Paypal cutted my leggs off.
2014-05-06, 09:33 AM,
So, limitation cannot be appealed. All for a fucking shitty VCC i bought some months ago.. No valid appealing, eventhough i sent my national ID photos and all that stuff and everything was right.

I receive every day small payments from loyal customers that request daily LPs, but that's really "HIGH RISK" for them, and i also was banished from using Paypal again (i can't open an account with my real info ever).

Is it game over for me? I don't know. Thanks god i received just in time my US Bank account from Payoneer. But F**K , i'll be able to get my funds in 180 days. It's insane.

I'm kinda angry. Not for the amount of money that's being retained (since i earned it purely from my LP service i started in april) but becouse of the fact that almost everyone use Paypal. Almost all the decent things on the internet are bought through Gaypal, yeah, that's how i'm calling it now, Gaypal.

What other options do i have? Do these fuckers have all the territory? Is this a monopoly?

What other payment options do i have? I repeat that i have an official US Bank Account and i have a prepaid Mastercard (thanks for this Payoneer).

Which networks can i use for requesting and receiving my money directly into my bank account?

Which in this big ocean called internet, is far enough from Gaypal hands?

Thank you fellows
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2014-05-06 10:01 AM) 

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-05-06, 10:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-06, 10:05 AM by LB'Decoy.)
Quote:Gaypal, yeah, that's how i'm calling it now, Gaypal.

hahahaha the way you said that was awesome bro.
First of all im sorry for what happened to you, the same problem happened to me last year, i sent all the documents but they kept the limits, i had to wait for 180 days
But i really hope someone has a experience here so they can tell you
Edit:
And do you need networks that sends the payouts to Payoneer? or the Bank?

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2014-05-06, 10:12 AM,
PayPal is not to be used to receive large sums of money. Just small stuff. I had a limitation too but after waiting for a couple of months I got the limitation removed.
Just use your credit card to shop on the web.
I feel sorry for what Gaypal (aka shitpal) did to you..
2014-05-06, 10:45 AM,
(2014-05-06, 10:12 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: PayPal is not to be used to receive large sums of money. Just small stuff. I had a limitation too but after waiting for a couple of months I got the limitation removed.

What really pissed me off is that the account was limited becouse of "high risk" . Come on, i always asked politely my customers to send everything as service/goods with a note referring to what they were purchasing and things always were made that way. I even sent my national ID photo that matched with all the profile details. Problem is that i have prepaid mastercard, in order to get funds on it, i need to have money in the bank account.

(2014-05-06, 10:03 AM)LilBrown Wrote:
Quote:Gaypal, yeah, that's how i'm calling it now, Gaypal.

hahahaha the way you said that was awesome bro.
First of all im sorry for what happened to you, the same problem happened to me last year, i sent all the documents but they kept the limits, i had to wait for 180 days
But i really hope someone has a experience here so they can tell you
Edit:
And do you need networks that sends the payouts to Payoneer? or the Bank?

Both are related, the US bank account i have is the one provided by them (Payoneer), so from now on I'll have to move directly between Payoneer and my bank account.

I have to clarify again that if i have funds in my bank account then i have funds in my prepaid mastercard too.

Hire service here
2014-05-06, 11:10 AM,
maybe you are telling your customers to write a note like "i will not chargeback".

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2014-05-06, 11:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-06, 11:20 AM by Pachu.)
(2014-05-06, 11:10 AM)Fierce Wrote: maybe you are telling your customers to write a note like "i will not chargeback".

I don't even know how to take your comment, lol..

If u're curious, my customers notes were ALL like

"subject: landing page
body: thanks for the landing page, it looks awesome!"

"subject: video service
body: thanks for the awesome video sir!"

Anyways, i checked further and i discovered 2 news. 1 good and 1 bad.

The good one: most kickass networks IMO (SC and CPAGrip) allow payouts directly into payoneers account Grin

The bad one: i have to start from 0 since i have no money to invest till november.

I feel weird

Hire service here
2014-05-06, 12:30 PM,
(2014-05-06, 11:20 AM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 11:10 AM)Fierce Wrote: maybe you are telling your customers to write a note like "i will not chargeback".

I don't even know how to take your comment, lol..

If u're curious, my customers notes were ALL like

"subject: landing page
body: thanks for the landing page, it looks awesome!"

"subject: video service
body: thanks for the awesome video sir!"

Anyways, i checked further and i discovered 2 news. 1 good and 1 bad.

The good one: most kickass networks IMO (SC and CPAGrip) allow payouts directly into payoneers account Grin

The bad one: i have to start from 0 since i have no money to invest till november.

I feel weird

what i meant was a note feature on paypal when sending payments.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2014-05-06, 01:55 PM,
You guys never learn from others lessons...
Stop using paypal.
2014-05-06, 02:41 PM,
Asking them to send as gift will be a problem too
2014-05-06, 03:12 PM,
(2014-05-06, 10:12 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: PayPal is not to be used to receive large sums of money. Just small stuff. I had a limitation too but after waiting for a couple of months I got the limitation removed.

What is the biggest amount you receive from paypal? Over $2k? Because I already receive $2k+ through paypal and transferred to my bank account and still my paypal account is still in good condition. No limitation or what so ever.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [INDIA UPDATE] 18% GST for PAYPAL/PAYONEER trafficbeast 29 655 2017-09-09, 09:08 PM
Last Post: trafficbeast
  PAYPAL SCAMMERS MIG92 29 2,938 2016-12-01, 02:19 AM
Last Post: MIG92
  advise needed for making paypal account? Erbil 7 1,424 2016-11-14, 11:36 AM
Last Post: johnspeed
  Paypal to payoneer dzep 0 502 2015-12-26, 07:18 PM
Last Post: dzep
  Need 15$ paypal TarmiRicmi 1 352 2015-09-22, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Mr_Vlad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB