Paying Taxes in France
2015-12-23, 06:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-23, 06:16 PM by Rational.)
Hello

Can anyone tell me how is someone supposed to declare the income in CPA earnings, and how much should I pay in taxes from CPA earnings in France?

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2015-12-24, 02:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-24, 07:18 PM by TheFrenchMan.)
Hello, I assume you are french ... So I will write in french below. The text is from a french affiliate plateform and it will give you some details. As you know, impôts in france is a complicated system, and taxes rate depends on your personal situation (age, profession, earnings, number of childrens, married or not ...).

"Pour les résidents Français, si vous êtes particulier, nous vous suggèrons de déclarer de faibles revenus d'affiliation dans la catégorie "Bénéfices non Commerciaux" de votre déclaration de revenus ou de vous intéresser au régime d'auto-entrepreneur ou de commerçant si votre activité se développe de façon importante et régulière."

Hope this helps ?

Manu
2015-12-24, 11:12 PM,
(2015-12-24, 02:38 PM)TheFrenchMan Wrote: Hello, I assume you are french ... So I will write in french below. The text is from a french affiliate plateform and it will give you some details. As you know, impôts in france is a complicated system, and taxes rate depends on your personal situation (age, profession, earnings, number of childrens, married or not ...).

"Pour les résidents Français, si vous êtes particulier, nous vous suggèrons de déclarer de faibles revenus d'affiliation dans la catégorie "Bénéfices non Commerciaux" de votre déclaration de revenus ou de vous intéresser au régime d'auto-entrepreneur ou de commerçant si votre activité se développe de façon importante et régulière."

Hope this helps ?

Manu

Thank you Manu, this helps greatly! Yeah, the system is very complex, and usually you do have to pay quite a lot... Can I ask you what's the affiliate network you are talking about?

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2015-12-25, 08:35 PM,
(2015-12-24, 11:12 PM)Rational Wrote:
(2015-12-24, 02:38 PM)TheFrenchMan Wrote: Hello, I assume you are french ... So I will write in french below. The text is from a french affiliate plateform and it will give you some details. As you know, impôts in france is a complicated system, and taxes rate depends on your personal situation (age, profession, earnings, number of childrens, married or not ...).

Hope this helps ?

Manu

Thank you Manu, this helps greatly! Yeah, the system is very complex, and usually you do have to pay quite a lot... Can I ask you what's the affiliate network you are talking about?

1tpe.com ... It's the french clickbank.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fileice Is not Paying Anymore FK_ 21 1,116 2017-10-13, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  The New CPA Credit Card Submit CPA Offers - France kderow 2 305 2017-10-05, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Aicec
  What CPA Network Paying Weekly For New Users? ermentru 12 449 2017-08-18, 11:25 PM
Last Post: lovecash
  Canada, taxes and making money online mc_donkey 3 228 2017-08-16, 12:51 PM
Last Post: kamcho
  adworkmedia stopped paying ? drekthar 6 557 2017-07-30, 10:16 AM
Last Post: saddies

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top