PayPal vs.Payoneer
2014-07-03, 04:44 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-03, 04:44 AM by Adept.)
Which is the better payment method? Feel free to elaborate on the pros and cons of each.

Thanks in advance,
Adept

[Image: R5I6Tcg.gif]
2014-07-03, 04:55 AM,
RAVENCLAW! OFFTOPIC: I take the pottermore test and i will be select to Ravenclaw house :D

ONTOPIC: I think is better Payoneer, because you can withdraw money everywhere and is more faster received payments in some PPD Networks.
Latest Thanks - View all

Adept(2014-07-03 03:24 PM) 

[Image: KCMM1.png]
2014-07-03, 04:57 AM,
PayPal because the money is more accessible, no having to open a debit card which comes with a fee, it's accepted by many people and stores, it's more secure.
2014-07-03, 04:57 AM,
Payoneer: Little bit more expensive for smaller transactions.
Paypal: Long wait times for payments, and a lot of people have problems with limited accounts.

http://www.hostwinds.com/
Coupons:
5 cents - 99 off hosting- "cpaelite99off"
VPS liftime 25% off- "cpaelites25vps"
2014-07-03, 06:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-03, 06:02 AM by skyfinity.)
PAYONEER:
advantage:
* youll earn a debit card which you can use everywhere
* you can instantly withdraw it when the payment arrive in your payoneer account
* if you choose instant payment which will deduct 3$ to your overall payment the instant that the company pay you youll *receive the money to your account and you can withdraw instantly
* they can send you a free debit card after a day that they have verified your account but the disadvantage is at below from this advantage

disadvantage:
* they will always deduct 3$ instantly if you want your funds to appear instantly to your payoneer account
* having a debit card will cost you -$35 the moment you receive your payment from any company
* everytime you withdraw a money from an ATM a $2 will be deducted not sure if 2$ or 3$ but they will deduct it everytime you withdraw

PAYPAL
advantage:
* instant appearing payment to your account
* use by majority IM marketers to make trades and stuff

disadvantage:
* they can screw you anytime they want and it will takes months or never that you will get your money back
* 3-5 days of processing before the money appear to your link bank or debit card account
* they also deduct a little amount of money if you withdraw but in my experience every time the money arrive from my bank a 3$ to 4$ are deducted
* their currency conversion is lower every time you could check it every time you withdraw from paypal to your bank account thats how they get lots of money small yet its cents per $ lol

by my experience payoneer is way better but its up to you its easier to get a paypal account cause if you apply for a payoneer it will take a month before your debit card arrive depending on your country
2014-07-03, 06:07 AM,
Paypal is more accessible for online businesses. Not many of you know this, but Paypal does offer a debit card, too. As long as you comply with their rules, I would stick with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal to Payoneer Transfer Help? How to? Niki 8 445 Yesterday, 12:51 AM
Last Post: fateha
  Suspended Payment Method - Facebook Advertising (PayPal) Marchisio 13 4,533 2017-08-16, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Lofty
  About Payoneer Card elegancebb 4 265 2017-07-20, 01:34 AM
Last Post: pramila
  Is Payoneer Safe ? dmgr14 10 449 2017-07-14, 09:34 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Any reliable paxum to paypal exchanger ? zigson 2 131 2017-07-13, 11:10 PM
Last Post: shadow98

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top