Paypal Question
2014-07-02, 04:59 AM,
So I have a question about paypal limits. What means if Receiving limit per year is 2.500 euros? This means I won't be able to get more than this amount per year?
2014-07-02, 01:43 PM,
(2014-07-02, 04:59 AM)d00my Wrote: So I have a question about paypal limits. What means if Receiving limit per year is 2.500 euros? This means I won't be able to get more than this amount per year?

Well, I'm not 100% but take a look here:
Quote:Business Type Description Individual/Private Person An individual who hasn't got a registered business. Sole Proprietorship/Small Entrepreneur Registered with the authorities as self employed. Partnership An association of two or more individuals carrying on a business in common with a view to making a profit. Corporation A private company limited by shares. Nonprofit A legal entity or organization that primarily engages in raising or disbursing funds for purposes such as charitable, educational, other types of "good works". Government Entity A business, organization or agency owned by the government or a local authority, or through which the government or local authority operates.

From what I can tell PayPal will flag you up when you hit a certain amount, so, unless you are a business you may only be limited to 2500 euro/year. PP have to meet with a law in regards to anti money laundering, it might be worth looking into a Premier account and seeing if the limit goes higher for you. You will need to provide your personal ID and passport when doing this.
2014-07-02, 02:09 PM,
(2014-07-02, 01:43 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-07-02, 04:59 AM)d00my Wrote: So I have a question about paypal limits. What means if Receiving limit per year is 2.500 euros? This means I won't be able to get more than this amount per year?

Quote:Business Type Description Individual/Private Person An individual who hasn't got a registered business. Sole Proprietorship/Small Entrepreneur Registered with the authorities as self employed. Partnership An association of two or more individuals carrying on a business in common with a view to making a profit. Corporation A private company limited by shares. Nonprofit A legal entity or organization that primarily engages in raising or disbursing funds for purposes such as charitable, educational, other types of "good works". Government Entity A business, organization or agency owned by the government or a local authority, or through which the government or local authority operates.

From what I can tell PayPal will flag you up when you hit a certain amount, so, unless you are a business you may only be limited to 2500 euro/year. PP have to meet with a law in regards to anti money laundering, it might be worth looking into a Premier account and seeing if the limit goes higher for you. You will need to provide your personal ID and passport when doing this.

That's awfull. Then I will try to switch to Payoneer but it seems my request is never reviewed by them. Thank you Hawk for this useful information. :)
2014-07-02, 02:11 PM,
(2014-07-02, 02:09 PM)d00my Wrote:

That's awfull. Then I will try to switch to Payoneer but it seems my request is never reviewed by them. Thank you Hawk for this useful information. :)

Before that research this:
Quote:it might be worth looking into a Premier account and seeing if the limit goes higher for you

It's worth giving them a call etc...
2014-07-02, 02:13 PM,
(2014-07-02, 02:11 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Quote:it might be worth looking into a Premier account and seeing if the limit goes higher for you

I already have Premier account. Maybe I should switch back to business and see if there is any difference.
2014-07-02, 02:15 PM,
(2014-07-02, 02:13 PM)d00my Wrote:

I already have Premier account. Maybe I should switch back to business and see if there is any difference.

If you use a business account it will certainly make a difference.
2014-07-02, 03:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-02, 03:14 PM by VladSEO.)
(2014-07-02, 02:15 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-07-02, 01:43 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Well, I'm not 100% but take a look here:

I will try and see what happens.

(2014-07-02, 01:43 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Well, I'm not 100% but take a look here:

Nope..No difference. I guess payoneer remains the latest option.
2014-07-02, 03:15 PM,
(2014-07-02, 03:05 PM)d00my Wrote:
(2014-07-02, 02:09 PM)d00my Wrote: That's awfull. Then I will try to switch to Payoneer but it seems my request is never reviewed by them. Thank you Hawk for this useful information. :)

I will try and see what happens.

(2014-07-02, 02:09 PM)d00my Wrote: That's awfull. Then I will try to switch to Payoneer but it seems my request is never reviewed by them. Thank you Hawk for this useful information. :)

Nope..No difference. I guess payoneer remains the latest option.

Oh well just switch then I guess it's all good.
2014-07-03, 02:09 AM,

That limit can be removed, It shows you how somewhere on the page there.
However you will need to send them some documents before the limit is removed.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal Or Payoneer ? Which One You suggest ! GhostxScripter 9 225 2017-11-30, 10:36 PM
Last Post: g3lux
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 82 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 240 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  KWFinder Search Volume Question illusionist 7 305 2017-11-05, 08:13 AM
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top