Penguin 3.0 Thoughts
2014-10-21, 05:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-21, 05:45 PM by AngeloRoic.)
As we all know google rolled penguin 3.0 on October 18th 2014. We will know more about this update in next few weeks but I want to share few things about my recent changes and thoughts.

Only one of my sites got hit and all other site got amazing ranking boost, and i have now like 50% more traffic and a lot of new page 1 rankings. Those are all sites that i use my own seo strategy and it seams it works really nice for now.

One site got slaped by update is site that had a lot of negative seo spam. And it is also site that i was testing some other ranking methods like high pr footer and sidebars links. From page 1 i am back to page 10. I will try to fix this site if possibile and will let you know how it goes.

Conclusion (will be updating this):

- sites with GSA/other tools spam got hit
- sites with SAPE links got hit
- sites with negative SEO got hit
- sites with low quality PBN's links

[Image: ASEKGYV.png]

What are your recent changes with this update? I am pretty happy as you can see :)

[Image: adludum_banner3.jpg]
2014-10-21, 06:07 PM,
(2014-10-21, 05:40 PM)Lethal Wrote: - sites with GSA/other tools spam got hit
Yeah this is mostly true, but I'm seeing a lot of spammed sites still ranking or popping into first page, so this is not completely accurate, is not really the GSA in question but more just using straight spam such as neg SEO:
(2014-10-21, 05:40 PM)Lethal Wrote: - sites with negative SEO got hit
it was a big wipe of neg SEO'd sites.

(2014-10-21, 05:40 PM)Lethal Wrote: - sites with SAPE links got hit
Nah not really. They didn't target any specific link type and "SAPE" is not a specific link type anyway.

Here is my post that explains everything:
(2014-10-19, 04:38 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Here is the gist of the new update - is same as every other similar update, nothing changed in SEO, they didn't target any specific link type or whatever, the update is just to wipe out the largest possible number of sites and to move people towards Adwords and spending more money on it. Here are few quotes from the other forum:

Another pathetic google's trying get get back on rails - they're sinking like Titanic --> /symbol/googl
Another great search results where big corporations share 10 first results with wikipedia and yelp.
Another penalties for no reason to small business.
Another google adwords coupons sent, another phone calls with buy-adwords offer.
Another quick boost on nastaq which won't help for a long time.
Another unlocked algo which will allow new fresh domains get ranked until next update (about april) when all new sites will be penaltied again.

Nothing special. No "content is king", no "good or bad PBN's", simply evil monopilst corporations policy which you can't stop and can't control. Get new domains, blast it, earn as much as you can before next "update".

My cleanest site ever, basically a charity site where I help a certain group for free with zero SEO and no commercial purpose whatsoever is gone. I rarely ever check it since it's not my money maker, so I decided to check just for kicks.....

What's to say? For as long as Google is the web curator, we'll get this BS from them.

Don't let any of the "quality guidelines" bullshit fool you - it is all about moving people to paid search. Simple as that.

So far today I have seen:

*A PURE SPAM site with 100% exact match anchor move to the top.
*A nonprofit website with the most natural and clean link profile ever disappear
*A company website that is 15 years old (never done any SEO) go bye-bye

It all comes down to revenue. Google needs more, and they need to show more profits as we close 2014 and head into 2015. THAT is what this update is about.

All the SEO gurus will come out and tell you some magic BS (then conveniently have the solution - don't worry - it is only $199 a month)

NOBODY can explain WHY My clients Real Estate site got hit with super clean backlink profile with only legit links and handwritten web 2.0 + social shares etc. AND %80 of my own sites didn't get hit which i used the blackest methods known on Forum discussions are not allowed here. including PBN,spam on second tier etc.

The reason is really really simple : They want to milk my real estate client with GOOGLE ADWORDS because CPC of those keywords are 4-5 Euros. That is simple as sh*t.
Latest Thanks - View all

INsyy(2014-10-22 09:34 PM) Paul.PureBITS(2014-10-22 05:24 PM) AngeloRoic(2014-10-21 07:33 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-21, 06:18 PM,
I'll just qoute this from you:
Quote:Nothing special. No "content is king", no "good or bad PBN's", simply evil monopilst corporations policy which you can't stop and can't control. Get new domains, blast it, earn as much as you can before next "update".

The best post about "Today SEO" ever.
2014-10-21, 07:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-21, 07:33 PM by AngeloRoic.)
Ofcourse they didnt target all spam sites or sape sites or any kind of link building. I am just saying that tons of those sites that used specified link building methods i mentioned got slaped.

For me this is best update i ever had, my ranks are now close to the top and very happy about how it went. I have sites that are on page 1 for last 1 year.

From now on i will be making tons of new sites and imprement my seo methods since it seams google loves it.

[Image: adludum_banner3.jpg]
2014-10-22, 05:32 PM,
The greatest thread ever :) Reality about google. These type of corporation control everything. I have friends that have websites, spammed as hell with different tools and they rank well, and trusted legit websites get outranked.
2014-10-22, 08:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-22, 09:37 PM by Danisk.)
My blog got ranked from position 60 to 25 .
I heard that the next week google will rank down all the sites who are fraud and have copyright content so it will be difficult for a user to search them. That mean banning all sites who have movies , music , programs . so they said that have developed a script that will do this.

Edit: Now im on 16-th position with same keyword.

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
2014-10-22, 08:31 PM,
(2014-10-22, 08:24 PM)Danisk Wrote: My blog got ranked from position 60 to 25 .
I heard that the next week google will rank down all the sites who are fraud and have copyright content so it will be difficult for a user to search them. That mean banning all sites who have movies , music , programs . so they said that have developed a script that will do this.
Can you share to us where you heard this one?
2014-10-22, 09:30 PM,
(2014-10-22, 08:31 PM)!Exclamation Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 08:24 PM)Danisk Wrote: My blog got ranked from position 60 to 25 .
Can you share to us where you heard this one?

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/18334/...nkings.htm
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/google...-1.2805809

and many other sites , also i have read an article in my language on official newspaper.

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
2014-10-22, 09:31 PM,
I got some good ranks by spamming lol :0
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-11-19 05:26 AM) alexparris(2014-10-29 01:31 AM) Danisk(2014-10-22 09:34 PM) 

I WANT TO BANK HARD $$$$$$$$$$$
2014-11-19, 05:26 AM,
I think google's big updates goes like this
Panda: Content Update
Penguin: Backlinks Update
Humminbird: keeping this to myself for now ;)
At least that's my theory, hoping I can prove it lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penguin is now part of our core algorithm (NEWS) KilluminatiX 19 2,792 2016-09-28, 01:44 PM
Last Post: benysound
  Google Penguin 4.0 is Coming: 8 Steps to Get Your Link Profile Ready HawkEye 1 946 2016-06-22, 03:49 PM
Last Post: OnlyProfit
  Penguin is here? CristianDIOR 2 1,000 2016-01-11, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Rolex
  Penguin is Looking For You... CristianDIOR 7 707 2015-12-03, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Zen
  Have you notice any changes on SERPs last night? I think Penguin update started SiZiF 30 2,256 2014-10-24, 08:05 PM
Last Post: brianfish

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top