Password Protected Message??
2014-11-21, 03:40 PM,
Hey elites.. so when you lock your files with passwords, normally you put a txt file "READ ME" or "DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS" and what you type inside? needs to be something credible, right? I go like this... "Download is locked for security reasons, so I would like to apologize for that upfront, however to get the password please visit this link _______ where you'll have to complete a quick offer (ex.survey) to unlock it. Thank you" I mean english isn't my first language.. what would you guys change in this? or how you pitch them ? I want to sound credible enough.. I want to give them a good reason why that password was set and how to get it..

And another thing is placing the same message below in different languages: french, spanish, german etc. this way non-english speakers can understand what's going on..

So what's your call on this? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
2014-11-21, 05:10 PM,
I used to use Rar password method before but nowadays i dont. But when i used to i just give the text in english language. I tell them thats it is a way to fund for our website :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Rivermob(2014-11-21 06:25 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-11-21, 06:11 PM,
My personal opinion?! Remove the part where you actually apologize for locking the file with a password. That neither seems professional nor credible. Its polite but politeness isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to be up to the point. Give any old reason for locking the file with a password but I personally wouldn't apologize.

As for the different languages, I've used only English so far. I mean, I may use different languages when I've tried other niches but not all at once.

Have a great day,
RW.
Latest Thanks - View all

Rivermob(2014-11-21 06:20 PM) 
2014-11-21, 06:19 PM,
(2014-11-21, 06:11 PM)RushingWind Wrote: My personal opinion?! Remove the part where you actually apologize for locking the file with a password. That neither seems professional nor credible. Its polite but politeness isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to be up to the point. Give any old reason for locking the file with a password but I personally wouldn't apologize.

As for the different languages, I've used only English so far. I mean, I may use different languages when I've tried other niches but not all at once.

Have a great day,
RW.

Hmm, interesting... thanks for taking your time to answer. I was just thinking about translating for the sake of it but the apologizing part, now that I'm rethinking it.. i think you're right
2014-11-21, 06:23 PM,
(2014-11-21, 06:19 PM)Rivermob Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 06:11 PM)RushingWind Wrote: My personal opinion?! Remove the part where you actually apologize for locking the file with a password. That neither seems professional nor credible. Its polite but politeness isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to be up to the point. Give any old reason for locking the file with a password but I personally wouldn't apologize.

Have a great day,
RW.

Hmm, interesting... thanks for taking your time to answer. I was just thinking about translating for the sake of it but the apologizing part, now that I'm rethinking it.. i think you're right

Just don't use Google translate. That service gives nonsense for translation ;)

And yeah, you're most welcome.
RW.
2014-11-21, 06:25 PM,
(2014-11-21, 05:10 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: I used to use Rar password method before but nowadays i dont. But when i used to i just give the text in english language. I tell them thats it is a way to fund for our website :)

So you just link locking the file instead of password? One reason that i choose password locking over link locking is because - after the rar file is downloaded they can pick inside, they can see the files, so they know im not bullshiting them..
2014-11-21, 07:14 PM,
(2014-11-21, 06:25 PM)Rivermob Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 05:10 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: I used to use Rar password method before but nowadays i dont. But when i used to i just give the text in english language. I tell them thats it is a way to fund for our website :)

So you just link locking the file instead of password? One reason that i choose password locking over link locking is because - after the rar file is downloaded they can pick inside, they can see the files, so they know im not bullshiting them..

Yah i link lock the file directly cos i feel its better. :) RAR Password did not work much for me. You got a point there, but its a bit more of work as well and i am lazy :P

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-11-21, 08:47 PM,
Someone already posted, remove apology part. Also, I prefer "You must complete", rather than "Please complete", try to never beg, been desperate. when you give your visitor instructions how to unlock your stuff. Use .zip rather than .rar, with zip files you don't need third party software and can be opened within windows, otherwise, you have to install win rar. Trust me, it should increase a bit your cr rate. GL
Latest Thanks - View all

Rivermob(2014-11-21 09:14 PM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2014-11-21, 09:15 PM,
(2014-11-21, 08:47 PM)Dzo555 Wrote: Someone already posted, remove apology part. Also, I prefer "You must complete", rather than "Please complete", try to never beg, been desperate. when you give your visitor instructions how to unlock your stuff. Use .zip rather than .rar, with zip files you don't need third party software and can be opened within windows, otherwise, you have to install win rar. Trust me, it should increase a bit your cr rate. GL
Very useful information here! Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to send facebook message to inbox ashrafaf 4 252 2017-06-13, 02:39 AM
Last Post: ashrafaf
  [Help] Youtube Account got changed password again cracklings1017 2 252 2017-03-07, 12:40 AM
Last Post: friedman
  Any way to download instagram direct message photos? christopherson 0 252 2016-04-15, 04:32 AM
Last Post: christopherson
  Password Text inside a Zip file - What would The Referrer Be? Anonymously 0 397 2016-02-23, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Anonymously
  Facebook error: "Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content" Taavet 10 1,649 2015-12-08, 12:43 AM
Last Post: intermenos

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top