Pay Per Install - Networks?
2014-01-14, 05:25 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-14, 05:26 AM by Telgo.)
Hey guys!

Well I've been searching around for any good PPI network, and I found 3 for now.

Media-Kings - Some say they pay, some say they don't. IMHO They pay but the rates for some countries are really low.

RevenYou - Still waiting for e-mail confirmation, I found some payment proofs here and in other websites, seems to be legit and with a great feature (binder), still need to try it.

PerInstallBucks - I'm trying them atm, they don't have binder but they have awesome rates!

If someone knows any other network and want to share it will be great since I'm still digging around to find them.

Thank you!
2014-01-14, 05:52 AM,
Maybe take a look at BetterInstaller and aMonetize.

Both of them have pretty high payouts, too!
2014-01-14, 11:21 PM,
I am also looking for PPI networks with binder feature and high rates.
2014-01-15, 01:18 PM,
please tell if someone know some ppi sites with high rates for countrys other than usa, i heard that media kings only good for usa installs

Looking for way to rank on youtube
2014-01-22, 05:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-22, 05:41 PM by Telgo.)
Okay, I've spend some time in some networks, let me tell you what I think.

Starting with Media-Kings.
Like most of you most know, is one of the most popular PPI networks, and I most say the conversion is the best (this said, is the best that I've tested).
They count almost every click (99% acc. I used the Google Shortener to track traffic since MK doesn't say it) the only problem that you most know, there's not a fix rates, but you most understand why.
Every advertiser has his own budget (you might know this already) and when that budget runs out MK needs to switch to another advertiser with another (higher or lower) budget.
Keep in mind that I did not receive (yet) any payment from MK, but I will post it as soon as I get one (or more!).

Well, RevenYou just doesn't seem to send any e-mail confirmation, not even reply to one, so I won't test it at all.

PerInstallBucks I did test it, but no conversion it seems, I got around 100 clicks (according to Google Shortener) and no conversions, I'll send more traffic but if I don't get any conversion until tomorrow, they're gone.

(NEW) PerInstallCash, great things about this one (or maybe not).
I found it in another "Search" and they got a decent platform (you must be approved first) but It's like PerInstallBucks, I send traffic (they show the traffic) but no conversions, I won't stop sending traffic for now but I'll keep an a close eye on this one.

So resuming, (I most say sorry about my grammar, English is not my first language (unfortunately) so please forgive for some bad grammar), if you wanna start with PPI I do recommend to use MK, send some "big traffic" (US or UK will be the best) and you will make money, and if you have some websites with UK or US based traffic, just start sending traffic!

I hope I've helped clear things about some networks, if you know more PPI networks let me know!
2014-01-22, 06:04 PM,
Thanks, I really wanted to try perinstallbucks, but after your reviews I will probably send my traffic to MK!
2014-01-22, 07:08 PM,
(2014-01-22, 06:04 PM)klaatu97 Wrote: Thanks, I really wanted to try perinstallbucks, but after your reviews I will probably send my traffic to MK!

If you got tons of traffic (US or UK) you can test it better than me since I still got low traffic (300 to 700 clicks), but I only tested PerInstallBucks for 1 day.

I did found good things about them, even payment proofs, but still or they need time to update the stats or for other reason I don't get conversions.

But, if you really have good US and UK traffic MK is good to go, I made 5$ with a few hours (with my low traffic!).
2014-01-22, 10:29 PM,
I only know media-kings out of the networks you mention they pay, i saw some proofs here
2014-01-22, 11:25 PM,
Yeahh.. can you tell us some more about other networks like Payment proofs??
2014-01-23, 12:05 AM,
aMonetize is great for me. Payouts are good, admin is very friendly, it converts...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 660 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Any good PPI networks? ndani7 3 102 2017-09-08, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  Top French offers disappeared from all networks davidcash 0 70 2017-09-01, 07:29 PM
Last Post: davidcash
  Smartlink CPI networks??? daviddo32123 7 1,437 2017-08-13, 11:56 AM
Last Post: saddies
  Pop under auto install Junegreen 6 277 2017-08-11, 10:08 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top