PPD/CPA - Possible Niche For You...
2013-06-19, 01:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-19, 01:41 AM by bueful91.)
I posted this in another popular forum and decided to post here because I love this forum aswell!

Ok this is just to help out some people who are looking for a niche in/with YouTube. I was on a popular YouTubers channel watching one of her videos and in the comments I seen people saying someone was acting like her, and trying to get information from her subscribers by sending them messages blah blah blah..... So I did a little extra research and found out people were actually falling for the imposter! So anyway here's the method, and don't expect this to be long and well put together like most methods on here (lol).

Ok This is what you do , go on YouTube and find a very popular person on YouTube, now go through their videos and look for videos that say something like "blah blah Giveaway!" giveaway being the main thing. Now once you found your target, create yourself a YouTube account and and make the channel name as close as possible to the popular YouTubers name/channel as possible. Also upload some of their videos to your channel (or all if you want to seem more legit) but just a couple will do really, but mainly you want the video talking about the "giveaway".

After you have your YouTube channel/page setup, go to the popular YouTubers giveaway video and look at the comments and find people who said they've applied for the giveaway or whatever and then message them. Say something like congratulations! You won my "so and so giveaway" thanks for being a loved subscriber of mines, just go to this link and fill out this information so I can send you your "so and so"!.

Now from this point you can either send them to a page and have a widget from your ppd pop-up when they click a submit button, or link lock, it just depends on what your niche is. Like I said I haven't really tried this but I seen someone else doing something similar, and one mistake he was making was that he was asking people to "download" something when it wasn't a downloadable niche.

I'm actually thinking of some ways to spin this method as I type.....

I hope you enjoyed this little method , this is my first time actually contributing to the this forum with a method.

I love this Forum, and I'm happy to be able to help!Wink
2013-06-19, 01:49 AM,
Wow thats very sneaky lol I would have never thought of something like that. Have you tried this?

[Image: 415x155.png]
2013-06-19, 02:18 AM,
I don't think it would work, well it wouldn't on me anyway, I'd check the person who sent its profile and definitely wouldn't think they would want me to do a survey on it.
2013-06-19, 04:07 AM,
Cool idea you got here. I'll think about it
2013-06-19, 07:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-19, 07:12 PM by bueful91.)
(2013-06-19, 01:49 AM)God Wrote: Wow thats very sneaky lol I would have never thought of something like that. Have you tried this?

Nope but someone else did and it worked for them because you could see in the comments saying " I've filled out the survey multiple times did you get my info?".

(2013-06-19, 02:18 AM)Owneh Wrote: I don't think it would work, well it wouldn't on me anyway, I'd check the person who sent its profile and definitely wouldn't think they would want me to do a survey on it.

Not everyone is you, some people don't check Sources and even if they do as long as the page looks "similar" then most likely they'll bite.

And just an FYI guys this method I would use only to get some quick leads, Unless YOU could find a way to capitalize with this, I don't think it would be a very long lasting niche if you know what I mean.
2013-06-19, 11:36 PM,
Wow, never thought of this, amazing share mate, thanks alot!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (HUGE SHARE) Higher Your CR On Your CPA Network! Aicec 11 698 2017-09-22, 02:41 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Yt CPA Video producing Domingo 2 273 2017-08-30, 09:10 AM
Last Post: midastou4
  Instagram+cpa guides/topics Domingo 1 229 2017-08-03, 11:11 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  [YT+CPA] How to use multiple YT accounts and avoid getting banned? Young Earner 8 667 2017-07-27, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cellmind3
  Youtube Niche Keywords Help dmgr14 10 396 2017-07-05, 11:07 PM
Last Post: dmgr14

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top