Payza or Paxum, any experience?
2016-11-01, 09:49 PM,
Hi guys. I'm about to request payout on ShareCash, i always prefer wire transfer on any network that i work with. But, now, on SC things have change. I need to sing up on Paxum to be able to withdraw my earnings via wire transfer.
Since i can't use Payoneer, Paypal is disabled as payment option, there are 2 options left Payza or Paxum. I have experience with Payza if i remember well 3 years ago and things goes smooth. What about now? Do any of you guys have recent experience with Payza.

What about Paxum? That site don't even looks trustworthy, its looks like mine sites that i was making in 2004. I see that, lots of reviews are about "its good for webcam girls" LOL

I find only bad reviews for both of them... Right now I prefer Payza (wire fee 15$ and i have acc there, inactive last 3 years) over Paxum (wire fee 50$).

What do you think guys? Please don't tell me go with Payoneer as i can't consider that as payout option for my personal reasons. Thanks

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2016-11-02, 03:51 AM,
I would recommend you Paxum, not because I have experience with them but because Payza just sucks... This summer I also couldn't use my payoneer so I requested payment via them and man I went nuts because of their support and other stuff... I just couldn't verify my account because they were requesting bills with my name, my ID etc... and their support is just terrible, I was receiving answers every three days and problem was in them that they just didn't wanted my account to get verified... I never withdrawn that money, I contacted Sharecash support and refunded money from my Payza account to theirs and then they put that money on my balance and everything went smooth with Payoneer... What I would also try is to contact Sharecash support tell them that you are going to make another account on SC because on your first one you can't use Payoneer as a option for payout, tell them to transfer your balance from the first account to the secound one which you made... They did that for me, my first account was connected to my friend's payoneer, I made my payoneer and there was no way to disconnect payoneer account from the sharecash account, so I told them story and they actually suggested me to make a new SC account connect it with my payoneer and that they will transfer funds from my first to my secound one.. Hope you solve your problem and trust me never use Payza :d
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2016-11-02 04:10 AM) 
2016-11-02, 04:19 AM,
(2016-11-02, 03:51 AM)COBNET Wrote: I would recommend you Paxum, not because I have experience with them but because Payza just sucks... This summer I also couldn't use my payoneer so I requested payment via them and man I went nuts because of their support and other stuff... I just couldn't verify my account because they were requesting bills with my name, my ID etc... and their support is just terrible, I was receiving answers every three days and problem was in them that they just didn't wanted my account to get verified... I never withdrawn that money, I contacted Sharecash support and refunded money from my Payza account to theirs and then they put that money on my balance and everything went smooth with Payoneer... What I would also try is to contact Sharecash support tell them that you are going to make another account on SC because on your first one you can't use Payoneer as a option for payout, tell them to transfer your balance from the first account to the secound one which you made... They did that for me, my first account was connected to my friend's payoneer, I made my payoneer and there was no way to disconnect payoneer account from the sharecash account, so I told them story and they actually suggested me to make a new SC account connect it with my payoneer and that they will transfer funds from my first to my secound one.. Hope you solve your problem and trust me never use Payza :d

I am using payza since it was alertpay, never got any issues with it, I also have a good customer service experience with them, I am not sure why payza sucks for you. I suggest OP to go with payza for hassle free transactions, its not just reliable but even the fees are low.

Regards
IndeXer
Latest Thanks - View all

CallmeReaz(2016-11-03 12:21 AM) DrKent(2016-11-02 04:23 AM) 
2016-11-02, 04:22 AM,
(2016-11-02, 03:51 AM)COBNET Wrote: I would recommend you Paxum, not because I have experience with them but because Payza just sucks... This summer I also couldn't use my payoneer so I requested payment via them and man I went nuts because of their support and other stuff... I just couldn't verify my account because they were requesting bills with my name, my ID etc... and their support is just terrible, I was receiving answers every three days and problem was in them that they just didn't wanted my account to get verified... I never withdrawn that money, I contacted Sharecash support and refunded money from my Payza account to theirs and then they put that money on my balance and everything went smooth with Payoneer... What I would also try is to contact Sharecash support tell them that you are going to make another account on SC because on your first one you can't use Payoneer as a option for payout, tell them to transfer your balance from the first account to the secound one which you made... They did that for me, my first account was connected to my friend's payoneer, I made my payoneer and there was no way to disconnect payoneer account from the sharecash account, so I told them story and they actually suggested me to make a new SC account connect it with my payoneer and that they will transfer funds from my first to my secound one.. Hope you solve your problem and trust me never use Payza :d

Thanks for answer! I appreciate it.
I think that Paxum isn't any better than Payza, reviews are just bad as for Payza and Paxum site, omg I just can't trust them..

I already contact SC support. I guess, I need to wait for the reply. I hope that they improve their support. Last time, when I was mailed them, I got no reply at all. Hope this time we will find some kind of solution.

BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2016-11-02, 02:22 PM,
Well i would suggest it depends on which country you are in. As Payza doesnt have wire transfer in every country . I am from a tier 3 country.

I have a paxum account and used it to withdraw my money they only charge a miniscule for that even for me and i received the money almost on the same day.
The con though is it takes time to get verified and are very specific about what they want and how they want it. And they some codes which they send you which will be used just before you withdraw anything from your account.
haha i know sounds complex but once you get the hang of it its pretty simple.

As for Payza everything is excellent i used/added credit cards used one of the official exchangers they have on their sites. all working perfectly. The only reason why i dont use payza for because it doesnt have wire transfer in my country.

So really you will have to decide haha. Sorry not giving you a clear picture as to who is better as i had good experiences with both of them.

Anyway for me currently Payoneer is the best but as it is disabled for you so you will have to wait for SC's reply i think :)

Best of luck and please do let us know which one did you use and how was your experience.
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2016-11-02 10:24 PM) 
2016-11-02, 10:29 PM,
(2016-11-02, 02:22 PM)vegetajgd Wrote: Well i would suggest it depends on which country you are in. As Payza doesnt have wire transfer in every country . I am from a tier 3 country.

I have a paxum account and used it to withdraw my money they only charge a miniscule for that even for me and i received the money almost on the same day.
The con though is it takes time to get verified and are very specific about what they want and how they want it. And they some codes which they send you which will be used just before you withdraw anything from your account.
haha i know sounds complex but once you get the hang of it its pretty simple.

As for Payza everything is excellent i used/added credit cards used one of the official exchangers they have on their sites. all working perfectly. The only reason why i dont use payza for because it doesnt have wire transfer in my country.

So really you will have to decide haha. Sorry not giving you a clear picture as to who is better as i had good experiences with both of them.

Anyway for me currently Payoneer is the best but as it is disabled for you so you will have to wait for SC's reply i think :)

Best of luck and please do let us know which one did you use and how was your experience.

Thanks and I really appreciate your answer! I guess, i'm from third world country also (Serbia), but i have done one wire before, i think 3 years ago. I just want an update! Anyways, thanks for stopping by and replying on my thread! Still not sure what to do and SC until this moment didn't answer on my support ticket. Will see..

2016-11-02, 11:08 PM,
If your from Serbie then Paxum is your way to go.
Like the above user said it's really dependent on your country, How fast you need it? and the support of each company
2016-11-03, 05:07 PM,
it depends, may i know what country are you from? how frequent do you use the card?
2016-11-04, 08:54 PM,
i am also from third world country and i use paxum.
2016-11-04, 08:59 PM,
I manage to do it with Payoneer at the end. I don't have trust right now in both Payza or Paxum! Thanks for all of your help guys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elites share what bots automate your online experience flash_drive 12 199 2017-09-05, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  My personal experience with Offline Marketing Diskretni 11 1,552 2016-08-27, 12:18 PM
Last Post: StSignal
  My Life Experience DonCheto 4 1,093 2016-07-24, 09:00 PM
Last Post: StSignal
  IndeXer's Life Experience (Short Bio) IndeXer 4 1,063 2016-01-06, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Quobi
  FBDirect - My experience... fbdirect 6 1,858 2015-12-14, 02:06 PM
Last Post: DutchPride

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top