Payoneer creditcard
2015-03-05, 03:51 PM,
hey Guys.
I have been doing CPA for some years now, and I have one question.
How do you Guys get your Money from cpa?

I am using paypal at this moment, but I dont like to put in the Money to my bank account.

And with Payoneer it seems that I have the option to get a Card from which I could have all my earnings on.

So what to debate here:
Which way do you get your earnings?
Do you have a credit Card for your earnings?
Anyone tried offshore creditcards?
2015-03-05, 04:00 PM,
I get my earnings both from paypal and from payoneer, mostly paypal. payoneer is good because it is a mastercard and you can buy with it whatever you want everywhere. try it, why not?
2015-03-05, 04:02 PM,
(2015-03-05, 04:00 PM)miamor Wrote: I get my earnings both from paypal and from payoneer, mostly paypal. payoneer is good because it is a mastercard and you can buy with it whatever you want everywhere. try it, why not?

Do you know if it is possible to get a payoneer Card without your own name on it?
2015-03-05, 04:07 PM,
Are you trying to avoid paying taxes? Bank Account is the best option because you are able to get some interest at least and the money just looses value if you keep it on a Credit Card. Anyways...

I have been using my Payoneer Card since 2011 and switched to Wire Transfer to a Bank Account about 8 months ago. Basically you have to add the site that is paying you to your Payoneer Account, in most cases you signed up through that website and you don't have to do it anymore.
After requesting your Payout Request they transfer the money to your Payoneer Card and you are able to pick up your money at any ATM that takes MasterCard. (Doesn't take that long either, on Sharecash it takes only a single day for the money to arrive usually). If you have to convert your currency you have to pay some fees and you should get high amounts of cash from the card once your currency might be worth less, that way you can get some extra money out of switching USD to some other currency.

Overall Payoneer is the best payout option besides Wire Transfer to a Bank Account in my opinion.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2015-03-05, 05:03 PM,
(2015-03-05, 04:07 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: Are you trying to avoid paying taxes? Bank Account is the best option because you are able to get some interest at least and the money just looses value if you keep it on a Credit Card. Anyways...

I have been using my Payoneer Card since 2011 and switched to Wire Transfer to a Bank Account about 8 months ago. Basically you have to add the site that is paying you to your Payoneer Account, in most cases you signed up through that website and you don't have to do it anymore.
After requesting your Payout Request they transfer the money to your Payoneer Card and you are able to pick up your money at any ATM that takes MasterCard. (Doesn't take that long either, on Sharecash it takes only a single day for the money to arrive usually). If you have to convert your currency you have to pay some fees and you should get high amounts of cash from the card once your currency might be worth less, that way you can get some extra money out of switching USD to some other currency.

Overall Payoneer is the best payout option besides Wire Transfer to a Bank Account in my opinion.

Cheers,
PB3

Think I will try it.
However, the bank interest here in Denmark are really low, close to nothing. So that has no interest in just laying there. Investing them would be better.
Have you been using the Card in shops WHO takes MasterCard aswell?
2015-03-05, 06:32 PM,
(2015-03-05, 05:03 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 04:07 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: Are you trying to avoid paying taxes? Bank Account is the best option because you are able to get some interest at least and the money just looses value if you keep it on a Credit Card. Anyways...

Cheers,
PB3

Think I will try it.
However, the bank interest here in Denmark are really low, close to nothing. So that has no interest in just laying there. Investing them would be better.
Have you been using the Card in shops WHO takes MasterCard aswell?

I recommend just paying the taxes, lol. Anyways I never used it in a local shop mainly because of the fees. I purchased something online once just because I really had to other payment option. I recommend only picking up (preferably large sums) of cash at ATM's to not waste the money on fees.

About the intrest, here in Germany you get between 0.8%-1.25%, which isn't much but it at least fights the inflation. If you have other ways to invest safely then nevermind me.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2015-03-05, 08:47 PM,
It is secure to keep many money in payoneer account?
2015-03-05, 10:02 PM,
(2015-03-05, 08:47 PM)Jyciap11 Wrote: It is secure to keep many money in payoneer account?

yes it is secure, there have been no problems yet
however, look at what happened to liberty reserve, seized by fbi out of no where and any money you had on it was lost

NA
2015-03-05, 10:11 PM,
(2015-03-05, 10:02 PM)lancerimpact Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 08:47 PM)Jyciap11 Wrote: It is secure to keep many money in payoneer account?

yes it is secure, there have been no problems yet
however, look at what happened to liberty reserve, seized by fbi out of no where and any money you had on it was lost
damn, hope that this never happen with payoneer!
2015-03-06, 02:03 AM,
I wanted to try their virtual and prepaid card, seems good but FYI this is not available in India.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal Or Payoneer ? Which One You suggest ! GhostxScripter 9 222 2017-11-30, 10:36 PM
Last Post: g3lux
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 11 390 2017-10-25, 12:33 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  Paypal to Payoneer Transfer Help? How to? Niki 8 536 2017-10-17, 12:51 AM
Last Post: fateha
  About Payoneer Card elegancebb 4 300 2017-07-20, 01:34 AM
Last Post: pramila
  Is Payoneer Safe ? dmgr14 10 503 2017-07-14, 09:34 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB