599 2017-07-11, 07:41 PM
Last Post: r00t3d
  UK government is secretly planning to break encryption and spy on people’s phones reshamanair 8 316 2017-05-11, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Chedda
  A guy was beaten and robbed by 3 people in Philadelphia Street dedivah6 5 254 2017-04-24, 07:28 PM
Last Post: benfresco
  How can people be this stupid? zilvis89 19 676 2017-04-11, 02:49 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top