PPV - Best Keywords? Best Country? How To Be Profitable? - Have A Read Of This
2015-03-07, 02:15 PM,
Here is a little guide I took from BOA:
Quote:As engulfed as we are in keeping up to date with the latest trends, being the first to know about ppv tactics, sometimes we need to step back and look at who’s making us profitable in the first place. We often get so entangled in the industry that we forget the basic needs of our users.

In this post I’d like to take some time and step back into basics. Step into the shoes of our users and ask how does this work for the both of us?

Let’s say that you’re beginning a new campaign. What’s the first thing you think of before you launch it? Some of the most common answers are:
  • What’s the best country to target?
    What are the keywords that are going to make me profitable?
    How come someone else’s ad is doing better than mine?
    How come there are no answers to this and they keep telling me to just ‘test it out, try something new’?
  • What’s the best country to target?
    What are the keywords that are going to make me profitable?
    How come someone else’s ad is doing better than mine?
    How come there are no answers to this and they keep telling me to just ‘test it out, try something new’?

Frustrating, I know. Did it always used to be like this? Yes, users are constantly changing their needs and keep us on our feet. We’re constantly trying to find out what is on the mind of the thousands of people that click on our campaigns every day and why they convert for us. And the problem is, is that these users are constantly changing. Nothing ever seems to ever stay the same. Many of us even think I’d never click on a paid ad. So what would make us click on a paid ad? What would intrigue you to click on your own ad?

Ask yourself, “If I need car insurance today, how am I going to go about finding the best one?” You go to Google, Yahoo or Bing as your search engines, or sometimes go to the sites you know directly, Allstate, Geico, or Progressive. Think about the different phrases you might type into a search for your car insurance. Many advertisers forget that less is more. Your long string words and urls aren’t going to be hitting the masses like you think they might. Think of keywords like “car insurance” or “auto insurance” not “how to insure my car” or “looking for the best car insurance.” Stick to simple. Stick to what’s basic.

For those URL strings? Strings should be short and broad, but not too broad. Choose the top ten urls that pop up on the organic search and ad side of your search. Those are the links your customers are going to be clicking on, so why not target them? Search again with a different keyword or phrase, and again and then one more time. Those links on the front page and the side are what the users see first, and that’s what they’re going to jump to in their searching phase.

When is a user most likely to be making a decision? When they’re about to sign up or give their information to a company. So why not tempt them with your offer? Target those landing pages that have “sign_up” or “newuser” in the URL string. The user will see your ad right before they are about to submit their information and second-guess their final decision. Take that opportunity to show them why your ad is better than what they’re currently looking at.

As someone who has seen successful campaigns with 10 keywords and 10,000 keywords, honestly less it more, but broad and targeted is king. Truly think about what your users are looking for. How would you look for you own offer? And possibly why would you be looking for your own offer?

Stepping into their shoes is the most important thing you can do to connect with the people you’re reaching out to. Don’t be flustered by the types of keywords and urls you see elsewhere, those are other advertisers’ tactics for targeting their own audiences. All traffic is different and changes constantly, so each time you find yourself confused ask yourself, “Why would they target this? Are they looking for volume or is this something that I need to think about? Is this what my users are looking for or want?”

The minute we lose the mindset that advertising truly is another form of basic human interaction, is the minute we become disconnected, and unprofitable. Happy optimizing.

Source
Latest Thanks - View all

sam1983(2015-03-07 05:59 PM) imtaurus(2015-03-07 03:56 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unsaturated Whitehat Profitable Niches Jaxxon 66 9,178 Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Last Post: georgeh
  Never Stress About Keywords Again - Bing Ads Junegreen 6 486 2017-10-10, 04:48 PM
Last Post: mhub146
  FASTEST YOUTUBE SOFTWARE uncovers COMPETITORS Keywords in 7 Seconds! arkmayl7 53 5,065 2017-09-30, 10:09 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  Be the king over your traffic - Country redirect script ★★★ BotMan ★★★ 47 6,253 2017-09-08, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  [SHARE] Easy CPA Profits Using PPV Traffic NZT48 8 4,626 2017-08-20, 01:26 AM
Last Post: wxp100

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top