Payment questions....Argh !!
2018-11-07, 05:11 AM,
I've been reading/studying preparatory to getting started doing CPA.
Most of what is shared is all about finding great offers, joining networks, making your 1st campaign.
OK.

Oddly, very little is mentioned about arranging for payments !!

Example:
If one wishes to use Clickbank, Maxbounty, etc., and is in the US, then getting into Payoneer is pretty much required.
It is also a nightmare !!
They run you around in circles - especially if you try to request support, which goes nowhere.
Making a request gets a form response that is unrelated to the asked question;
Opening a chat session has the same result.
Reaching a human just does not happen.

Is there any better way to do this ??
There's no point in getting through all the other hurdles if you cannot get paid !!

Thanks for any helpful replies.
Share This Thread :

2018-11-07, 07:02 AM,
what is the problem to use payoneer? sign-up, get paymens, get credit card, withdraw your cash from ATM.
Latest Thanks - View all

smithnowt(2018-11-07 07:08 AM) 
2018-11-07, 07:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-07, 07:12 AM by smithnowt.)
They are still 'verifying', but I need to add a mailing address because they demand a street address at sign up, and my mail goes to a PO box - but there's no place to add that nor any way to ask them how.

Aside of that, I cannot order a card until I have a $30 minimum balance rec'd, and it'll need to go to the mailing address that they do not have ?!?

Round & round we go !!!

Also...
Their absurd (non-) support system says to use the contact form to send them the mailing address, but it does nothing except to close requests after emailing unrelated info as an 'answer'.
I also asked at their 'community forum' but have gotten no reply from anyone there.

Even paypal is better at support than these jokers, but cannot be used for many things that payoneer can be used for, sadly.
2018-11-07, 07:18 AM,
(2018-11-07, 07:07 AM)smithnowt Wrote: They are still 'verifying', but I need to add a mailing address because they demand a street address at sign up, and my mail goes to a PO box - but there's no place to add that nor any way to ask them how.

Aside of that, I cannot order a card until I have a $30 minimum balance rec'd, and it'll need to go to the mailing address that they do not have ?!?

Round & round we go !!!

Also...
Their absurd (non-) support system says to use the contact form to send them the mailing address, but it does nothing except to close requests after emailing unrelated info as an 'answer'.
I also asked at their 'community forum' but have gotten no reply from anyone there.

Even paypal is better at support than these jokers, but cannot be used for many things that payoneer can be used for, sadly.

in the past two years had no problems with them, but before that I was contacting them and received all the answers shortly, when my cc was stolen they answered within minutes.

Maybe you are too much impatient? just stars working, add your payoneer account to the affiliates website, start earning, receive first payments and I believe that before your will receive your first payment they will answer you and fix your problems.
Latest Thanks - View all

smithnowt(2018-11-07 07:28 AM) 
2018-11-07, 07:34 AM,
Thanks for your helpful replies K.K.

The situation there is very strange to see...
My bank info shows approved, but they haven't yet sent an email verifying that my account is fully open as their site claims must happen.
I opened the account a week ago, they fussed over the bank acocunt & didn't notify that was OK either, so I've been checking in there every night to see what looks better...or not.

Any idea what might happen if I try using that account while it is still pending ??
Thanks.
2018-11-07, 07:42 AM,
(2018-11-07, 07:34 AM)smithnowt Wrote: Thanks for your helpful replies K.K.

My bank info shows approved, but they haven't yet sent an email verifying that my account is fully open as their site claims must happen.
I opened the account a week ago, they fussed over the bank acocunt & didn't notify that was OK either, so I've been checking in there every night to see what looks better...or not.

Any idea what might happen if I try using that account while it is still pending ??
Thanks.

I have no idea, maybe someone else could answer that question.
Anyway almost all affiliates has an option to make wire transfer directly to your bank account, so if you will not solve this problem with payoneer, you can use it.
Latest Thanks - View all

smithnowt(2018-11-07 07:44 AM) 
2018-11-07, 12:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-07, 12:55 PM by DrKent.)
(2018-11-07, 07:34 AM)smithnowt Wrote: Thanks for your helpful replies K.K.

Thanks.

Go to: Receive - Global Payment Service (scroll at the bottom of that page) then it should look like this:
[Image: HGWDANA.png]
Also, whenever I need support, they reply pretty fast (within 3h).
Latest Thanks - View all

smithnowt(2018-11-08 02:35 AM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-11-08, 02:36 AM,
Thanks DrKent.
I looked there, but didn't see that - so I'll look again now...