Payment Chargeback
2017-05-19, 12:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-05-23, 04:09 PM by Eion.)
Profile: fungames

Product: IGCreator

Amount: $69.95

Description: The user claims that he created 32 accounts perfectly and afterwards, the bot stopped working and that the bot is banning all his IP on Instagram. I showed him a proof by making 3 consecutive accounts and saying that it might be his proxies, which are faulty or causing issues, since he is using 6-to-4 porting. I clearly stated in my thread that all support requests will be answered within 72 hours but the user seems to believe that he is entitled to instantaneous reply. Regardless, the user has been contacted on Skype and I am currently waiting for his reply. He already charged-back the payment as it seems he was impatient enough to wait for what I have to say. I am going out of my way to offer usage related help but here I am, facing charge-backs and false accusations. The user even left a negative review along with a false accusation on the sale thread.

UPDATE: The user replied stating that he doesn't trust me anymore and I offered him assistance for this third party service problem but he is unwilling to accept it, stating that he believes my actions are shady. I asked him to give me TeamViewer but he downright refused. Then the user continued stating the distorted version of what I said and keeps chanting the fact that he believes I am shady. It was clearly mentioned in the description that IGCreator only officially supports HTTP/HTTPS IPv4 proxies and now the user is upset because he assumed it also supports IPv6 tunneled proxies, since I didn't explicitly mentioned it doesn't. At this point, it's quite clear that the user has no intention to resolve the issue and only wants to extend the conversation with meaningless excuses & assumptions. I tried offering my support even after the charge-back, but since the user won't accept it and neither will he cancel the charge-back, I am officially refusing him any further support until the charge-back is cancelled.

Also, as can be seen in the last picture, the user assumed that his proxies will work without actually reading the description in the sale thread.

Proof:

P.S. It's kinda annoying that most of the newcomers in IM don't want to realize their mistakes and only point fingers when problem arises. It's really getting on my nerve right now.

UPDATE: The user has cancelled the charge-back for the time being. He has been warned that if he charge-backs again for whatever reason, his license will be permanently terminated and this deal dispute will be re-opened. I am closing this for the time being.
2017-05-21, 08:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-05-21, 08:13 PM by Quobi.)
Hey Eion, you should pop up a message while running the app and let the user know the rules making sure the customer respect them, throw the rules in their face somehow because new internet marketers don't even read them nor care about them. It seems these days it happens a lot to you, and it's not even your fault. This kind of situation is very dangerous because they could share your software, decompile it, crack it, get the source code and way, way more. Hopefully it won't happen again, but please make the sure the next customer is aware of the rules before buying the software, not every person from here has an average IQ to read them even if they are located in front of their face, you know... You will lose precious time for nothing otherwise.
Latest Thanks - View all

Eion(2017-05-21 09:11 PM) 
2017-05-21, 09:29 PM,
(2017-05-21, 08:11 PM)Quobi Wrote: Hey Eion, you should pop up a message while running the app and let the user know the rules making sure the customer respect them, throw the rules in their face somehow because new internet marketers don't even read them nor care about them. It seems these days it happens a lot to you, and it's not even your fault. This kind of situation is very dangerous because they could share your software, decompile it, crack it, get the source code and way, way more. Hopefully it won't happen again, but please make the sure the next customer is aware of the rules before buying the software, not every person from here has an average IQ to read them even if they are located in front of their face, you know... You will lose precious time for nothing otherwise.

I completely agree with you. I always explicitly mention everything to anyone who contacts me before purchasing. However, it's quite hard to inform someone if he/she decides to make the purchase without reading the description/ToS and then starts arguing when things go south. I can't really offer any information unless I was contacted and asked beforehand. Regardless, at least in this case, the buyer admitted his fault and dropped the charge-back but unfortunately, not everyone will do this. They would rather point a finger than discuss a resolution. I hope people realize that it's nothing but a waste of time fighting a dispute which I will ultimately win in the end (PayPal has been quite supportive in this regard); it's just extremely inconvenient for everyone.
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2017-05-21 10:44 PM) 
2017-05-22, 02:26 AM,
Not trying to sound rude but I see you have this issue like every week.. why don't you just move to btc payments, I mean it's not hard to get exchanged these days..
2017-05-22, 03:01 AM,
(2017-05-22, 02:26 AM)Bazingaa Wrote: Not trying to sound rude but I see you have this issue like every week.. why don't you just move to btc payments, I mean it's not hard to get exchanged these days..

I already accept BTC payments but unfortunately, majority of the people prefers PayPal over any other methods and would simply not buy if that option is not offered. BTC is also "suspicious" and "non-trustworthy" for many and its hard to convince them otherwise.
2017-05-24, 07:16 PM,
Have to admit it's becoming a headache now, this is like the third dispute in a week. From now on only deal with members whom have older accounts.
If not I will not get involved because you're not activity trying to resolve the matter. I see the dispute has now been resolved.

Closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  eBook Chargeback Thebusinessman 9 423 2017-08-02, 03:40 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Payment Chargedback Eion 1 338 2017-05-12, 04:49 PM
  Scammer - Chargedback payment right after purchase Eion 1 332 2017-05-11, 03:14 PM
  Resolved - SpawneR Scammer - Chargeback [CLOSED] Quobi 13 2,798 2016-11-25, 04:14 PM
  Scammer ultraman - Chargeback Eion 5 1,084 2016-10-15, 03:08 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top