Payment Chargedback
2017-05-12, 11:47 AM,
Buyer Profile: sixdenkmenki

Amount Scammed/Charged-back: $55.96

Product: IGCreator

Purchase Date: May 2, 2017

Charge-back Date: May 11, 2017

Description: The user purchased the product for a discounted price on 2nd May, 2017, as it was on anniversary sale. The user then contacted me on Skype for licensee activation. His license was activated promptly. Afterwards, the user claimed that i was trying all kind of features and none of them work for me and that he wants a refund of the purchase. I then asked him to give me more details regarding his problem and then we spend a while troubleshooting his problem.

It seems he is having an issue using his VPN and making it work on his Windows system as the VPN is probably causing network issue, which is triggering license error on IGCreator (since IGCreator fails to connect to the internet, more precisely the license server). I told him that he need to fix this problem himself as it is on his end. I also advised him to contact his VPN provider for a resolution. In case he thought whether IGCreator is working or not, I created an account using single creator and also provided him a video of IGCreator, creating three accounts using Bulk Creator on that very moment.

Then he went offline saying that he will text me later and that he wants to go afk now. This happened on 3rd May and now on 11th May, all of a sudden, he charged-back the purchase. It's pretty clear that the user had malice intention to begin with and probably just wanted to use IGCreator for a few days to create some accounts for his needs.

Proofs:
2017-05-12, 04:49 PM,
The user has been banned and will only be allowed back if he/she cancels the dispute: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-sixdenkmenki

All is explained inside the users signature.

Closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment Chargeback Eion 5 655 2017-05-24, 07:16 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Scammer - Chargedback payment right after purchase Eion 1 350 2017-05-11, 03:14 PM
  Zhir - Scammer/Chargedback [$69.95] Eion 15 2,130 2016-09-26, 09:27 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top