Paypal - has this ever happened to you?
2014-04-28, 11:01 PM,
So they told me i received 1800 Euros or more this year and asked me to provide them my ID and Address proof and i could still withdraw my money

I get my requested payout to paypal, which was around 800$, and find out my account got limited and i can't withdraw my money! The thing is , my account is real, the address and my name is real, i had 3 cards linked to it. So i send them the copy of my ID and the proof of my address.

Next day i get an email from them that they coudn't view some contents of my files because according to them they received PDF files even though i sent Jpg images and they ask me to send the files again. I go to my account and i see a message "This limitation cannot be appealed" WTF? ok, i can still send them the documents they asked me. So i send the documents. I wait for 2 days and no reply, so i call them and they tell me that my account was permenatelly limted, but they are going to check it out and send me an email in 48 hours. I have not received any email with the reason for this..

I've waited for the whole week and today i called them again. Guess what? They tell me the same thing, that it is strange that i haven't received any email as to why my account got permenately limited and that they will ask to check the account again and will send me an email. I still have not received any emails. I need to know why the eff they haven't even told me the reason for this permanent limitation.. And the worst thing is, i have 800$ in that account and i can't withdraw them and its driving me crazy.

Has this ever happened to you? What would you do in this situation?
2014-04-28, 11:09 PM,
wow.. i'm afraid i'll face a situation like this soon.
2014-04-28, 11:45 PM,
Happened to me a long time ago (about 9+years ago) with over 3,000 in an account.
Sent everything in, phoned everyday but had no joy,they used to release the money after 3 months probably extended it by now.
Google "paypal sucks" there is a lot of sites that might help,there is one site that is partially free but for best guide you have to pay to join.It`s good (just research and you will find it)i do not want to put links on here.

Always take money out of Paypal everyday,never leave more than 200 in at one time and ALWAYS buy stuff with your paypal account.The more you use it to transfer/buy the more they will leave you alone because they are still making money from everybody.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal Or Payoneer ? Which One You suggest ! GhostxScripter 9 218 2017-11-30, 10:36 PM
Last Post: g3lux
  Paypal to Payoneer Transfer Help? How to? Niki 8 536 2017-10-17, 12:51 AM
Last Post: fateha
  Suspended Payment Method - Facebook Advertising (PayPal) Marchisio 13 4,760 2017-08-16, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Lofty
  Any reliable paxum to paypal exchanger ? zigson 2 160 2017-07-13, 11:10 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  Paypal expired credit card hafizrizalm 5 314 2017-04-12, 02:09 PM
Last Post: hafizrizalm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top