PPD/CPA also in a way Scamming/Cheating?
2014-04-09, 04:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-13, 11:16 PM by Booster.)
hey guys,
in a way PPD/CPA is also Scamming/Cheating Right?

PS: THIS IS JUST A Debate. Write your Opinion Below

Unless you give Them the right thing they did that survey for.

90% of us Use Fake applications etc.

How is it cheating?
-User Searches for what he/she wants
-Does the Survey Which is really Long and hectic (Most Networks Now show time of how long a user has been trying the survey, each is avg >30 Min and once someone took 4 hours to complete a survey of mine. it was a user from Netherlands)
-After doing the survey finally!!
-The user either gets a Virus (most of the time) or a Fake application. Worst case scenario he gets another survey Shock

For us its NerdMoney
For them its Cry Sad

And especially with france Surveys.
one of my friends was telling me that for france survey he had to subscribe to some shit and then after a month he checked his credit card bill he saw every week $19 Was taken out.
its good he noticed and then canceled them out.
Shock

Anyways what are your opinions?

PS: I still do the above, i was just stating my opinions.

if we look at the other angle of this

80% are kids who waste their time who do these surveys.
so there is no much harm and most surveys take just a few minutes

And for some of us the income from PPD/CPA is the only way they can earn in life.
it has been their living and thats how they pay for Needs and Wants.

So what do you think guys?
2014-04-09, 04:50 AM,
It's not for everybody. You either sit back and wait for someone else to make money, or you do it yourself.
2014-04-09, 08:02 AM,
That is what I don't like about CPA/PPD. Most of the courses, Ebook I have read on the subject don't tell this. They make you believe that is 100% ethical. Am new to this world, and that is probably what I don't like the most. I like to be transparent and give values to my customers.

You can still play right and give what the user really want, but I guess is less money for you ...
2014-04-09, 09:56 PM,
(2014-04-09, 08:02 AM)kriendor Wrote: That is what I don't like about CPA/PPD. Most of the courses, Ebook I have read on the subject don't tell this. They make you believe that is 100% ethical. Am new to this world, and that is probably what I don't like the most. I like to be transparent and give values to my customers.

You can still play right and give what the user really want, but I guess is less money for you ...

Yeah, i kind of agree to that.
2014-04-10, 08:51 AM,
Sure, you can do PPA legitly but it does not work out as well. Most of the time the reason that the person will sit there and do these surveys is because the thing they are trying to get isn't actually real. If it was they'd just go elsewhere to get it.

If you don't like being unethical like this just learn to promote non-incent CPA offers where the person is actually getting what they want.
2014-04-10, 09:25 AM,
whats the point of this thread?
of course it can be said to be "scamming" or unethical if you dont offer them the content that is promised
2014-04-10, 09:39 AM,
I think we are teaching those people a good lesson that searches for the thing "that really don't exist".
We r just taking advantage of that (if we didn't someone else will) - i tend to take this positively and also me myself turning into whitehat too soon after few months (setup 2 WH niches and when it'll rank i will leave BH and continue WH)
there is nothing wrong with it i think :)
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-04-12 01:50 PM) Booster(2014-04-10 09:18 PM) 
2014-04-10, 01:06 PM,
That's why you should give people exactly what they came for! That way people will come back for more and you will sleep better at night.
Latest Thanks - View all

Booster(2014-04-10 09:18 PM) 
2014-04-10, 01:29 PM,
I think 90% of you need to get your accounts disabled if that's true.

Blackhat niches can still contain a hack. A working one. If you try and find let's say a 'counter strike hack'. You can find a working one. Then provide it to the user.

But most of you want to trick 13 year old boys into using their dads credit card to download a Clan of Clans hack. Unethical and completely wrong.
Latest Thanks - View all

Booster(2014-04-10 09:18 PM) 
2014-04-10, 10:44 PM,
It's all about the money! Bank it hard before it's too late and after you made your starting capital create something like workplace for other people or even donate to charity, this will make you feel better

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discord CPA Group Chat Korea 1 83 2017-09-02, 08:08 AM
Last Post: 4eller
  What do you get up to outside of CPA Elites? HawkEye 49 1,024 2017-08-15, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Josh_ViceOffers
  Join my discord group for cpa marketers SnackyCPA 2 154 2017-08-12, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois
  Your first mistake into CPA and Internet Marketing CrypticEagle 22 625 2017-08-11, 11:08 AM
Last Post: mistaken12
  CPA Elites Discord Chat Mr_Rim 4 313 2017-06-17, 01:48 PM
Last Post: krmr

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top