Password Text
2013-05-29, 07:16 AM,
I know many of you guys are using password protected files. You know that method, rar. archive > Set password > Password on your PPD > Link to "PASSWORD".txt :)

So, I'm interested, what you guys put in that "Password".txt to convince people that they should download that password. Obviously they have to believe you and that text must be original and some kind of catchy. What you put inside that txt. (or just say example what I should put)

[Image: yLsq4.gif]
2013-05-29, 07:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-29, 07:20 AM by User.)
I also have this problem, I have 100 downloads for a file and it seems no one trust the download link because so far I have only gotten 1 lead from it.Any advice would help.

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2013-05-29, 09:22 AM,
Just tell them that "Due to abuse of our "niche" and lots of leechers we have to put it behind a survey so that only people who want to use it can download.blah blah blah :)

"make some story bro like u r owner,or to prevent fraud/leeching,etc etc"

just let the downloaders know how to unlock the files and complete surveys efficiently by showing them below tips :)

This will automatically increase EPC's :)

[for eg: in mediafire method give them these instructions in naotepad links file :p]

Unlocking tips

Downloads: Make sure to accept any optional toolbars or third party applications during the installation to unlock the page. Just downloading an application is not enough to get an unlock.

Surveys: Some surveys require more than one to be completed to unlock the page. Be sure to read the survey requirements on the offer page.

Trials: Make sure to fill out the trial with accurate information to unlock the page. Filling them out with bogus info will not result in an unlock.

Hope it helped you :)
2013-05-29, 11:49 AM,
(2013-05-29, 09:22 AM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: Just tell them that "Due to abuse of our "niche" and lots of leechers we have to put it behind a survey so that only people who want to use it can download.blah blah blah :)

"make some story bro like u r owner,or to prevent fraud/leeching,etc etc"

just let the downloaders know how to unlock the files and complete surveys efficiently by showing them below tips :)

This will automatically increase EPC's :)

[for eg: in mediafire method give them these instructions in naotepad links file :p]

Unlocking tips

Downloads: Make sure to accept any optional toolbars or third party applications during the installation to unlock the page. Just downloading an application is not enough to get an unlock.

Surveys: Some surveys require more than one to be completed to unlock the page. Be sure to read the survey requirements on the offer page.

Trials: Make sure to fill out the trial with accurate information to unlock the page. Filling them out with bogus info will not result in an unlock.

Hope it helped you :)

This guy pretty much said it all. Just make the text file content as high quality as possible.

Instead of just "DOWNLOAD LINK : " put in a few words saying you need to check for spam users or something like that.
2013-05-29, 01:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-29, 01:02 PM by Noxite.)
I dont name the download file password.txt
I name it something like, World of Tanks | Gold Generator - Archive Password.rar
Inside there I place a .txt file with some ASCI layout so that it weighs abit and looks more legit.
Also, you should provide a virus scan for ever file or archive the user has to download.

[Image: kPc49Jx.png]
2013-05-29, 03:02 PM,
Thank you guys

:)

[Image: yLsq4.gif]
2013-05-29, 03:53 PM,
(2013-05-29, 03:02 PM)TheMozak Wrote: Thank you guys

:)

no problem buddy :D
2013-05-29, 04:28 PM,
My method is: "In order to access our high quality program, please download password:www.xxx.xxx" And its not "password.txt" only but it's realated to my niche. Working:[Image: 1zn4q4y.jpg]
2013-05-31, 04:33 AM,
I just say "For passsword access "xyz.zyx.com". No downloads by now :))

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] Youtube Account got changed password again cracklings1017 2 232 2017-03-07, 12:40 AM
Last Post: friedman
  How do you change the offers text size for a cpagrip URL locker? Fridge 4 571 2016-06-03, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Fridge
  CPA Grip Content Locker - How do I move the offers text up or down? Fridge 7 954 2016-05-17, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Fridge
  ANNOUNCEMENT [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES] HawkEye 0 17,399 2016-03-29, 07:00 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Password Text inside a Zip file - What would The Referrer Be? Anonymously 0 389 2016-02-23, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Anonymously

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top