Parasite SEO question
2017-04-15, 06:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-16, 06:41 PM by Cyde042.)
So what I need to do is promote a lot of LP's of a single niche, but with slight variation in the keyword, for that I need to use parasite pages (right now I'm thinking FB, G+ and Blogger) but I can't find clarification on how to do it properly.

Should I just post all the links at once or post from different accounts + proxies? Because then it becomes a problem of creating accounts and I don't have phone numbers for 150 different links.

Any advice? This parasite SEO really put a stop in my progress while the rest is ready to go...
2017-04-16, 02:40 AM,
Here is the list of parasite pages, you can use them. Yes you need proxies sometimes and you can use pva services for phone number verification.

Amazon Product Pages
Udemy Product Pages
Appsumo Product Page
Lynda Page
iTunes App/Song/Movie Page
Google Marketplace App/Song/Movie Page
Buzzfeed
Storify
Rebelmouse
PRWeb
SBWire
PRLog
Forum Threads (find a big forum that Google indexes the threads)
Soundcloud Music Pages
Youtube pages
Vimeo Pages
Break Pages
2017-04-18, 10:58 PM,
(2017-04-16, 02:40 AM)EvanSe Wrote: Here is the list of parasite pages, you can use them. Yes you need proxies sometimes and you can use pva services for phone number verification.

Amazon Product Pages
Udemy Product Pages
Appsumo Product Page
Lynda Page
iTunes App/Song/Movie Page
Google Marketplace App/Song/Movie Page
Buzzfeed
Storify
Rebelmouse
PRWeb
SBWire
PRLog
Forum Threads (find a big forum that Google indexes the threads)
Soundcloud Music Pages
Youtube pages
Vimeo Pages
Break Pages

I just realized that there is a problem of nofollow links. From what I've tested - Twitter, Imgur, Storify all have nofollow properties. Google sites does have follow links though.

Do you know if it matters? From what I know, nofollow links are only useful for diversifying backlinks to gain trust since they don't pass link juice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 11 323 10 hours ago
Last Post: hallow8
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 6 165 10 hours ago
Last Post: specz34
  ONE-PAGE OR MULTIPLE PAGE for SEO 5light 2 88 10 hours ago
Last Post: grenadez
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 297 2017-10-22, 10:26 PM
Last Post: kareena7
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 8 329 2017-10-22, 12:29 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top